It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: ‘All Men And Women Created By… The Thing’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Cool. The great thing about the modern world is everybody deserves to have their own thoughts.

Bernie is "way out there" in staunch commie land...as his platform. Most Democrats wouldn't support him are my thoughts.

Red scare McCarthyism aside, lots of people didn't think "republicans" would support Trump in 2016 and we all know how that worked out. He was viciously attacked and slandered by both "parties" too.

My thoughts?

The idiots in the democratic party elite should learn the lesson of history. If most Democrats won't support him, how do you explain his winning?

I'm too old to be scared away from a righteous race between two populists with opposing views because of a bunch of talking chimps scream "communist" real loud on the internet.

No offense.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Mommy, does this mean Biden will take his oaths on a copy of a Lovecraftian book, or a comic book?

Geeshs?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is probably true.

Honestly if you've ever listened to him talk at a debate or a rally, even when he's not making big gaffes like "my name is Joe biden and I'm running for senate." and forgetting where he is, and telling people to vote for the other Biden, his words still only about thirty percent of the time even make sense. He constantly talks and contradicts his previous statement, and sometimes it's just pure word vomit. The last debate he was trying to seem strong, saying things like "LET ME TALK, ONE MORE THING!" but then following that up with nothing.

I think it's pretty obvious that he's not someone that should be running the strongest most prosperous country the world has ever known.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Thank you dragonridr, I always look forward to your responses in many threads here at ATS.

You do have a very strong point to make there...thus the reason I said Biden is there to counterbalance the far far left in the DNC list of potentials for POTUS.

The "free" thing DOES appeal, and you are so correct that a lot of the younger voters are for him to win.

Free things appeal like crazy... but these enthusiastic young voters who want free things forget "someone" has to pay for these free things. I am guessing the plan is to tax the begeezus out of the rich folks...which will have extremely negative effects in society and stock markets, and economies, etc.

Too many uninformed voters don't know, historically, the eventual utter failure and destruction when a government is run with the policies Bernie is preaching.

All you gotta do is look to history to see it don't work.

I agree the current global socio-economic system is a mess, but no need to jump from the frying pan into the fire going to a system that Bernie preaches. And I still think, that most current Democrats are against that type of system.

Although I would have to agree it is rapidly changing in the Democratic demographic to become far far left, and to cleave unto the Bernie-type commie hearts who wish to become our overlords.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Well RazorV66 I reckon you are right....

I think it would be a sad thing to televise, because Biden will flub it up again for sure, and be even more exposed as having old age mental things going on....

Hey it just a fact of nature, as we age there is a point where we need to just chill out, and don't make too many important decisions.. Ha! Some folks go the dementia path, others cancer, other heart disease/stroke path. Getting old isn't very pretty.

Maybe he should retire in Ukraine.... I here Crimea is a nice climate.. OH wait, that is part of Russia now by democratic election..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well, he's kind of right.
Generally there is a thing involved.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Well, he's kind of right.
Generally there is a thing involved.

See, that's just it.
This may have been the most correct and on point "thing" Mr. Biden has ever said. I'm actually marvelously impressed.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Listening to him, this is what I believe happened. He started to quote the Declaration of Independence statement in question. He forgot the words, and tried to cover up by saying, "Y'all know... the thing." The Thing he was referring to was the Dec. of Ind... and since he forgot what it's called, he just called it 'the thing' and moved on.

I don't think he didn't want to say God or Creator. I think he literally forgot what came next in the quote. Then forgot the name of the document. I think he has some serious memory/cognitive issues. I honestly can't believe he's the front runner. Do the Dem's WANT to beat Trump? Because they just don't seem to ever put anybody worth a # up against him. First an evil, manipulative liar, now a creepy, cognitively-challenged goof. C'est la vie!!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Additional signs are now pointing to former President Obama being criminally investigated by the Department of Justice.

Source: moderndiplomacy.eu...

The liberal media is totally perplexed by the absence of President Obama endorsing Joe Biden...even as more and more politicians step forward to do so.

If President Obama broke the law, and it's proven, his endorsement of his former V.P. would badly damage Joe Biden. Barack Obama knows this, and Joe Biden knows this.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Speaking of serious issues, remember the DNC's Humpty Dumpty Plan for 2016?

"All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men will not put Hillary together again!"

edit on 3.3.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

My GF, a Jewish woman in her early 50s and lifelong democrat is so disgusted with the DNC that she is considering voting for Trump.

She keeps hitting me with various boogyman arguments created by the DNC over the last several years and I keep doing the "well, actually...." dance with her, but the writing is on the wall.

When the DNC loses salt-of-the-earth blue healthcare Jewish women to Donald Trump, the DNC deserves to be destroyed, be forgotten, be scattered to the four winds.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Mommy, does this mean Biden will take his oaths on a copy of a Lovecraftian book, or a comic book?

Geeshs?

The disturbing thing is that for him, it'd all be the same.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Here's the latest Joe Biden Gaffe: "I'm an O'Biden-Bama Democrat!"

Also, Biden is pressing for a less taxing sit-down debate with Senator Sanders on March 15th.

Source for both of the above: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sexual abuse scandals that don't further the democratic agenda? How are they going to make sense of this?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi
Sexual abuse scandals that don't further the democratic agenda? How are they going to make sense of this?

They will consult "The Thing".

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Because it does, it will.
Did you happen to see the Joe Biden town hall with Anderson Cooper Friday night?
Watching the town hall should explain it all.

originally posted by: IredBafi

edit on 29-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Biden's "Thing": www.usatoday.com...

edit on 4/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden's "Thing": www.usatoday.com...

It's crazy that Kamala Harris agreed to be Biden's VP running mate, even though she believes Joe raped Tara Reade.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

As you know, the problem with free sh!t is it always costs the majority of us more than if we would have just gone out and gotten it ourselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join