It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help? I can't figure out how to see replies to my comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I haven't posted in forever but recently came back in and I can't for the life of me figure out how to see/find replies to any comments I have made (currently just stumbling upon them). Is there a spot where we can see a notification of a reply? Is that even a feature? Sorry to sound so dumb but I can't figure it out.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If I got to my inbox and click on a thread reply, it takes me to another ats page, to the the thread reply, but on a logged out page, very frustrating.

Can’t go back on pages, I have to hit DONE at the top left corner, which takes me back to home page......grrrrrrrrr

Sorry , I can’t help you, I’ve listed my problem here a few times and no help for me either.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae
Top line of icons, third from the right.
It's labelled as "replies to your threads", but in fact you see replies to any posts.

Also have a look at myATS, same line, where you can see first or most recent posts of any thread where you've posted.
edit on 11-2-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I see nothing that says "replies to your threads". Are you talking about the leaf that says "new"? That doesn't show if someone has replied to me directly within a thread.... that I can tell. Maybe it's my browser? I'm on my desktop on Safari which I have not updated. I'll log in on my phone and see if it's different. I have just been looking on my phone without logging in when I'm not at home.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae
That's not the top line- not on a laptop, anyway.
There's a very long top line of icons beginning with a striped ATS logo; then "video", "top", and ending with a circle half black, half white. The "replies" icon is third from the right on that line.
I suppose if you're not logged in, that option wouldn't be available (the system doesn't know who you are).

edit on 11-2-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

THANK YOU!! I think I clicked everything EXCEPT THAT hahaha! I guess the icon looking just like the forums one threw me off.

top topics

join