It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The radical homosexual agenda and the destruction of standards

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I know this will be dismissed out of hand by some, but note the middle paragraph, and think about it. I believe this is for the most part correct. Once you let the genie out of the bottle, it starts a flood......and we wonder why society sucks and is getting more immoral by the day.

Christians and others are not perfect by any means, but at some point a stand must be made or there is no hope for us all.

The radical homosexual agenda and the destruction of standards

The Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and Supporters Alliance of Harvard University is fighting mad. Last week, actress Jada Pinkett Smith won an award from the Harvard Foundation for Intercultural and Race Relations. During her acceptance speech, she told women in the audience, "you can have it all – a loving man, devoted husband, loving children, a fabulous career … To my men, open your mind, open your eyes to new ideas."

The rise of the homosexual movement is a textbook example of societal amorality devolving into societal immorality. The rationale behind societal amorality is the myopic question: "How does my immoral behavior hurt you?" The answer is: It may not, in the short term. But when society sanctions your immoral behavior, that does hurt me. If millions of people accept the deviant as normal, that reshapes society in vastly destructive ways. Your moral self-destruction may have no consequences for me, but destruction of societal standards always has consequences.

When the stigma left single motherhood, society felt the sting in rising rates of single motherhood and juvenile crime. When the stigma left sexual licentiousness, society felt the sting in rising rates of teen pregnancy, sexually transmitted disease, emotional emptiness and nihilism. Your immoral personal behavior may not affect me, but exempting your immoral behavior from societal scrutiny certainly does. A society without standards is an unhappy, unhealthy society – a society with no future. And all of us have to live in that society.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
The rise of the homosexual movement is a textbook example of societal amorality devolving into societal immorality. The rationale behind societal amorality is the myopic question: "How does my immoral behavior hurt you?" The answer is: It may not, in the short term. But when society sanctions your immoral behavior, that does hurt me. If millions of people accept the deviant as normal, that reshapes society in vastly destructive ways. Your moral self-destruction may have no consequences for me, but destruction of societal standards always has consequences.

Right? So what you're saying is you're a big squishy liberal. You like social engineering, and this is your proposal for your own political correctness. You renounce conservatism, and think the libertarians are crazy and have embraced authoritarianism 100% because you know what's best for society and will save it in spite of itself.

Yeah, I'm starting to understand the threads now about Conservatives being the real liberals, and vice versa.

Though we all always knew Clinton was the best Republican president we ever had.

To be honest I'm probably a Democrat because I am so conservative/libertarian myself. I like fiscal responsiblity, less spending and frankly you social engineering, authoritarian, ivory tower, elite types freak me out. I can take a little social engineering like the creation of the middle class. That was good. Thank you FDR. But you big spending, authoritarian, social engineers of the Republican party need to find a nice commune somewhere and read the Communist Manifesto to each other by moonlight.

Yeah, you heard me hippie.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So, do to gays what Hitler did to Jews? One Up for Republicans on being moral!

Edit:Uh, this post was done by CazMedia a long time ago, this is against ATS rules is it not? Making the exact same post as someone else? So close this one and keep posting in CazMedias.(I actually thought this was CazMedia's till I noticed the Avatar and that it wasn't several pages long)

[edit on 10-3-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I swear if "Conservative" politics got any campier, we'll have to call it a gay pride parade.

And in that spirit, Ed... seriously.

Maybe you are really are a and all the big government, big spending, authoritarian, social engineering, nation building, Constitution amending, border opening, welfare milking, job outsourcing, foreign liberating, line towing Republicans really are
too, but for the love of biscuits.

You big squishy types just love those gays
and babies
don't ya? Gays and babies, gays and babies. Let's talk some more about gays and babies.

Or when your big bleeding hearts aren't trying to save all the gays and babies...

You're talking about morals
and the Devil
. Morals and the Devil. Better have one or the other one'll get cha.

Well maybe you do know what's best for us
despite how you look constantly reminding us of your authority in the matter.

And I do remember that time
you made all those Iraqis happy with all my tax money.

And it was "awesome"

But while your leaders pretend to be just regular guys

It's hard to think they aren't really something altogether different

Which is a little hard to swallow when so many Americans at home
are living in vans down by the river.

So I've got to say the Republican leadership seems to pretty much have you all
running in circles.

And maybe you should just tell them bye bye

Until they give you something besides gays
and babies
to talk about.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Maybe you are really are a [conservative] and all the big government, big spending, authoritarian, social engineering, nation building, Constitution amending, border opening, welfare milking, job outsourcing, foreign liberating, line towing Republicans really are conservatives too, but for the love of biscuits. [Emphasis mine]

Funny. I thought nation building was a liberal concept, what with Clinton's intervention in the Balkans, Somalia, etc., which I applauded, by the way.

If millions of people accept the deviant as normal, that reshapes society in vastly destructive ways. Your moral self-destruction may have no consequences for me, but destruction of societal standards always has consequences.

A society without standards is an unhappy, unhealthy society – a society with no future. And all of us have to live in that society.

Very nicely put, ed.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 05/3/10 by GradyPhilpott]

[edit on 05/3/10 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We Christians do not hate homos. We just do not want to have to accept their deviant behavior. If we own a business and we find their lifestyle offensive then we should not have to hire them and dang sure not provide their lovers meds to treat their Anally Injected Death Serum. If they want to chase bugs then they can pay for it. If they want to dress up in freakish costumes then do it behind closed doors. If the scouts do not want potential Michael Jackson's as den leaders then do not call us haters because of it. We know history, we know where deviant behavior leads to.
We preach against all deviant behavior, remember Monica? We stand against adultery and fornication Rant not just sodomy.

We love children, all children, and all children are wanted. We are confused about how such supposedly caring liberals can discard and disrespect human life so frivolously. We see the hate in these delusional young women screaming vial obscenities at anyone who respects life. Yes Rant shove the war in our face one more time, that would not be hypocritical would it? You have your religion and we have ours. Our's is based on love; yours is based on equality. Our Religion teaches that there is no such thing as equality, some are more blessed than others and it is wrong dare i say evil to covet that which is not yours. If you are a slave then be the best slave ever for your earthly master so you Honor your heavenly one. Illogical yes but no more than Marxist cr.p I hear from that party of coveters and idolaters. "You people" (a quote from Ross) always want what does not belong to you. You tout how compassionate liberals are and how selfish conservatives are but at the same time you want someone else to pay for your religion. My message to liberals, put up or shut up. How much money do liberals privately donate? I know how much Christians give. they do not have to post their wonderful generosity in the paper for everyone to dote over their pathetic philanthropy. Rant show me one wealthy liberal know it all that gives 10%. that right you can not. I can show many of these self righteous SOB's that brag about 1 million here or 100 g's there. 10% hell no they ask us who already give to pour money into the burning fire they created. Thankyou I know where my money is most efficiently given and produces fruit.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
RWOG, you act like all Republicans are Christian which they are CLEARLY not, nor do they agree with your passion play or view on gays or abortion. You also presume Christianity has no foundation in liberalism or the Democratic Party of which you are way off as well. And I didn't realize you had been matching the philanthropic donations of Ted Turner's billions. Good for you.

Ya big squishy bleeding heart liberal.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
We Christians do not hate homos. We just do not want to have to accept their deviant behavior. If we own a business and we find their lifestyle offensive then we should not have to hire them

I agree

How about those that think people that have an invisible old man with a white robe and beard that sets in on a throne in the sky and talks to them in voices in there head?

Should those that think that those people have a mental disease be forced to accept THEIR lifestyle? Should a rational person be forced to hire a person with an invisible "friend"?

What gives YOU the right to force YOUR lifestyle on to everyone else? I am not just talking about Gays either, should someone that finds your constant harping and holier than thou attitude offensive be allowed to refuse to hire you on the grounds of your religion?

BTW yall obsesses WAAAAAY to much over gay sex.

I have noticed about half or more of your posts are over two men doing it. I wonder do you park outside Gay Bars for hours wondering what sort of horrible acts are being preformed inside?

Are you repressing?

My apologies to my many Christian friends on this Board this wasnt intended as a put down of your Religion, I have seen true Christians work wonders in the community and have a great respect for them and their beliefs.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Show me the billions Rant. You posting now without back up? Do not show me what that POS promised, show me what he gave and to what cause. i thought not, that would be an embarrassment. Condoms for elementry school children.

I never claimed Republicans are Christians, that would be a lie. I claim some republicans are in fact Christians. I do not claim that liberal talk about giving to the poor is a supposedly Christian thing, when it is not.
pro abortion Christian's? a contradiction. They who vote for pro death Democrats are accomplices to murder.

2 Thess 3:6-10
6 In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers, to keep away from every brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, 8 nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to make ourselves a model for you to follow. 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."
NIV

Mark 14:6-7
7 The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want.
NIV

James 2:5-7
5 Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6 But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7 Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong?
NIV

These bastardized (supposed) Christians talk of caring for the poor, they spout the Gospel of Carl Marx not of Jesus Christ!

While preaching equality they commit perversion and teach their children to covet. they need to take all this up with God and tell Him how He is negligent in His responsibities. They do not need to demand others support their idleness.

Rant you have your religion and we have ours. Please feel free to practice your religion. i notice there are still poor you have not helped nor has that POS Ted Turner. Ted if you are reading Rant's ravings for advice, Dan Rather needs a job. He needs to keep up his charity and compassion for the poor. Can you help an old lying fellow marxist out? I doubt he will cost 7 million a year but like every caring liberal, he must have been donating 700K/yr to feed and cloth the poor.

2 Thess 3:6-10
6 In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers, to keep away from every brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, 8 nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to make ourselves a model for you to follow. 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."
NIV

Mark 14:6-7
7 The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want.
NIV

James 2:5-7
5 Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6 But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7 Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong?
NIV

James 4:1-3
James 4

4:1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You want something but don't get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
NIV

keep it up and i will post the entire bible for you

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Show me the billions Rant. You posting now without back up? Do not show me what that POS promised, show me what he gave and to what cause. i thought not, that would be an embarrassment. Condoms for elementry school children.

I thought it was common knowledge. Your type liked complaining about it so. FYI, here's how big boys use Google. Just click on Big Boys Ed's brother. It might even link to Gate's $2.2 billion follow up to Turner's initial billion for UN world aid. And if I had Jimmy Carter's information, I'm pretty sure you'd be shamed by it talking about 10%.
Speaking of which, giving 10% to your Christian PAC's isn't anything special when they're so political now. But my not wealthy liberal family gives plenty to the only non-poltical church they can find in their neck of the woods.

blah, blah, blah...

keep it up and i will post the entire bible for you

Please do. Probably burns calories. Though I'm not reading it. Studied scripture all my life and got my BA in the field before going on for something useful. I still do read it when debating theologians or people that consider it thoughtfully and don't toss it around like political tripe.

Ya big squishy bleeding heart liberal.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Isn't this just another version of the same old thing your always posting Ed...and it's "gays" or "homosexuals" not "homos"......yeah, right, you don't hate them though. This is the same old crap....unless your sinless enough to be able to justify casting the fisrt stone....shut up!
And I'll take the warning to say it casue it worth it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Isn't this just another version of the same old thing your always posting Ed...and it's "gays" or "homosexuals" not "homos"......yeah, right, you don't hate them though. This is the same old crap....unless your sinless enough to be able to justify casting the fisrt stone....shut up!
And I'll take the warning to say it casue it worth it.

I don't think paraphrasing the words of Jesus back at these two spiritual icons of politics is warnable at all LadyV.

But yeah, the gays on the brain thing is getting disturbing. If it weren't for the occasional tear jerker about fetuses, one might wonder.

But then again, what do they say about men that can't think of anything but gays and children? Well, according to the people that like to talk about gays and children so much there must be something unnatural going on.

I don't know. Whole thing is weird. Grown men. Brothers. Obsessed with gays and the gay agenda. Not to be harsh though, maybe they're just being good Republicans.

Throw some more scripture at us Ed's brother. That'll learn us.

EDIT: Must be Ed's turn. Ya'll share a computer? I've noticed how you switch up.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Crap I can not believe I did not post the link....my bad

LINK to story DATED Posted: March 10, 2005

EDIT:

What the hell did I walk into? You actually think that I only post on gay themes? Come on give me some credit here, the post are not on that subject, heck probably less than 20% is but it is an important topic by what is at stake so I post.. RANT your a mOD check it out....

I don't hate gay people, I hate what they do......especially when they attempt to force it as acceptable to me and my family....

sorry I read the damn article at lunch and thought that it would be a good conversation but the 'turdblossom' mentality has happened again, RANT I am disappointed in you, you have lost control of yourself and your composure...all over ReaganMan?

EDIT2: I guess he is getting to you, convert him Reaganman, you liberal!

[edit on 10-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What the hell did I walk into?

Probably something you were quite used to growing up I imagine.

sorry I read the damn article at lunch and thought that it would be a good conversation but the 'turdblossom' mentality has happened again, RANT I am disappointed in you, you have lost control of yourself and your composure...all over ReaganMan?

Nope. Over your turdblossoms. You keep posting 'em, we'll keep slinging 'em back.

EDIT2: I guess he is getting to you, convert him Reaganman, you liberal!

Please don't convert me to that. I don't have health insurance and meds are expensive.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
UN? United Nations Against America you mean!

That is not charity, that money spent to brainwash the feeble minded.

You scream about elitists, wealthy and the greedy and now are bedazzled enough to give them as examples? Rant, put some aluminum foil on your head. They have you buddy! Your now bragging about the same people you rant about.

Rant you will now turn off you Bill gates machine and dial up Microsoft tech support. Do not forget to plug in your helmet modem. You will comply!

Noooooooooo!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

That is not charity, that money spent to brainwash the feeble minded.

Speaking of which, quote more scripture why don't ya?

You scream about elitists, wealthy and the greedy and now are bedazzled enough to give them as examples?

Youre' the one that said find one "wealthy" person donating to charity (why I have no idea).

Rant, put some aluminum foil on your head. They have you buddy!

Put on a dress and go get dunked in a river surrounded by men laying hands that hate gays as much as you, girlfriend.

WARNING: Graphic Non Homophobic Non Politicized Real Christian Material For Normal People

[edit on 10-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANTNope. Over your turdblossoms. You keep posting 'em, we'll keep slinging 'em back.

I dont sling them, I just identify them!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
edsinger do us a favour and stick to liberal bashing rather then post rubbish.
You have forgotton that there were homerosexuals before the stigma was removed the only differnce being that there is less crap dished out. Wake up in the real world world teens got pregnant before the stigman was removed.
People had affairs before divorce was legal why would any sensible person want to sweep society problem under the rug?

[edit on 11-3-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

We Christians do not hate homos. We just do not want to have to accept their deviant behavior. If we own a business and we find their lifestyle offensive then we should not have to hire them

I agree

How about those that think people that have an invisible old man with a white robe and beard that sets in on a throne in the sky and talks to them in voices in there head?

Should those that think that those people have a mental disease be forced to accept THEIR lifestyle? Should a rational person be forced to hire a person with an invisible "friend"?

What gives YOU the right to force YOUR lifestyle on to everyone else? I am not just talking about Gays either, should someone that finds your constant harping and holier than thou attitude offensive be allowed to refuse to hire you on the grounds of your religion?

BTW yall obsesses WAAAAAY to much over gay sex.

I have noticed about half or more of your posts are over two men doing it. I wonder do you park outside Gay Bars for hours wondering what sort of horrible acts are being preformed inside?

Are you repressing?

My apologies to my many Christian friends on this Board this wasnt intended as a put down of your Religion, I have seen true Christians work wonders in the community and have a great respect for them and their beliefs.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Amuk]

Amuk the problem as I see it, isn't that gays are having sex, its that they want to bring thier sexual practice into schools,courthouses, etc.
A man or men have the right to do anything they damn well want to to each other within thier own homes, its when they bring thier predilictons into public that I have a problem.
Its when a tiny minorty of this country wants to impose ther way of life on everyone else that I have a problem.
I am tired of beng called a bigot or a hater becuase I feel thier lfestyle is immoral. I am tired of seeing gays singled out for specal treatment and special laws. What the hell happened to all americans being created equal?
If I am murdered for the money in my wallet I am less important than a gay who is murdered becuase he is gay. How is this equality?
schools are being forced to teach "Gay tolerance" How about trying to teach kids not too pick on other kids for any reason?
Growing up I got picked on becuase my clothes were hand me downs, and my family couldnt afford to buy me the cool sneakers, yet the message being sent is that what I went through is acceptable, but picking on a kid for being a fag isn't.
Why are there laws on the books specfcally written to ensure gays are not discrimnated against, should the law state that it is illegal to discriminate aganst anyone for any reason?
I am sck of being told that I have to accept others lfestyle yet they do not have to accept mine. Equality goes both ways, at least in theory.
Practice however is a different matter.
No one is tryng to outlaw sodomy, nor is anyone trying to get homosexuals banished or killed, no one is trying to take away any rights from gays. As things stand today, gays have every single rght straights have, but it isn't enough. It isn't enough becuase most of the more vocal "gay rights activists" dont want equality at all. They want beneficial discrimination.
They want to be more than equal.
That is what I have a problem with.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
MWM, I think that's a good conservative argument, even though I disagree.

In your examples, you're arguing about what you perceive to be violations of law or rather misapplications of them where the opposing lobbying group could just as innocuously be Quakers, Hispanics, Leprechauns or "Radical Christians" as easily as Homosexuals.

As a conservative argument it's not in inherant contradiction to the preamble of most so called conservative platforms:

We believe that good government is based on the individual...

Not a "proper functioning" society. Not some doctored "concern" for your "Christian Nation" or "morals" or the "assurance of the respect for life" or any of this neo-con social engineering Christian political correctness liberalism. And your premise isn't based on any presumed inherant evil or wickedness in the essence of the "individuals" you don't like.

Really it's a libertarian argument I suppose, as the mainstream "conservatives" are fundamentally no more.

The Dominion theorists that took control of the GOP after Goldwater, not only perverted the very concept of conservatism in my opinion, but Christianty, creating instead this perverted social engineering beast neither quite adequately political or religious, but pretending to be both.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by RANT]

Well some of your argument was that stuff, but I was focusing on the logical highlights.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by RANT]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join