It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
WHO IS WITH ME In the infinity of space there has to be at least microscopic life forms out there if not intelegent life(BUT THERE IS INTELEGENT LIFE OUT THERE)Text Green

[edit on 3/9/2005 by Squincha]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
NO ALL CAPS...

this has been discussed many times...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
YA but my grandparents are all caltholic and say GOD created us because we are his SPECIAL children

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Squincha
YA but my grandparents are all caltholic and say GOD created us because we are his SPECIAL children

YA but...

you have yet to edit your post...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OK im new & Dumb whats that mean

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
in your original post, there is an "edit" option (its a red tab above your post)...

then change the ALL CAPS and we can talk...

u2u me with any other questions

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Don't worry Squinca you will find that over the next 15 years we will find out that microbial life is abundant in this solar system then it will be apparent to most people that yes life is abundant in the universe(understatement).

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i think there is life in other parts of the universe...

probably even intelligent life...

i fear i will never be certain though because we are not getting far in this space travel stuff...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

i fear i will never be certain though because we are not getting far in this space travel stuff...

[/quote

Fear not space travel will not be needed with the different types of telescopes we will have in the coming decades it will be possible to detect life of other worlds.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
we shall see...

i cannot wait thought

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I thought no ALL CAPS was just for Titles? And yes there is life out there in the Universe and I can proove it!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
I thought no ALL CAPS was just for Titles? And yes there is life out there in the Universe and I can proove it!!!

Caps on the net are for shouting.

Whats your proof hop along?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Indeed, it hurts me that I may not live to see the day where it is proven that we aren't the only intelligent beings in the universe.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5

Where the heck is the proof N3rd? I'm curiously waiting for you to respond; I don't think the general public has any such proof of ET's, etc....

Did you make contact with an ET?
Did you see an ET?
waiting......

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Oh-Yah..

They are here,. have been for a long while too. And (I belive) they will show themselves and introduce their/our Hybrids to the planet.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I just wanted to know who is "His " as you wrote "His Children" who is "His"? Never mind I see you said God...

Anyways There is no proof of aliens but the odds do support the possibilities that are thousands of possible life forms in the depths of space...

[edit on 10-3-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

WHO IS WITH ME In the infinity of space there has to be at least microscopic life forms out there if not intelegent life(BUT THERE IS INTELEGENT LIFE OUT THERE)Text Green

How do you expect to come into a forum like this,where 95% of the members believe verymuch that E.T's exist(intellignet life) and who some have experienced encounters with extra-terrestrials?.

Do you seriously expect that you will bring any use into this forum by posting something like this?Im verymuch dedicated to my reliegon and yet i still find some space in my belief to mix in with extra-terrestrials.Yet i don`t go into a "paranormal" forum and say ghosts do not exist because obviously I know that most likely non will believe me.And also the fact that i respect their belief.Why dont you do the same ok?

And by the way,why dont you back your topic by telling us why a galaxy with over 100 billion stars and millions of other galaxies wouldnt have other intellignet life like ours?Betterstill why dont you tell us why the odds of other planets/moons like mars and io not having volcanoes?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Not sure if it's intentional or not...but looks like trolling my friend....

Try to avoid questions that are merely a poll..

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Sorry, I know you're new Squincha, but this is sort of an accepted thing here, at least in the Alien/UFO Forum. There's not many people that visit this forum who need convincing. Sure, there are differing opinions of details and beliefs, but the general idea is for the most part wholly accepted. I'd suggest looking thru some of the older threads to get a clearer picture of the general viewpoints people have of ET existence. Usually "New Topics" are reserved for topics that have not been covered before. The fact that intellegent life exists outside of earth is definitely a covered topic

[edit on 10-3-2005 by mpeake]

join