It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting and my theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok i just thought i mention my sighting that i saw a while ago but never thought to tell anyone except my sister who thought i was lieing!

So one day i was lieing in bed reading a book when suddenly i heard this really wierd noise it was almost like a whir the sort of thing you hear from the engines on star trek so i thought that it was some sort of army plane as i live near several air force bases ( also i thought id left my window open) so i got out of bed and went to the window and in the distance i saw a large shape (almost saucer like but not quite) hovering and not moving! then all of a sudden it flew towards my house and over the top with the noise getting louder and then after it passed it started to get quieter! Now i personally have to say that it was not a airoplane of any sort as it moved far to fast and was far too large also! i think this was definitely a UFO but rather than say i saw an ET spaceship i would like to offer a differnt possiblitiy and get people comments!

[edit on 10-3-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I got it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldur1
( also i thought id left my window open) so i got out of bed and went to the window and in the distance i saw a large shape (almost saucer like but not quite) hovering and not moving! then all of a sudden it flew towards my house and over the top with the noise getting louder and then after it passed it started to get quieter! Now i personally have to say that it was not a airoplane of any sort as it moved far to fast and was far too large also!

Hmm, that's interesting, most of the UFO sightings that I've read about claim that the UFO made no sound whatsoever, or at least none that they could hear. All I can say it take a picture
, sorry.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Also, just a thought, is it just me or do alot of these UFO sightings happen near air bases?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
no there was a sound just not very loud but very wierd noise also i live in wiltshire so there are a lot of airbases in this area of the UK! and it was not a government craft i'll bet my life on it, i can garrantee you it was a UFO and i stick buy my theory as i think that Indigo_child is right about is ancient people theory and it is they who are visiting us! to see how much we've evolved!

new topics

top topics

join