It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: 7 dead, including shooter, in attack near Milwaukee Molson Coors campus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: sine.nomine

Possibly because they have an office a few blocks away? (My guess)

So on the plus side, this means terrorism is down.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Why can't we bury this shooting. 63 shot and killed in Chicago this year. Chicago shootings never make the news. Totally shielded from reporting. We need to do a better job of covering it all up like Chicago.

Dude, Chicago is a lost cause. We've all accepted that.

They probably need more gun control. That seems to have worked.
edit on 26-2-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why can't we bury this shooting. 63 shot and killed in Chicago this year. Chicago shootings never make the news. Totally shielded from reporting. We need to do a better job of covering it all up like Chicago.

Fair enough, feel free to go start another thread on the crime levels in Chicago.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Fair enough, feel free to go start another thread on the crime levels in Chicago.

Or a thread on why certain cities gun violence is accepted and others complete pandemonium with a secondary level of outrage if an assault weapon is used?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's all a mud pit huh? Members trying to make political points before the bodies are cold.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why is it always ome shooter taking down so many people to equal a MASSACRE?

I mean how many good smaritans bodies does it take to prevent more than a few killed during each lone gun man scenario?

And why is the shooter most always silent & dead??

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pressident
Why is it always ome shooter taking down so many people to equal a MASSACRE?

I mean how many good smaritans bodies does it take to prevent more than a few killed during each lone gun man scenario?

Im not sure what you are getting at other than the normal CT's BS that inevitably hits any thread.

If you are implying why didnt the victims charge him or try and overwhelm him then I dont see enough info out there to truly understand the scenario.

As for why is the shooter silent and dead it seems pretty clear...The cowardly waste of flesh killed himself.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is from an employee that is in another building and is in one of my local groups.

The employee was fired, returned with a gun and silencer.

Stole another employee's badge to regain entrance.

Doesnt seem to be injuries (no ambulances have left the scene), only death.

Also, first 911 call was made a few minutes after 2pm cst
edit on 26-2-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If the silencer is true, that could explain how the shooter was able to take out so many without interruption.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Dose going postal really deserve a gun debate it's been going on for a really really long time probably happen before guns where ever invented

And guns wont change the body count in this situation

Intimate knowledge of the building workers and protocols makes it easy to exploit

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Dude, Chicago is a lost cause. We've all accepted that.

They probably need more gun control. That seems to have worked.

No no, 63 already shot dead this year, and it's still only February.

You need MORE guns. Obviously.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pressident

Cowardice, mostly.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Dose going postal really deserve a gun debate it's been going on for a really really long time probably happen before guns where ever invented

And guns wont change the body count in this situation

Intimate knowledge of the building workers and protocols makes it easy to exploit

Why bother planning a mass murder when you can just shoot anyone you see? Literally, a no brainer.

RIP those who died innocently, and condolences to those who now mourn a senseless loss. Despite the if's or why's, 6 people, with lives and futures, are gone.

And it's not a damn competition with Chicago.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I just got home from there, I work there, I knew the shooter very well. as far as the numbers of victims are not really known as now. I might have even known the victim. don't know yet for sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: sine.nomine

FBI on scene.

Governor (POS) will make a statement, soon.

Not even joking. Why?

ETA: I'll save them some time. Loser with no aspirations and no significant other lost his brewery job and thought shooting away was necessary. Idiot. I hope he didn't die immediatly.

Money and resources. Simple as that. The US attorney general assigned the task of assisting state and local LE with active shooter and mass shooter incidents to the bureau.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

I just got home from there, I work there, I knew the shooter very well.

Wow. And? Tell us about him, what kind of person he was, or appeared, etc?

Glad you're safe

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Can you give us any information about the shooter, without giving name? Age range, job description, personality, etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Thanks, I wont comment on him now they still haven't released his name, wouldn't be right

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I was alerted by text, then the cops came through and told us to get out, we ended up in our tour center and couldn't go back in to get stuff like keys or cars my wife had to pick me up, I am watching it on the news now

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman
a reply to: Liquesence

Thanks, I wont comment on him now they still haven't released his name, wouldn't be right

No need to identify him, just tell us about him. How he acted among coworkers, personality, daily demeanor, your opinion of him, etc...

?

But if you don't want to go into it, I respect that.
edit on 26-2-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join