It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Reagan and The Alien Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have often wondered why Reagan said what he said when he said "wonder/what if" in connection to Alien threat(s).

How many remember this and perhaps saw this> Here is an article on this:
www.100megsfree4.com...

Any thoughts or comments would be great. The "implications" and "interpretations" of what Pres. Reagan said are astounding to be honest....just wondered how many felt about this.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've mentioned this in other threads, but...

It seems that Reagan gave his "alien threat" speech more than once. A co-worker was at a banker's meeting downtown that was addressed by Reagan when he was still president. Out of nowhere, in the middle of the speech, he went into his whole alien monologue... he then went back into topics like the economy without flinching.

One wonders if the Star Wars/SDI system was really intended to be pointed out into the heavens instead of down upon incoming missiles?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Agreed OIMD, and thanks for saying it again.

I apologize if this topic has been discussed before, my bad.

I read an article, for which I am currently looking for, that mentioned that the "real" intent of said SDI iniative was indeed also to utilized as a "preventive" measure against a possible Alien invasion/attack.

In fact, when the topic came up for the 'semi-final' topics, I had one of my "topics" as "Star Wars was designed/built to prevent an Alien Invasion." (or something to that extreme)

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He was only trying to warn people that Satan was real, masqurading as "Aliens". Wake up People. wake up!

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry feeling terribly sleepy at the moment could you elucidate us on how he was referencing to Satan?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
He was only trying to warn people that Satan was real, masqurading as "Aliens". Wake up People. wake up!

All Seeing Eye...is this not a matter of interpretation?

regards
seekerof

who

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have often wondered about the star wars defense system too. This may seem a bit in left field, but wasnt it Reagan that asked Bush Sr. when he was head of the CIA to be briefed about what they knew about aliens and was denied? I remember hearing about a president that asked George Bush Sr and he flat out said "NO", not a denial of knowledge, but he denied him a request to be briefed on what we know. I will research this tonight and try to clarify more. Sorry for the confusion if i am wrong here.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Reagan knew something. I believe he was worried that something was going to happen actually. Either that or wanted it to happen.

Nightwalker

who

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

here is a link to a site i found, i apologize if this has been used already and seems redundant. Shows what the presidents have said and even former Generals have stated about wars with other planets.

I didnt know reagan was that emphatic regarding UFOs, I found a site that talks about all of his encounters.
www.presidentialufo.8m.com...

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by who]

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I remember seeing Ronbo on the tube when he made the statement.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by who
www.geocities.com...

here is a link to a site i found, i apologize if this has been used already and seems redundant. Shows what the presidents have said and even former Generals have stated about wars with other planets.

I didnt know reagan was that emphatic regarding UFOs, I found a site that talks about all of his encounters.
www.presidentialufo.8m.com...

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by who]

good find 'who'.....wtg.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Within the whole 'dark side' UFO folklore tradition, there is a story that says, sometime in the 70s, that there was a confrontation between the USA and aliens at one of the labs they ran together. Essentially, the EBEns (extraterrestrial biological entities), in this tale, were demonstrating some type of power system when they indicated to the human guards present that they should disarm, as they were worried that the system would set-off the guards bullets. Well, the humans didn't understand why they were being asked to disarm and thought the aliens were turning on them. One of the humans got jumpy and gunned down an alien... to which they responded by killing every human in the room save one, who was sent outside to tell the government that the aliens were mad. Meanwhile, the little buggers took over the base and held the humans who were elsewhere in it hostage. The government then sent in Delta Force troops to rescue the human scientists/officers, but they were wiped out by the alien weapons. Eventually the misunderstanding was cleared up... but it created tension between humans and aliens for years.

Perhaps this is waht Reagan was thinking of...?

Personally, I don't believe the 'Hostage' story, but... it could be true...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

top topics

join