It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website redirects taking over

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This website has taken over, its only from ats. Could barely make this post

vip.lucky-gifts-center.com... GPE_Laz44iqcx6Ieiio5VRuVxgxxRO_zpPTsJw3QskcVGUvlfZippd3DgCsGI6KDSlDqXnhhJwj25TZYlvSQvVCmtBC_FVCwxZF1_PED8ld9QBio6OvHQ_0Bb0skYywgSkYS6ejzd66FQoKOwLjYVT h783_RXEFeP87e9S28cMsiT4SRngYPlBfhdYNdG2T-v7oyXdl1m_5fSqL9rgq9bsNJ5PEovkoZp_q_gHHJsYnrTu4ScUpMDRpXOk2ZMDVsQck21SFZspkbVYuW721dztygB8p5icR-T_0ieE8YDqxz jNZAAixSrxb65EboI9P15pmRzirDJJAsJLhEda2oZM9fbq4vt5NpzRpYUDRVkYsdm2-JR6N_Je-gpBdkUYng_YtTB6V3pfaN04MS2BhxJONiK_Y-SrK6Kqbf8a4AUfu0Vgvux-dX-OSQnE&lptoken =15e080bf15c94366104a&pub_id=www.abovetopsecret.com&ssp=rubicon&campaign=$2Dftxkslge0

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Seems to happen with big news drops.

Wink wink

It will pass

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I’ve cleared my history a crazy amount of times this morning. Maybe this time it took.....

(post by Quantumgamer1776 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

They just redirect you to this thread.

Link

As you can see, I'm still the last comment on that thread almost 2 months ago.
edit on 27-1-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

This was supposed to be a reply to the OP.
edit on 27-1-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
At the other end, I have never had issues in all the years I've been a member. Firefox beta on Android.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

On an iPhone you have to put it in airport mode before you clear your history .

A VPN seems to do the trick too.
edit on 27-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Yep..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you type your post... Re De Rected.. then you have to start over.
edit on 27-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Never type in ATS...if it matters...ALWAYS compose elsewhere, save n cut n paste in

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I kept getting the same redirect.

Cleared my history and then loaded Malwarebytes.

I haven’t had the issue now for 3days.

I am using an iPhone.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Reminder.....

20b) Ad Blockers: As the Websites are provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options designed to obfuscate or block online advertising while using the Websites.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm on PC, and the problem I have is with the ad bar that pops up on the left side of the screen. It doesn't matter what it is/will be advertising. When it pops up, and it always lags the page so I'm already engaged, often with a reply, it stops whatever I am doing. So I'll be typing along and look up and realize it has knocked me out of typing and I've been hitting keys with no text appearing for the last several seconds.

I have to get rid of the ad by closing it and reset my cursor to get going again.

The ad bar at the bottom of the page doesn't do this no matter what state I leave it in -- up or down.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think something was just repaired. The message "ATS is down for maintenance" appeared for about 3 minutes. Now everything is zipping along fast and trouble free again.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
An indirect reply to DontTreadOnMe :

Reminder.....

20b) Ad Blockers: As the Websites are provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options designed to obfuscate or block online advertising while using the Websites.

You can't ask members to stop using ad blocker if the website contains ads that fail to have security and redirect members to incredibly annoying and loud redirects.

Ill stop ising ad blocker when the problem is fixed.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
High pithc sound thats' Silverpush

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Using a decent browser and decent ad-blocker and never had an issue on this site.

I will whitelist websites who do ads properly and have at least a minor amount of someone maintaining them. or what we used to call Webmasters.

While I do understand revenue is important for websites, my computer not being screwed because lazy website design and management is always going to be more important.

The lack of a cheap SSL cert on ATS should be all you need to know you need to take matters into your own hands.
People have been complaining about this kind of thing for years. Nothings changed, don't expect it too, especially anytime soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join