It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Suspects.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's at least a very weird coincidence. Many countries from distant areas of the world made reports with exactly the same number : 4 suspects. I collected a bunch of those news for this thread, no idea if there are more.

They obviously confirmed negative test results. Remarkable. Anybody else saw it ?

BOLIVIA

Bolivia's Health Minister Anibal Cruz reported on Thursday at a press conference that four Chinese citizens from the area at risk from the coronavirus outbreak entered Bolivia. The official clarified that individuals have no symptoms of the virus, but were isolated by their embassy as a prevention measure.

cnnespanol.cnn.com...

PERU

Health Minister reports that four patients suspected of coronavirus in Peru.

Minister Elizabeth Hinostroza stated that they are three Chinese citizens and a Peruvian translator.

rpp.pe...

ETHIOPIA

Ethiopia: 4 coronavirus suspects quarantined
Reports of suspected cases in Africa remained 'rumor', says head of African Union Center for Disease Prevention and Control

www.aa.com.tr...

CZECH REPUBLIC

Czech Republic Suspects 4 People Of Being Infected With Coronavirus - Health Minister

www.urdupoint.com...

NEW JERSEY (USA)

Coronavirus screening on cruise ship docked in N.J. sends 4 to hospital for evaluation

www.nj.com...

AUSTRALIA

Australian health authorities are on high alert for the coronavirus as they investigate four possible cases.

www.youtube.com...

PAKISTAN

ISLAMABAD / LAHORE:
The National Institute of Health (NIH) on Saturday clarified that there were no confirmed cases of coronavirus in Pakistan as four Chinese nationals have been admitted to hospitals in Multan and Lahore and showing symptoms of the disease.

tribune.com.pk... 2b79b02-1581529945-0-AVTpGt5jIHhMxdBHifPeluv93uNhrEfNNYl430Lbkp7Nax304-KROx1yTrJhK-y-_EUt8Zzz86WR0yI3uod2Yuqq2XIRdYmgEpqW8d-J-lT78j8ml7XDV09TpfGD8Iwef sr3HOuideytvS0VtC074WbsP7ALrVQ1y-7mzjUT-wqmzGWp0iekuG5rg1dDkmN3iuGzm9akF9diFzLMJCV4EYnCOt8U7qjYU2yk5YjaGFqQuMoleBO4TRc3OlIVr65kQACWgq-kk5V4dIDg6h2Z2M3 u3A-m5s1FpoKBGIfUO84myJjaNTnV6_nCOpQ8d362eZWAXe-gfYMREMxa1Bd3_q8O_WRQBUsr74frAJ6DWJvoOiEoy6SW7ax9iKQ815XYh0CQf35xyoOSFlT2MqeTN1h503zaBE2IHo7_kh4psybT< br />
SALOMON ISLANDS

RESULTS of the 4 suspected Coronavirus cases onboard MV Expert berthing at Rennell Bellona is received late Thursday 06th Feb 2020 at 5:47 pm by the Ministry of Health and Medical Services (MHMS), after a 72hours waiting period.
The Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Health Mrs. Pauline McNeil said,” The public can now rest assured that the results of the 4 suspected cases have all been negative with no detection of the coronavirus.

sundayislessolomonislands.com...]

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (USA)

4 being ‘monitored’ in Charlotte for coronavirus symptoms

myfox8.com...

NEWPORT, VA (USA)

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. — Newport News Public Schools alerted parents that four students who traveled to China were "self-monitoring" as a precaution, a school official confirmed.
The four students visited extended family on a trip to China and came back last week. They did not travel to Wuhan where the coronavirus was first detected, said Michelle Price, a spokeswoman for Newport News Public Schools.

www.13newsnow.com... -f5f198f4-ac7d-418e-8e9a-bcc1fe3eb691
edit on 12-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

interesting! I am going to start looking for any more "fours" coming out. Not sure what it means, but coincidence? maybe....

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Yep. I know those globalists have an Illuminati twist. Better keep an eye.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well it IS an unlucky number =death
dun dun dun

Interesting question

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just a little FYI, the number 4 is the unluckiest number in Chinese culture.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachbound
Well it IS an unlucky number =death
dun dun dun
Interesting question

Oh $h!t. Maybe 4 Monkeys. (instead of 12).

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just a little FYI, the number 4 is the unluckiest number in Chinese culture.

Man, I'll train my dog to walk in 2 legs.

Year of the Monkey: 2020 Horoscope

chinesenewyear2020.org...

Suppose to have more time

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There's currently 4 under evaluation here in NC, last I checked.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Here is an instance of one in NC. Make of it what you will.

myfox8.com... avirus-symptoms/

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks, added to the list.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Average number of doors on a car is 4.

Maybe transportation related.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
4 is the number of horsemen of the Apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You are on to something. I noticed the same wondering why is there two and four people from China in certain strung out locations. Odd how 4 Chinese people end up in Bolivia, Peru, CR, etc, and just odd places that the Chinese would visit, I guess they are all business people? I can’t think why, and how can they afford just the plane ticket when everyone knows they are poor folks there, at least from my point of view. I mean not to be racist but how many Alaska Natives go to Peru, or Bolivia in groups of 2 and 4?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Maybe it has to do with what Pompeo told us few days ago ?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow.. this is in my city

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. — After Newport News school officials alerted parents that four students who traveled to China were “self-monitoring” in quarantine for 14 days, healthcare requirements became more clear.

The four students visited extended family on a trip to China and came back last week. They did not travel to Wuhan where the coronavirus was first detected.

The students were cleared to fly back to the United States and school officials said they went to class for one day.

RELATED: Four Newport News students self-monitoring at home for coronavirus

Health officials say the same day the students went to school was the same exact day the CDC changed their guidelines to require people who visit China to stay in quarantine for 14 days after arriving to the U.S.

Neighbor Patricia McCullom is worried about the “self-monitoring” process.

“People shouldn’t self-check themselves, I mean they’re not doctors. I really think they should see some professional people. When the 14 days are over, they should be checked more often,” said McCullom.

The family is required to check in with the Virginia Department of Health each day and report if their symptoms change. But EVMS Dr. Robert Bradshaw said the symptoms of the coronavirus would be clear.

“Fever, cough, shortness of breath. These are the things that when people come out of the country and are self-monitoring, they need to look for. And if they find those then they should notify their healthcare provider,” he said.

www.13newsnow.com... 36-1bdca866678e
edit on 12-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

I'll try to add it to the list, thanks !

NOPE, the link says 404. ???

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.wtkr.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
www.wtkr.com...

Got it, thanks again !

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
4 is the number of horsemen of the Apocalypse.

One of those horsemen is death, sometimes thought to be plague if I recall correctly. Of course one of the signs of the end is plagues/pestilence too.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They are definitely using #4, virus or not.

Justice Department announces 4 Chinese military officers indicted in Equifax hack

abcnews.go.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join