It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kung flu in omaha

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have at least 2 years worth of food supplies, and several year round gardens. I have well over 1000 lbs, and 3 chest freezers full too. Beef, lamb, chicken, all sorts of fish, crab, and lobsters. Buckets full of preserved dry goods a d cases of canned goods. Also barrels of water. And over 60 gallons of gas. Solar panels. Battery bank. And inverters. 4 generators.
I'm ready as I can be

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What are your coordinates?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I liken Chinese being forthwith to Harbor Frieght Tools. Sounds good but you know its BS.

Haha! Spot-on.

I have to admit though, these -- on sale -- $4 wire strippers are a stress reliever, but thats about as far as it goes.
edit on 2/21/2020 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So, read this thread just before going to the grocery store.

At the store, decided WTH, and picked up a few extra items that I could store for a bit; not going to admit to paranoia, but it never hurts to have a little extra, right?

Got home, turned on the local news...

First case of Wu Flu confirmed in my county today!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Did some calculations today and realized that in order for all of us to have 2 cans of instant soup/day for two months (60 days), we'd need about 180 cans. We already have some stuff laid in, but we need more and enough to feed the cats too.

On the bright side ... we'd be losing some more weight.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You can always eat the cats.....

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Meh, the one is maybe fat enough ...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I have at least 2 years worth of food supplies, and several year round gardens. I have well over 1000 lbs, and 3 chest freezers full too. Beef, lamb, chicken, all sorts of fish, crab, and lobsters. Buckets full of preserved dry goods a d cases of canned goods. Also barrels of water. And over 60 gallons of gas. Solar panels. Battery bank. And inverters. 4 generators.
I'm ready as I can be

I'm impressed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join