It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a 5G connection with the WuFlu..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nah man, 5G ain't ionizing.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

(Reuters Health) - Pregnant women exposed to high radiation levels from sources like cell phones, wireless devices and cell towers miscarried at nearly three times the rate as those exposed to low levels, according to new research.

“I hope this study makes us rethink the notion that magnetic field non-ionizing radiation exposure is safe or has no health risk,” said lead author Dr. De-Kun Li, a senior research scientist at the Kaiser Permanente Division of Research in Oakland, California. “This is certainly something we can’t just ignore.”

Cell phones, cordless phones and other wireless devices, appliances, power lines, smart-meter networks and cell towers generate non-ionizing radiation from magnetic fields. Writing in Scientific Reports, Li and his team call rapidly proliferating electromagnetic field emissions “a ubiquitous environmental exposure and a serious looming public health challenge.”

For the study, more than 900 pregnant women in the San Francisco area carried meters that measured their exposure to electromagnetic field radiation for 24 hours. After accounting for age, race, education and smoking, expectant mothers with the highest exposure levels during their typical weekday routines were 2.7 times as likely to miscarry as women with the lowest levels.

reuters

link

paper

Abstract Magnetic field (MF) non-ionizing radiation is widespread and everyone is exposed to some degree. This prospective cohort study of 913 pregnant women examined the association between high MF exposure and miscarriage risk. Cox (proportional hazards) regression was used to examine the association. After controlling for multiple other factors, women who were exposed to higher MF levels had 2.72 times the risk of miscarriage (hazard ratio = 2.72, 95% CI: 1.42-5.19) than those with lower MF exposure. The increased risk of miscarriage associated with high MF was consistently observed regardless of the sources of high MF. The association was much stronger if MF was measured on a typical day of participants' pregnancies. The finding also demonstrated that accurate measurement of MF exposure is vital for examining MF health effects. This study provides fresh evidence, directly from a human population, that MF non-ionizing radiation could have adverse biological impacts on human health

link

Dr. De-Kun Li is a leading research scientist in reproductive and prenatal epidemiology.  Biographical information for Dr. Li is listed at the end of this page. In December 2012, Dr. De-Kun Li filed testimony before the Maine Public Utility Commission regarding the issues of wireless smart meter safety.  Specifically, as you can read below, Dr. Li was asked about possible non-thermal radiation effects from RF emissions and whether science supports the conclusion that wireless smart meters are “safe.”  As you can read, the response was “No.”  The testimony also points out how exposure to cell phone radiation is considered short-term and voluntary, while smart meter emissions are chronic and involuntary.  Dr. Li’s testimony is that involuntary exposure requires “more stringent safety standards.”

source

Not quoting anything from this last source as I cannot find a date on it, and it makes claims about gov guidelines that may have been updated.

This is some of what I have in specifics to the subject because it’s been for personal reasons, which is why I am hesitant to even post this, so go easy on me, but in all genuine sincerity-

I’d frickin love to be legitimately debunked!

Sorry it’s geared toward miscarriage and reproductive health for the most part (although it touches on health as a whole if you do the reading)

One child policy was recently lifted, but can we really put it past the Chinese regime to curtail population growth again?

Why did we arrest that Huawei CEO again? Why did we break contract with them?

Maybe it’s irrelevant. I hope.

Thanks for the thread. I figured I should at least contribute something. As I have made mention of this in other threads.

Def not trying to cause any panic or fear mongering. Def one of those things I’d like to say isn’t true.

I’d like some great minds, much greater than mine, to dig in.

Open arms invitation.

edit on 2-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: Hopefully fixed links

edit on 2-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

You got to have some cause and effect.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Switzerland in last few days put an indefinite moratorium on 5G due to potential health effects. This is epic because Switzerland the European nation that was in the front running on getting the tech in although pushbacks in Zurich, Geneva + must have had some effect. Also a huge international wireless conference just cancelled and rugby event in China that happened every year since 1975 cancelled.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No, because this isn't an Anime. Mutations like that can't happen in the real world and even if they could 5G is too low powered to do that.

Virus mutations must be targeted, a random mutation would more likely destroy a virus than make it more potent

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Thank for posting that info.

Sorry it’s geared toward miscarriage and reproductive health for the most part (although it touches on health as a whole if you do the reading) One child policy was recently lifted, but can we really put it past the Chinese regime to curtail population growth again?

Looks like Wu Flu may attack balls!

Conclusions

Our study demonstrated the highly expression of ACE2 in kidney and testicular tissue and facilitated the understanding of the mechanisms of abnormal renal function and kidney damage in 2019-nCoV-infected patients. Our findings also suggest the patient cares regarding the possible occurrence of orchitis. Following-up and evaluation of the reproductive functions may be necessary in recovered male SARS patients, especially the young male patients

Testis Damage PDF

edit on 15-2-2020 by LookingAtMars because: add

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I quite agree and add in that we potentially have thousands of 5g satellites already in orbit. 5g effects can simulate flu and strips away O2 molecules by affecting the spin of free electrons making the hemoglobin unable to uptake the oxygen. This would explain people passing out cold and organ damage after supposedly recovering from the covid19 virus. I've read antibodies are not being produced - yet another sign this may not be a virus after all.

One more thing; Trump and his Space Force - what is it for? Perhaps space has already been weaponized and there is covert war going on in Earth orbit. I know I'm not alone thinking this covid19 thing is certainly not what the MSM has been presenting us.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I quite agree and add in that we potentially have thousands of 5g satellites already in orbit.
Source?

5g effects can simulate flu and strips away O2 molecules by affecting the spin of free electrons making the hemoglobin unable to uptake the oxygen.
Do you know what free electrons are? You certainly don't know what spin is.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Trolls can say what they want. 5G EMF and RF are dangerous to our environment and cells. Its common sense for some and others can be shown all the proof in the world and will still deny it. I can't stay on ATS long but did want to see if anyone has a clue on the boards here. Looks like same ole programming going on here, sadly.

My fiance and I have a Tower in alignment with the window. Our conversation was zapped a couple of weeks ago which sent a frequency in my ear. Our phones went straight to RTT and had no clue what that even was until this happened. Its a real genuine threat. If no one believes this yet, they will. Its only a matter of time before people stop being spoon fed and look for their own answers to make up their own mind.

We just lost my fiances 17 yr old daughter to anaphylactic shock. She began getting sick in 2016 when testing these towers began. She also got the HPV vaccine when she had mono during this time. Its been a tragic week for us to say the least.

I must tell you...
NO ONE WAS AT THE HOSPITAL. Its so messed up and an out of state dr signed her death certificate so now we wait for someone qualified who meets the standards to sign her death certificate. She was the only one in the ICU and had she been 18 we wouldn't have been able to be bedside. People who normally work at Centennial Hospital in Nashville, TN are not there. They say they want them empty for the pandemic which makes no sense. No one can be at bed side of the dying but the construction workers can be there. I saw at least 5 construction workers and they said the same thing.... its very weird what is going on.

Skylar's health along with many others have deteriorated because of the foods, environment as well as vaccines. Bill Gates will be ending his career very soon, bank on that! Speaking of banks... www.worldbank.org... ancing-facility?fbclid=IwAR3eciqeyP9MZlammfiZcv__RWIZbrNp5CSvUodASMopqJ0wXXNRHkIjOQY

Please check out these links and follow the trail. Plenty of evidence in the people who are experiencing an overload of energy. Our brains and nervous system feel these changes of energy. Again... its common sense and for the ones who deny it... well... they have ZERO COMMON SENSE! Sorry... but not sorry.

emfscientist.org...

electromagnetichealth.org... t8

Here is one regarding satellites....
www.globalresearch.ca...[ed itby]edit on 9-4-2020 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You lost me as soon as I read FDA!!!! Who is the FDA and who do they truly protect. Please!!
Our foods and bodies are poisoned. People must learn our brain has circuits and are indeed bombarded with high ranges of EMF and RF. When you allow greed to dictate and own all agencies to do with health, we die. Frankly I am not concerned because man in all his greedy agendas is about to be pushed back into the dark ages to try it again.
edit on 9-4-2020 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join