It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindman, Sondland and Trump Derangement Syndrome

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think the reason why Trump is winning and he's had a great week is because of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Every little thing is cause for outrage.

Trump fired Vindman, his Brother and Sondland and Liberals and the Media are outraged and claiming Trump is acting like a Dictator LOL! CRY ME A RIVER!

He should have fired Vindman and his Brother a long time ago.

The President has a right to hire and fire people and every Presidents wants people around them that are loyal. Why would Trump keep Vindman around who obviously leaked the call to the whistleblower? Why would Trump keep his brother around who some say leaked the Bolton manuscript?

Why would any President keep people at the NSC who are hostile to their administration and are known leakers? I'm watching the news and I can't help but laugh at the fake outrage.

Obama fired most of the people from the Bush Administration when he came into office because he wanted people loyal to him not Bush. I say Trump should have fired Comey and a bunch of other people on day one. That was his first mistake. Here's an article from 2008 from the Washington Post.

Obama Gives Political Ambassadors Their Pink Slips

The incoming Obama administration has notified all politically-appointed ambassadors that they must vacate their posts as of Jan. 20, the day President-elect Barack Obama takes the oath of office, a State Department official said.

The clean slate will open up prime opportunities for the president-elect to reward political supporters with posts in London, Paris, Tokyo and the like. The notice to diplomatic posts was issued this week.

Political ambassadors sometimes are permitted to stay on briefly during a new administration, but the sweeping nature of the directive suggests that Obama has little interest in retaining any of Bush's ambassadorial appointees.

Most ambassadors, of course, are foreign service officers, but often the posts involving the most important bilateral relations (such as with Great Britain, Japan and India) or desirable locales (such as the Bahamas) are given to close friends and well-heeled contributors of the president.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

Of course Liberals try to spin this today because it makes their outrage a day look silly. Of course Obama wanted people around who were loyal to him and there's nothing wrong with that. Trump wants people around who are loyal to him and they call him Al Capone. This silly Liberal outrage will get Trump re-elected.

They complain about Barr but Holder said he was Obama's wingman and was held in contempt because of Fast and Furious.

So to act like it's some sort of outrageous shock that Trump would want people around him who are loyal is just the height of hypocrisy.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If they leaked anything at all they should lose their security clearances. Personally I would move them to a military base in Alaska.
edit on 8-2-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Liberal mental illness Is a real problem.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If you were president of a nation like this, would you want people you cannot trust working in the White House? Nobody would, I would not want a president of the USA having people he could not trust working with him.

Trump did not have him killed, he did not even have him fired, he was transferred out of the White House. Personally I would have fired the guy myself if I was Trump.

His twin brother also had to go out of the white house since he would definitely be a possible problem since Trump got rid of his brother.

The Dems and Media are just upset because they lost a chance of brainwashing insiders into giving them leaked information. I thought everything that goes on inside the White house is classified unless it is officially released?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's fine to remove people from positions. I think the important thing is who he replaces them with.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Too bad they got no more brothers to fire

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The guy was a traitor and tried to interfere with Trump's foreign policies like he was the president. He should be fired along with all the other rat bastards from the Obama era.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

He is not going to replace him. Trump is actually gutting the NSC. They are not needed and just a group of traitors from the Obama admin.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Trump gets up in the morning and the first thing he thinks about is how to piss the left and the media off .

Besides the fact that the Vindman should’ve been # canned anyway .

They are just chum in the water . .

No one could do this on accident.

Trump wants the left foaming at the mouth angry . The media or social justice warriors are never going to say anything good about him.

So you might as well use that .

Trump relies on tactics. They’ve been working for three years and you know what they say .

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it .

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It's evident to anyone watching that the democrat party and liberal media rely heavily on the stupidity and lack of education of their base in order to effectively spread their lies & propaganda in the hopes of convincing said base that lies are actually truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If they leaked anything at all they should lose their security clearances. Personally I would move them to a military base in Alaska.

Counting silverware in the mess

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I love the excuses made up for reasons that Mr. Vindman shouldn't have been fired.
It pulls back the curtain for an instant, and lets you get a glimpse inside the mind of a TDS sufferer.

edit on 8-2-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Too bad they got no more brothers to fire

Maybe Trump can get his cousin Boris fired from the bread factory.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
a reply to: strongfp

If you were president of a nation like this, would you want people you cannot trust working in the White House? Nobody would,

It's fine to remove people from positions. I think the important thing is who he replaces them with.

Agreed.
edit on 8-2-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Trump gets up in the morning and the first thing he thinks about is how to piss the left and the media off .

If that were true he would be a terrible leader.

I would never follow a man that thinks like that.

I don't think trump thinks like that. What he thinks about each morning is probably something we couldn't guess.
That rich all his life and with the secrets that only a potus knows.

I think the left mater to the right much more than it truly maters to trump.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hell I dont even allow people into my own personal circle that try and sabotage me or my friends.

Why should the president?

I have said this very same thing to NUMEROUS people on FB bitching about what Trump did, they never respond

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I mean.. You don't see video footage of the right doing radical things to "change" America..

The violence of the Radical Left

Unless someone can share one? I'd love to see the other side.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Why would any President keep people at the NSC who are hostile to their administration and are known leakers?

Why does the President tolerate any of these jackasses?

By now he should have fired the entirety of the FBI. Everyone one of them down to the building maintenance staff. Lock ... stock ... barrel (LSB). He should fire the entire NSC. None of 'em are decent people. He should fire every single employee of the Department of State with the exception of the Ambassadors he knows personally. That would take care of most of the active spies of the CIA. Then he should fire everyone at the CIA (LSB). Next ... the NSA ... followed by the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. Fold up their tents, cart 'em off, burn the whole thing on a pyre.

Then? Just keep going. After? Change hiring policies and de-prioritize education as part of an applicant's background. Call college a negative discriminator.

Ya know ... if President Trump did what I'm talking about, you'd find out you don't need a good many employees anyway. Who were the last ten people the FBI arrested that made a difference? Most of the people I mentioned above are as useful as tits on a boar hog.

Spade.

ETA: That people like this are even allowed to draw breath in America is beyond me. Some angry dad would _not_ be convicted if I sat on their jury.

edit on 8-2-2020 by Deplorable because: Look at this Porky Pig in uniform ...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Hell I dont even allow people into my own personal circle that try and sabotage me or my friends.

Why should the president?

I have said this very same thing to NUMEROUS people on FB bitching about what Trump did, they never respond

I have had a few workers try to sabatage my business by telling clients they can do it better and cheaper so they could get work on their own in the past. They were the same people who did the shabbiest work, I was really fussy, they rushed and sometimes their work had to be redone because they screwed up. one tried starting his own business and failed miserable after I layed him off and never called him back the next year. The other went to work at a different place saying he was experienced, his new employer talked to me at the lumberyard after he had worked for his company for a month and asked me why I told him that he was good. Evidently he gave someone else's number because I never talked to the guy, if he would have called I would have told him the guy sucked. I had told the worker he would be getting layed off in two weeks and he quit in a week because he had the other job.

If a worker disrupted the crew, I usually laid him off. Some guys try to create chaos. Some think the owner is getting rich when in fact, sometimes you lose money just to keep your workers working so they can make a living because their families depend on you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join