It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Coronavirus being used to kill off old people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

cool video clip. Interesting to hear from someone that has dealt with ebola.

Especially interesting that she said it doesn't appear to be affecting young people.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm not planning on dying, so you guys are stuck with me. I'm only sixty four, and if anything, my immune system is too good. So far the other coronaviruses have not bothered me at all, but I do not know if this one is different.

I am doing dietary changes to make sure I do not get alzheimer disease and forget my password so I can keep bugging everyone here. I actually think there is a plot to make old people think they are loosing their mind, they want us to change our password every couple of months, simple passwords do not work they say, they need a capital letter and a # sign or something. The people making those stupid rules do not understand that the people that hack others...know that and exclude simple passwords from their searches...

The local hearing aide company called and wanted to give us a free checkup. I said the wife and I can hear well enough but asked her if they have one that will fix selected hearing, you know, so that we can hear what we do not want to hear. She was on older woman and she laughed until she could say no, nothing works for that she said.

Yes, it does appear that we older people are being fed meds that do mess with our ability to fight off diseases, and also older people tend to have less immune response because they start to eat a lot of Junk food when they retire. On top of that, the meds take away your energy sometimes which means that many old people just do not have the energy to start cooking good foods anymore.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I'm not planning on dying, so you guys are stuck with me. I'm only sixty four, and if anything, my immune system is too good. So far the other coronaviruses have not bothered me at all, but I do not know if this one is different.

I am doing dietary changes to make sure I do not get alzheimer disease and forget my password so I can keep bugging everyone here. I actually think there is a plot to make old people think they are loosing their mind, they want us to change our password every couple of months, simple passwords do not work they say, they need a capital letter and a # sign or something. The people making those stupid rules do not understand that the people that hack others...know that and exclude simple passwords from their searches...

The local hearing aide company called and wanted to give us a free checkup. I said the wife and I can hear well enough but asked her if they have one that will fix selected hearing, you know, so that we can hear what we do not want to hear. She was on older woman and she laughed until she could say no, nothing works for that she said.

Yes, it does appear that we older people are being fed meds that do mess with our ability to fight off diseases, and also older people tend to have less immune response because they start to eat a lot of Junk food when they retire. On top of that, the meds take away your energy sometimes which means that many old people just do not have the energy to start cooking good foods anymore.

A password cheatsheet/address book solves that problem. Make em as complicated as you like.

Regarding meds, decreased energy and inability to cook good food......not just decreased energy, but pain too.

So what dietary changes did you make to ward off Alzheimer's?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is sort of an aside to the main topic, but I find it extremely humorous that the posters who bitch and moan about the world being overpopulated and the need to reduce the population numbers....aren't talking much now that we see the 50+ age groups are most susceptible.

I also think it's no coinky-dink those posters are largely the 50+ older folks. Kinda smarts when the potential for what you smugly want might target YOU, eh? LMFAO, one has to find humor in that, be careful what you wish for & all that jazz.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I've pondered the premise for a little while before responding. I suspect a bioweapon against the elderly would have been released in more spots than one. Starting it in one place gives some opportunity for preparation and mitigation.

Just a gut hunch.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No, but old age is!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Anyone know what the incubation period on this virus is? After mediation with the estranged wife on Friday, I was feeling very low (Despite glorious Brexit being only one week away). To cheer myself up, I called into the local Wetherspoons for a couple of pints and then rounded the night off with a Chinese takeaway - my usual, special fried rice & sweet and sour pork balls. Since then I've been running a terrible fever with vivid and frightening hallucinations. My bowels have become looser than the gun laws in the United States...I haven't eaten for days and yet my bowels continue to evacuate...where does it all come from? Im scared...Is it possible this is the virus and Mister Hongs Chinese Takeaway on the high street is in fact patient zero? Any advice is welcome.
edit on 27-1-2020 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2020 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

If you have any apple cider vinegar start drinking it.

Elderberry if you can get it. Maybe have someone leave it at your door for you!

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

May God Bless you!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Maybe, but my first thought is food poisoning.

Don't let the massive diarrhea go on too long, like get to a doctor or take Imodium to stop it. I didn't a few months back, and ended up in the ER for IV fluids.

On rehydration, be sure to drink an electrolyte drink. My doc told me it helps with osmosis, and it did seem to make a big difference. Two large jugs of it. It's called Powerade or Gatorade here.

And congrats on Brexit!!! So happy for you guys.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm damn dude where do you live?,I'm well over 60 so is my family sounds like you made this up,don't let truth get in way of a good story at best an assumption and you know what happens when one assumes

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thank you everyone. Just been to the shops to stock up on supplies, I was able to make it there and back without incident. Hopefully I haven't passed it on to anybody in the process. I believe the UK version of Gatorade is Lucazade which I've bought along with a new supply of toilet roll. I was unable to find any apple cider vinegar but fortunately they had plenty of regular cider in the alcohol section which I have purchased and have begun drinking this morning by the pint. I really do feel a much better for it, thank you my friends.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
The answer to that is simple. It's man made...hence they already have a cure

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41
If it started in multiple places at once then the world would know for a fact it was man made.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: CriticalStinker
The answer to that is simple. It's man made...hence they already have a cure

I don't think it is that simple.

If it's man made, who made it and why? How do they protect their interests while keeping the means effective?

How do they have a cure or vaccine when that takes years, sometimes a decade or more while keeping it secret? If they did keep it a secret, they have less people working on it, less resources to test it to make sure it's viable.... And I can only assume you mean a government entity. So we'd have to operate under the parameters a government entity could pull something most private sector pharmaceuticals take a long time to do. Usually government is far less efficient.

It's not impossible, I won't say it's not the case... But to me, it's the less plausible one.

I don't think it's as simple as you say it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: drussell41
If it started in multiple places at once then the world would know for a fact it was man made.

Corona virus may have an incubation period of up to two weeks.

With international airports, mixed with long incubation times, and the virus being able to live on surfaces, I don't think you can deduce it is man made just because it's in multiple countries. Especially with a glaring epicenter.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
Thank you everyone. Just been to the shops to stock up on supplies, I was able to make it there and back without incident. Hopefully I haven't passed it on to anybody in the process. I believe the UK version of Gatorade is Lucazade which I've bought along with a new supply of toilet roll. I was unable to find any apple cider vinegar but fortunately they had plenty of regular cider in the alcohol section which I have purchased and have begun drinking this morning by the pint. I really do feel a much better for it, thank you my friends.

Glad you are doing better!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Nutribiotic will prevent/cure Montezumas revenge. I'd add hefty doses of oreganol oil too, orally and in a nebulizer especially if you have a breathing issue.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
On rehydration, be sure to drink an electrolyte drink. My doc told me it helps with osmosis, and it did seem to make a big difference. Two large jugs of it. It's called Powerade or Gatorade here.

Oh god, please, no, that garbage is pure sugar.

Just adding a good quality Celtic/Sea Salt will be worlds better than that junk.

Best, get a decent Electrolyte powder - I like Dr. Bergs but a good one will have high Potassium, and balanced Magnesium, Calcium and Sodium... and no sugar (his has a tiny bit of Stevia, but I was told he is coming out with an unflavored/unsweetend one).

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Nutribiotic will prevent/cure Montezumas revenge. I'd add hefty doses of oreganol oil too, orally and in a nebulizer especially if you have a breathing issue.

Thank you 💛

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
Thank you 💛

My pleasure...

Also, I meant OreganO oil, not Oreganol (that is a particular brand)...

Get pure Oregano Oil - something like this - and dilute it yourself, so you know what you are getting.

And be careful with it, it is powerful stuff, will burn your skin undiluted.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join