It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Non Profit DOC1 - Facts and a Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A Non Profit, 2020-02

DOCUMENT 1: SOME FACTS AND A QUESTION. READ, CHECK AND THINK FOR YOURSELF.

FACTS:

Trump talks about Boris Johnson at press conference (26th August 2019, G7 - Biarritz, France) "I've been waiting for him [Boris Johnson] to be PM [Prime Minister] for about 6 years. I told him "What took you so long?".

Trump announced his candidacy for the 2016 USA Presidency in June 2015, which is about 4 years before the G7 in Biarritz, France.
Boris Johnson announced his candidacy for UK Parliament in August 2014, which is about 5 years before the G7 in Biarritz, France.
"What took you so long?" is a common, humourous English phrase that one person says to another person when that person is late to a pre-planned meeting.

Trump had strong business connections and interests in Russia before he announced his candidacy for Presidency
Investigations by the FBI said that the Russian State attempted to influence the 2016 Presidential Election.
Vladmir Putin controls all aspects of the Russian State
Vladmir Putin and Trump spoke privately and - controversially - off-the-record at the sidelines of a global event after Trump became President.

Ramzan Kadyrov, the Leader of Chechnya, Russia - and a former Islamic Freedom Fighter - once referred to Vladmir Putin as "My Sultan".
Ramzan Kadyrov, said that "Allah" provides the vast sums of money that are given to the Chechen leader by the Russian State.
Ramzan Kadyrov, discussing USA's military power compared to Russia's, said something like 'Russia is far more powerful'.

Saudi King and Trump met and were photographed together at a party. They are both standing in front of a globe/model of the earth. The Saudi King has both hands on the Globe. Trump, standing to one side, has awkwardly placed one hand on the earth. [see photo]

FIRST QUESTIONS

THE QUESTION I CASUALLY ASKED MYSELF AFTER KADYROV'S "My Sultan" COMMENT THAT STARTED THIS BALL ROLLING:

'What if Vladmir Putin was secretly of another faith?'

THE QUESTIONS I WORRIEDLY ASKED MYSELF AFTER TRUMP'S "waiting for... six years" COMMENT:

'For what reason would Trump have been waiting for Boris Johnson to become Prime Minister of the UK for 6 years, before even he or Boris had publically stated their political aspirations in the UK and USA?'. 'What have they planned?'

FINAL QUESTION FOR THIS DOC
'What does the photo with Trump and Saudi King mean? What does it represent and why are they smiling?'

MORE FACTS AND QUESTIONS WILL FOLLOW IN A SEPARATE DOCUMENT. IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY SO THE FIRST DOC CANNOT BE LEGITIMATELY ATTACKED/REMOVED BASED ON LOCAL FREE SPEECH LAWS.

DOC2 CONTAINS HIGH LEVEL THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTED ACTIONS WE CAN TAKE TO AVERT DISASTER
DOC3 CONTAIN MORE FACTS THAT I BELIEVE SHED LIGHT ON THE TRUTH
DOC4 IDEAS, OPINIONS, MUSINGS...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Stop forum spamming

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You obviously put a lot of effort into these four (so far) separate threads. Unfortunately, whatever you are trying to say is incomprehensible. It's like reading an outline of bullet points for a large publication. Your task now is to rewrite this stuff into paragraphs that people can understand. You need to lead people through your thought process to whatever conclusion you are trying to reach. That means full sentences, a table of contents, an introduction, a statement of intent. Right now this is a tangled mess that no one is going to wade through.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ANonProfit

I can see you devoted much thought, time and energy to this, and I appreciate the effort... but this is a whole lot to expect people to read and process, especially when presented over several posts, and so difficult to discuss.

How about a couple or few paragraphs summing it all up for folks, with one or two points for discussion?

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ANonProfit

[snore]

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

edit on 2/1/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join