It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Suspects.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
The terrible thing here is I could probably make a very good case that the Apocalypse of the Bible was supposed to happen 2000 years after the events of the 1st century AD. Or 80 years after the rebirth of the nation of Israel.

I pity the poor fools that let this disease out if it is a bio weapon. So let me be the first.

Welcome to Left Behind.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Numerology doesn’t really float my boat, but I’ve got to say that’s at least odd. My conspiracy hat tells me someone sent out these groups of 4 people to specific locations, but that would be ridiculous!

...Right?

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Husband did point something out to me.

Every time the Chinese send visitors out, they come in groups of four. He thinks it's a strategy to keep them from thinking about defecting. If one starts to waver, the other three can counter.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting. But We didn't see anyone defecting.

I remember many years ago, a Cuban show touring in South America came to the town I was, seems like one of the guys deflected and nobody could find him. You had to see the faces of the rest of the crew. Scared and nervous, probably they had to go through interrogation when they went back to their country, as one friend told me that time.
edit on 14-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
An extreme conspiracy theory would have in it some elite folks having or taking an antidote.

And these 4 people can either know what they're carrying or maybe not

I posted a couple of times that when you go to Google Earth and put in Wuhan, it goes to the river as if Google, one of the elite masters of the earth, knows something we don’t know…Like this city s going to drown, in a sense.

Am I making something out of nothing?

I've often gone to cities right near rivers and NEVER have I seen the Google interface go in the river instead of the land.

edit on 14-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As in 4 Years of a President ?
Maybe an assassination attempt ?
Hell who knows ? a reply to: fringeofthefringe

<< 1  2  3   >>

join