It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mixing up states is passe, now Biden is forgetting what office he's running for.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Sounds plausible, I don't remember doing anything in Ukraine....and his people will use all of his slips as proof that he is loosing his mind.

Don't worry, thanks to his son and his brother, there is a long paper trail to remind him of his actions.

The real problem is getting the ree-factory to realize that just because they hate Trump doesn't mean you have to accept the idiots the DNC has procured for this election.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Joe to begin a speech with:
"Attention, people of Earth!"

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Your theory holds merit and it's one I've often entertained as well. But here's another idea that's been bouncing around in my head ever since the impeachment fiasco.
The abuse of power allegation leveled against Trump claimed that he had used his position as POTUS to attack a political rival - Biden - in the upcoming Presidential election. According to the Democrats, Trump had stooped to such desperate measures because he viewed Gropey Joe as a genuine threat to his re-election.
Of course, anyone with half a brain and one eye knew that Biden posed zero threat to Trump with or without the looming spectre of Burisma. But, in order for the accusation to have a grain of merit, Biden had to at least appear to be a viable Democrat candidate. So, America (and to our shame, the world) has to watch a senile pervert bumble-grope his way along the campaign trail. Because, if he is not a candidate then Trump's actions, rather than being politically motivated, were in accordance with a legitimate criminal investigation and Gropey Joe is thus reduced from senile pervert candidate to senile pervert suspect.
But, that's just my opinion. What think you?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

HahaHAAA!!! Right?!?
"People of Earth! I come in pea soup! Tape me to your peter!"

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
nothing better than repeating what you posted 3 years ago when he was elected
he did not destroy the country as predicted
he will get re elected
he will not destroy the country in the next 4 years

Seriously we have been hearing that babble from the leftist peanut gallery here longer than Joe's cheese has slid off his cracker LOL maybe it's more communicable than Co-Vid 19 for the Dummycrats.

The shame is in a two-party system you need both parties to be strong and we are nowhere near that. We are our own worst enemy why would any people of character and integrity want to run for high office with the public scrutiny and media gauntlet we now have.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

By now we should all have become aware of the fact and I almost never use the word fact, that name recognition is key to political election. Biden had that in spades and as the last VP had that mo for those who pay little attention to anything other than familiarity.

Having said that, I will point to what is possibly the major pivot point between you and me on this thought.

Of course, anyone with half a brain and one eye knew that Biden posed zero threat to Trump

I hold that Trump can be included in this category. Those early polls indicated Biden heavily as Trump's major threat and THAT is the hook that Trump due to his orver arching need to win who then bit on even though you and i knew those polls would sag for Biden once people saw more of him not hiding behind Obama's coat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join