It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia Ready to Start War with Turkey in Syria?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This article comes direct to you [Russians] from Pravda newspaper: [Meaning] it was written for a Russian citizen and NOT USA Joe Six Packs.

Is Russia ready to start war with Turkey in Syria? Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Good morning comrades! How about a shot of Vodka along with a tablespoon of black caviar this fine morning? Da? Nyet? Yuck! Well remember when Sir Donald Trump pulled all USA troops out of Syria back in 2019? Remember, "mad dog" Mattis went wild and anything Democrats went wild along with the INTEL owned USA MSM. No, well you can read about it here as it was written in the Times of CIA:

Trump Orders Withdrawal of U.S. Troops From Northern Syria

So here we are and its only several months removed and look at what has happened. The made for TV Disco Dancers have returned to Iran and it appears that Turkey and Russia are at each others throats over Syria. Turkey. Wasn't that the "president" guy that someone as in "Obama" tried to topple with a coup in July 2016? It sounded like a typical CIA fook up. Ya?

Turkey's failed coup attempt: All you need to know

So here comes Trump and he cant straighten out this guy Erdoğan, nor can NATO. What a messy mess. So Trump pulls his toys out of the sand box and look what happens. Its pudding time for Putin as in it appears hes been snookered into an event by ruse known as a Trumpster fire. The Russians and Turkey make nice nice but then Turkey stuck it too them. You see; Erdoğan reads too many Iran novels on march towards independent supremacy as he wants to Make Turkey Great Again!

So, what a way to clean up the middle East. From the sidlelines with love!

Plus, a BONUS video of Russia parody!

www.youtube.com... FASHION SHOW COMMERCIAL[/url]

edit on 20-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 20-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 20-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 20-2-2020 by Waterglass because: revised link

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think you've set a record for the most times an OP has been edited without being able to make it coherent.

Short answer: no.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Erdogan just wants to rebuild the Ottoman Empire. He's only 100 years too late.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They can do what they want to each other.....as long as 'we' in the UK or US don't get involved.

To be fair I think the ordinary Syrian folk have suffered more than enough recently so I think they should really find another playground to fight in.

If it turned into an all out, gloves off confrontation my money would be on Russia.....just.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Russia has no power projection or ability to supply against Turkey.

Erdogan dreams of the Ottoman days; even though rightfully diced by the Balfour compact (although crappy job by Europeans). Cant afford a war, just regional conflict.

Putin dreams of the old Soviet Union days, the only warm water port is where? With a rusting demoralized navy with zero carriers. His economy just a hair above Italy....

Be real here, France is still influencing Africa. No one speaks of the foreign legion...but the US has "mercenaries"...so does every damn hedgmon dreamer.

Pay attention please to the notion:

No. No war with Turkey and Russia

mg

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If there is to be a war Turkey started it by invading and occupying Northern Syria. Russia would merely be fulfilling their duty by defending their ally.
edit on 2022020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Putin, putting on his Field Marshall Hat, will lob Drone Missiles from the safety of the Black/&/Caspian Seas with pin-point precision at the WW2 era tactics of Turks

I got a notion that the USA (CIA ops) are secretly stirring-the-pot on this confrontation....
for the purpose of depleating the Turkish military forces and their array of munitions so the future contests against the Saudi Regime can be easily dispatch the Turks master-plans & putting the Turks in-their-place, as subordinates to the USA-Arabian colossis
edit on th29158221673820382020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If it happens, Russia will kick ass all over the place. Turkey has Zero chance. I kinda hope it does happen, considering the Turkish pig threatened Europe several times.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This article comes direct to you [Russians] from Pravda newspaper: [Meaning] it was written for a Russian citizen and NOT USA Joe Six Packs.

Is Russia ready to start war with Turkey in Syria? Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Good morning comrades! How about a shot of Vodka along with a tablespoon of black caviar this fine morning? Da? Nyet? Yuck! Well remember when Sir Donald Trump pulled all USA troops out of Syria back in 2019? Remember, "mad dog" Mattis went wild and anything Democrats went wild along with the INTEL owned USA MSM. No, well you can read about it here as it was written in the Times of CIA:

Trump Orders Withdrawal of U.S. Troops From Northern Syria

So here we are and its only several months removed and look at what has happened. The made for TV Disco Dancers have returned to Iran and it appears that Turkey and Russia are at each others throats over Syria. Turkey. Wasn't that the "president" guy that someone as in "Obama" tried to topple with a coup in July 2016? It sounded like a typical CIA fook up. Ya?

Turkey's failed coup attempt: All you need to know

So here comes Trump and he cant straighten out this guy Erdoğan, nor can NATO. What a messy mess. So Trump pulls his toys out of the sand box and look what happens. Its pudding time for Putin as in it appears hes been snookered into an event by ruse known as a Trumpster fire. The Russians and Turkey make nice nice but then Turkey stuck it too them. You see; Erdoğan reads too many Iran novels on march towards independent supremacy as he wants to Make Turkey Great Again!

So, what a way to clean up the middle East. From the sidlelines with love!

Plus, a BONUS video of Russia parody!

www.youtube.com... FASHION SHOW COMMERCIAL[/url]

If you're that concenered pick up a rifle and go fight yourself. Or send your kids.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In a Russian - Turkish conflict in Syria the Russian's would lose. Turkey could quite easily impose local military superiority. Russia could not reinforce their presence in Syria with Turkish control of the Bosporus. Russia does not share a border with Turkey so could not prosecute a war against Turkey.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
If it happens, Russia will kick ass all over the place. Turkey has Zero chance. I kinda hope it does happen, considering the Turkish pig threatened Europe several times.

After Turkey wiped out the Christians in Anatolia withi the past 100 years and now backs the wiping out of Christians and others in the Middle East through their Turkmen militias in Syria and the funnelling in through their borders of Jihadi's from elsewhere couldn't agree with you more. Turks are a pest pure and simple under Erdogan's regime

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Sounds like something a Russian would say.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They can do what they want to each other.....as long as 'we' in the UK or US don't get involved.

We are involved , Turkey is a member of NATO.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I was thinking that we are obligated to help Turkey due to our NATO ties. Perhaps we could send them some MRE's and Blankets.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex

I was thinking that we are obligated to help Turkey due to our NATO ties. Perhaps we could send them some MRE's and Blankets.

That's akin to how some of our NATO "allies" helped us after 9/11.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Bollocks to them.

I think Boris will have a hard sell trying to get the British people to support any military action involving UK Armed Forces in support of Turkey.

I am a firm supporter of NATO and our long standing allies within it....but do we owe Turkey anything?

# 'em is a phrase that springs to mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't think it will come to that , Russia will do what it can get away with but it won't go to war.

Regardless of feeling toward Turkey an attack on one is an attack on all , I doubt Putin would take on NATO over a Syria it wouldn't make sense ... unless China are in on the deal then we're screwed.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
In a Russian - Turkish conflict in Syria the Russian's would lose. Turkey could quite easily impose local military superiority. Russia could not reinforce their presence in Syria with Turkish control of the Bosporus. Russia does not share a border with Turkey so could not prosecute a war against Turkey.

If Turkey closes Bosporous then Russia will have to use its Pacific ports like Nakhodka and ship through Suez canal to Tartus. Egypt is Russia ally and very hostile to Turkey.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Russian Su-24 blew up Turkish army tank in Idlib during failed Turkish ground offensive on Nayrab. At least 2 crew killed immediately.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
if Russia attacks Turkey, then yes, let's jump in and help our ally.

Otherwise, I find tremendous comfort in knowing that I can ignore who is killing whom in Syria. It's what we've all been wishing for. Let them do what they do.

<<   2 >>

join