It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
I'm sure you don't have to worry about incoming tyranny. Unless you have a tyrant in charge.

I'm not afraid of Trump, he is about as far from dictator like as I've seen in the last 30 or so years of our Presidents.

What I'm afraid of is that this is an assassination attempt on Trump, and if successful, a deep-state bureaucracy taking over.

Pure nonsense my friend...

Attempting to bring Trump to an early end is ridiculous. Killing and bringing economies to thier knees for one man?

TDS.

China will no longer exist if that MO surfaces. I've already addressed your earlier comment as such...

mg

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda
It's up to 2 players now. If you've read the information that's been provided in 4 parts of this thread you'd know it's safe to say they'll probably be more

Okey dokey. Good thing I'm not a pro sports fan, so while I won't miss it, I understand a lot will.

I'm still far more afraid of the results of the fear and panic than I am of the virus.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jsjAmeicanMo

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Wow,

Update from small town America.

Another update from small town America. Kansas City, Missouri has declared a state of emergency this morning.

www.bizjournals.com...

What's interesting is that KC, Missouri doesn't have any actual confirmed cases of COVID-19 at this point. ????

The mayor yesterday morning was bragging about being able to have fans at all the NCAA games here in town and the fact they may have the largest St Patricks day parade since all the others were being cancelled and said it would go on.

I sent him a message via Twitter sharing results of the Spanish Flu with Philadelphia having a parade and St Louis cancelling all public events. A drastic difference in outcomes for those two areas. I encouraged him to cancel the parade. Of course, NCAA cancelled fans so last night was only night with fans attending.

Glad they cancelled the Parade.

link   
Northern California Update:

Experts Answer Questions as to why Sacramento moves away from Quarantine.

article explaining why they chose to move from quarantine to Mitigation.

For some reason it won’t let me copy paste anything from the article so you’ll have to read it.

It say that local and national leaders are calling for the public, business, nonprofits and religious organizations and “all other entities” to change behaviors.

Somewhere in the article it says churches need to reduce and eliminate events and “activities” that may spread the virus.

So I wonder how churches will handle communion.

edit on 12-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BowBells
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Haven't caught up on all the posts yet.. but what would happen if the worst should happen and the major leaders of the world all contract this and die.. ?? Obviously its very unlikely..but what if..??

This scene from The Last Man On Earth:

youtu.be...

Weirdly, if you watch the first episode of this show the virus that kills everyone happens in 2020 and there is a reference to Tom Hanks.
edit on 12-3-2020 by Mamana12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Not real like in Italy then, where it’s WAY higher? Or do we only focus in the numbers that fit our narrative?

I already acknowledged Italy is an anomaly, but...

Isn't their average age of deaths still at 81? 81.

Obviously, they screwed the pooch and this thing hit their old age community hard. It is bad, sad, and tragic.

But it still isn't Ebola, and still isn't worth destroying the worlds economy trying to stop the inevitable spread.

It is loose. It is everywhere. now we deal with it. The question is - will we allow far more to die from extreme self-destructive measures that simply aren't going to do much? It is looking like it.

link   
Guess 3 more cases in Kansas, all in Johnson County just announced. Well, it was nice knowing you all. LOL.

www.kansascity.com...

link   
Just an update from the Philippines: Manila is on lockdown starting March 15. At least 12million are barred from traveling outside the National Capital Region.

www.rappler.com...

link   
Netherlands now going Full Alert. All major events canceled. Museums, public places etc closing. Here in my area, the majors and all officials are being called to meet. Police, fireman, hospital etc. Highest priority alerts. Sirens all day long.

Here we go.

link   
Just saw this from sister in law. Vanderbilt University in Nashville is converting the parking garage into a drive through Covid testing site.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: tanstaafl

Hey, I respect what you say as a legitimate opinion, and sometimes I even star your postings, but could you please maybe make your posts more consolidated into fewer actual postings?

Sorry, just trying to catch up. I'm a fast typist, and trying to consolidate responses to multiple postings would take a lot longer.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Breaking news on ESPN radio.

Major League Baseball just suspended all operations.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Japan claim clean with us here, it was a bit late, but did Trump come clean with you today, NO, he didn't.

What, exactly, would he have to say to satisfy your 'come clean' remark?

Just curious...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just got word going on admin leave for at least 4 days with the base reduced to mission essential only.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

individually packaged saltines? maybe?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Not real like in Italy then, where it’s WAY higher? Or do we only focus in the numbers that fit our narrative?

I already acknowledged Italy is an anomaly, but...

Isn't their average age of deaths still at 81? 81.

Obviously, they screwed the pooch and this thing hit their old age community hard. It is bad, sad, and tragic.

But it still isn't Ebola, and still isn't worth destroying the worlds economy trying to stop the inevitable spread.

It is loose. It is everywhere. now we deal with it. The question is - will we allow far more to die from extreme self-destructive measures that simply aren't going to do much? It is looking like it.

Will you just please stop already?

Damn, clogging up the thread with the same old worn out sayings.

It has tanked, we are tanking, it is self destructing by the minute.

Somebody already pushed the button and you haven't caught on yet.

Just please stop.
edit on 12-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear
Please! No one, no Nation would introduce a virus to assinate one person.

Not familiar with our good ole CIA I see. Like with Kennedy, there are a whole lot of tptb/governments that are afraid of the movement that started with Trumps election - Nationalist (anti-Globalist), a genuine populist power-to-the-people movement.

The CCP has been terrified of losing power since the HK protests started - seen any protestors lately? How about in Iran? I wonder how many will wonder about their disappearances when this is all over?

TDS has no boundaries I now see.

You are mistaking me with the one you see when you look in the mirror.

Start a thread on what you know of the CIA and the Kennedy assignation...this is SARS-Covid19-2...updates.

Hong Kong...yes protesters kept going...news blackouts..got that?

Dissapearences? Really...propaganda wing I'll wager. How many millions of Muslims and Christian's in camps getting thier organs harvested? Stolen patents? Stolen IP? On and on...they shut down a fraction of the country and old consumption in January alone fell 17% world wide.

US bad guy...Trump bad man. Right??? Whatever.

Now China blaming the US for their own screw-ups and the virus!..I posted that pages ago...with the poinient and applicable acronym:

TDS

Stop bringing ridiculous political views to a serious subject....on an update thread!

for items such as this:

BBC (cough or cold self isolate)

Which is not conjecture, speculation, conspiracy...

mg

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Maine confirms first case of coronavirus in the state

The COVID-19 virus was detected in a woman in her 50s in Androscoggin County

bangordailynews.com...

Only four states not infected. West Virginia, Alabama, Idaho, Montana.

EDIT:

Five. Forgot Alaska.

I'm here in Southeast Alaska.....

Everything is still carrying on as usual...

Doctors offices have a Covid survey thing

And some cashier's are wearing rubber gloves, that's about it...

I haven't read any information for three days so I stopped worrying.....

Seems to be an inevitably that cases will start to be revealed up here.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hope someone is planning a coronavirus national and state infrastructure and action plan:

Have maybe national guardsmen man drug stores and grocery stores nationwide or statewide.

A media infrastructure plan where we won’t have to go black in media outlets like the internet and TV

Have a national food bank upgrade and distribution network manned by state and federal agents

This is the disaster and dystopian movie we’ve always seen Bruce Willis star in gone real and live

Call it the Italian plan

edit on 12-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda
It's up to 2 players now. If you've read the information that's been provided in 4 parts of this thread you'd know it's safe to say they'll probably be more

Okey dokey. Good thing I'm not a pro sports fan, so while I won't miss it, I understand a lot will.

I'm still far more afraid of the results of the fear and panic than I am of the virus.

you've said this about 10 times, I think we got, you fear the panic more ok now move on from that

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join