It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus---------->Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That seems a true Trumpian ploy. Cannot answer a simple question so the next move is to divert away from it and demean the questioner. I will ask you again in straight forward questioning.

The earliest I could find on when a vaccine might be ready was a couple of companies may have one that will be ready for clinical testing in April. Got that? April, not the few days that you claim it will be ready.

Once it goes to clinical trials a projected interval of time for those trials to take place and the rest of the regulatory procedures it must go through project out to at best a year from now.

This is the information I could find when looking for conformation of your claim of it would be ready in a few days.
Care to comment on that difference or at best, offer a link to your source?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey ATS. Been lurking here for ten years more or
Less and time to come out of the shadows. Always loved this site (until people get all religious and righteous) but time to contribute rather than stay silent.

I work in the film industry and have been obsessed by Aliens/UFOS since my first of four encounters that happened at school when I was 6 years old.

I wish the onus was not on the powers that be to tell us the truth. This simply won’t happen for sometime and certainly not in full. As for TDL - well he can write great fiction but his agenda is commercial too.

As for POTUS, Just look at how Trump is continually manipulating the truth - even about issues as serious as the outbreak today. We can’t trust him to enlighten us. Christ he doctored the photos of his Inauguration Day as he got the hump that he had less people turn out than Obama- and that was his first day in office. so how can you expect disclosure from a government run by his stooges and cronies??!

One thing’s for sure - we need a radical overhaul of the notion of government. Globally. I’m of the opinion that we need to limit people’s time in office to remove this hereditary entitlement / oligarch nature of most modern leaders we so often see. Maybe by encouraging the non career politicians to come forward to play a role in office can we unburden government of the agendas of the corporations.

The truth is there are too many agendas at play to be told the truth.

What we really need is ET to break the prime directive or the intergalactic codicil of non interference and come help us in our time of need.

Until then we have to put our faith in science and hope the timelines for a vaccine are swift.

I read that Artificial Intelligence has discovered a new all powerful antibiotic this week. Maybe the answer will come not from the sky or from government but from a computer terminal instead.
edit on 28-2-2020 by TinkerladsUK because: Adding a further point about ET to being it in line with the question posed

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Profit

The same as it ever is was!!

The forecast on Disclosure is bleak to dim. FUD is running amok, so we got that going for us!
edit on 28-2-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Stoopid autocorrectives

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Not quite there just yet. The Spanish Flu killed nearly 50 million people world wide and nearly 700,000 in the US alone.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The connection between the Covid-19 virus pandemic and ET/EBE/UFO disclosure are minor, if any. Perhaps. Unless you're thinking w-a-y outside the box. For example, consider this scenario:

China and Iran, pariahs of the U.S. for completely polarized and a-symbiotic but self-actualized rationalization reasons, decide to separately or together develop a bio-weapon that looks, acts, and works like a contagion - but is genetically engineered to replicate and propagate at pre-selected intervals in society.

While still under development, perhaps via a clumsy lab courier, an opportunist, a spy, or other 'human error' incident, the experimental strain is released into the environment. Poorly understood and impossible to contain, trying to put the bad pathogen-genie back into the bottle is impossible.

Since the globalized community may punish an offender badly for such a 'mishap- an elaborate but believable, and unverifiable cover story needs to be developed and deployed: i.e., poor hygiene and sanitation among peasants in an open-air slaughterhouse near the 'unintended' Wuhan release site. That ought to deflect attention - for the time being at least. Long enough to bury the rest of the operation before prying eyes show up...

Naaahhh...
----------------------

Sure, it's all fiction - just speculative nonsense right...?

NOBODY knows how bad this is going to get. Maybe not at all. It may blow over with relatively few casualties. It may mutate itself into weaker state. The accelerated-action R&D folks may come up with a vaccine to inoculate enough of us with, etc., etc.

Then again - if it gets bad - real bad - and just gets worse form there? Can the Covid-19 virus be engineered?

Maybe the 'blame' will be redirected, perhaps by the Chinese or others themselves, not to nations one another on Earth, but rather...

..to a little hitchhiker from the Universe - either on their own, or perhaps with some 'help'. A smooth, quiet, easy little villain, strolling through the cosmos, carrying a big bag of goodies to share with their new 'hosts"...

edit on 3/1/2020 by Outrageo because: Cme@L5

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

Coronavirus was carried into the Earth’s atmosphere on a fragment of comet which spewed out "hundreds of trillions" of viral particles. Medics fear the disease, which can be spread before victims show any symptoms, could spark a global pandemic. The emergence of the new strain of coronavirus is thought to be the result of panspermia – infective agents in space which eventually reach the Earth’s atmosphere

www.express.co.uk... AR3A-JiOCofsU979MAGIkIogqsjRC27GijjAXLFBKj4wbL7mIlIYWgzbjrE
edit on 1-3-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hi, it's me again. I"m still wondering where you got this opinion that you stated.

And today we're a few days away from a vaccine for the thing,

I know you think me irrelevant and not worth being taken seriously, but here we are now basically three days later and as yet I still have not heard or read any one giving indication that we are days away from a vaccine but rather more like at least a year. So, just where did you get your information claiming that we were just days away from a vaccine?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

To anyone actually paying attention, we've already had small-d disclosure many times over. We're not going to get Big-D Disclosure for a variety of reasons, but one is that the government hydra has too many heads that don't know what the others are doing, including the Potus. Because of the nature of the beast Big-D Disclosure is inherently impossible. Does anyone NOT know what "Disclosure" is? We ARE being visited, either via ETH or IDH or both. We HAVE retrieved craft of these creatures. Some we shot down. Some crashed because of Nature interfering with their Nav systems. In other words, they screwed up all on their own. And some we actually FOUND intact, i.e. they are Barn Finds. We have an inkling of how they work, but it will be a long time before we can build a fleet of them.

That's where we are at. We all already know it. It's already BEEN disclosed, more or less. All we want is confirmation of what we already know. We want someone from government to admit what we already know, some Big Daddy authoritative figure to say we are right. The problem is not in disclosure. It is in understanding what it represents, what it means. And what it means requires a fundamental transformation of how we think the Universe operates. It's as big as the Copernican Revolution because right now we believe the equivalent that the Sun travels around the Earth.

Science would very much prefer the Universe be a Nuts & Bolts affair.

Haha. So where is this proof of alien visitation you speak of? The government has found every single fragment from these supposed aliens, yet no one else in human history has even a single fragment? Haha. The government has no alien crafts. Ever consider that probability as well? Or only that the government has alien crafts with no known proof? Btw, i think the government would agree it has no alien craft. So you stand alone with your belief. We call that religion down here on earth.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 03 Mar 2020 12:26:15 -0600Tue, 03 Mar 2020 12:26:15 -060020032020-03-03T12:26:15-06:001200000026 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh, hi again. I just saw a news clip of Trump talking on this point. He was insisting that it was going to happen fast, like a month or so and maybe a year on the outside. In this clip there was also him asking someone off camera, one of the experts, I don't know who, to confirm his belief. That person stated clearly that it would be a year to 18 months AT THE EARLIEST that a vaccine would be available.

To this, Trump, with arms folded and not looking happy, took that information and appeared to accept it.

So, how long will it be until you realize that your statement that we were only a few days away from a vaccine was overly optimistic ?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
There might be a strong possiblity of a breakdown in society leading to Phase 3 of Disclosure.
Do you have any thoughts?
What is the connection between the coming collapse of society and the potential for Disclosure.................?

Well, if the aliens arrived just in the nick of time with a cure for a globally impactful virus, it would engender a lot of goodwill and future compliance!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So all the strains of coronavirus that have been on this planet for eons are actually just examples of convergent evolution with an alien strain of the same virus coming on a comet?

Just look up the history of FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis) which is just one of many strains of the coronavirus that has been existing around us. Celty, that is the most atrocious article and you should feel deeply ashamed of linking your name to it.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Eyes rolling Celty! Tsk tsk.

<< 1   >>

join