It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Opinion From Russia with Love and How the World Ends along with The USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This thread is based on an fictionalized opinion piece in Pravda. It was authored by an American journalist, John Stanton

John Stanton

I was tooling around on that Russian site Pravda as I like to see what they are saying, doing , etc. with respect to CoronaVirus. I then came across this opinion [fiction] piece and I opened it up as I thought is was strange to be on their front web page. The writer basically wrote his opinion as a third person point of view through the eyes of a USA citizen who is in the BMR or the Baltimore Metro Resistance.

Third-Person Point of View: Omniscient or Limited. The third-person point of view is a form of storytelling in which a narrator relates all the action of their work using third-person pronouns such as "he," "she," and "they." It's the most common perspective in works of fiction.

How the world ends

Why I took the time to post this is because sometimes the best way to look at your situation is to have another set of eyes look at your situation, unattached and without bias. In business it is done frequently via the use of consultants who many times are University or College professors.

I also posted this as Russia also drops in certain articles for the INTEL world to see, read and react. Its done all the time and everyone plays that game so in brief talk a peek at what he wrote. The issue here is that this guy works out of Washington DC.

With respect to our situation here in the USA it basically tells the tale that sounds like the USA will break up as in a civil war and the USA troops overseas will eventuality be attacked by China. Nice play "comrades" as I can already visualize one of those Russian May Day "hell march" Parades. Ever see one. They are pretty cool.

But in reality so why did this opinion piece come out today? Just about a day after the 1st Impeachment round ended? What got my bunny ears up was the opinion was written in the 3rd person by the use of an apparent "soldier" within BMR or the Baltimore Metro Resistance.

Hmm, so is that a message to any and all sleeper cells within the USA that's its game on right here right now in lieu for the Impeachment failure?

I can only hope that US INTEL has a eye on John Stanton.

Think about it.
edit on 7-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 7-2-2020 by Waterglass because: removed double links

edit on 7-2-2020 by Waterglass because: link overrun

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

"The blubbery arms of the soft life had Bond round the neck and they were slowly strangling him. He was a man of war and when, for a long period, there was no war, his spirit went into a decline.

In his particular line of business, peace had reigned for nearly a year. And peace was killing him."

From Russia with Love -1957

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sounds like a stirring of the pot to see what boils and bubbles. This Stanton character sounds like a real[ity] winner.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I am just watching what is going on out there. This guy hates Trump and also Hates the last George Bush. Not a peep out of him on Obama. He's obviously a sympathetic progressive who could care less about the US Constitution yet he made his fame and fortune in US DOD INTEL. Hmmm.

So now he writes a "fictional" article for Pravda about the demise of the USA and The End of The World from the perspective of a rouge gang "tribe" member here in a Baltimore Metro Resistance.

Seems to me he just signaled for Russian sympathetic sleepers over here in the USA to activate. Especially 24 hours just after the Impeachment closure.

Strange guy, strange timing its one for the "Q" board

Hmm.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The whole sleeper agent thing started out from Nazi Germany, mad science experiment. If US boycotted MK Ultra and had those scientists hung under UN law at the end of WW2, Soviet Union would've collapse earlier with its sleeper experiment and China should be left alone to do its own thing peacefully after Soviet collapse. The real enemies want US to storm in and police east Asia just like Opium War. Soviet Union could not be saved. You don't jump from one propaganda to another. US should've been using history as an advantage, but it chose the direct opposite.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its my viewpoint the fictionalized story and the fictional Author...(J Stanton) are an AI (artifical Intellegence) creation...

watch as the operation unfolds in Its' Red Dawn scenario laid out many years ago...
the launch date on the heel's of the failed Impeachment Coup was the dead-to-rights Give-Away

too many boogy-men, sleeper-cells out there to keep track of right now, why the launch of yet another ?

...and Baltimore of all places...

link   
Its delete time
edit on th29158115946208572020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   
delete
edit on th29158115942008572020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Good thoughts.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Fiction. The title of your thread is a false promotion.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BradWatson

Dude I have been looking for this guy for two weeks as I forgot his name. Thank You so much. This is the 2nd piece or "link" into this Coronavirus stuff.

Yes so this guy OPS an "opinion" article in Pravada just on the heels of the Impeachment. It appears in Pravda on FEBRUARY 2, 2020!!!

05.02.2020 18:18

Then another article is on the Pravda web site front page on February 5, 2020

Here's the link:

Coronavirus to have the biggest impact on mankind in 2020 Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Now this is a conspiracy as this USA Yankee lives in Virginia yet writes in Pravda?

Here's to you

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
That is sad.

new topics

top topics

join