It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wu-flu Tennessee tech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A student is now in isolation for the wu-flu in Tennessee. Direct contact from a family member that traveled back From Beijing. There is no link.... so I guess I’ll get another “your thread sucks” message. But I am well respected in the molecular biology community and this just popped on one of our forums. Takes a while to test. Found it on a sports forum followed up on a virology forum. Seems real

Just FYI

Tifwiw....

So many skeptics of everything here I think this will go un-noticed. I’m just doing FYI now to clear my conscience before I die.
edit on 23-1-2020 by BillyJoeeOzark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BillyJoeeOzark

mods might delete this because its to short you should put this info in here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thanks. Don’t really know all of the rules still

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Now there is a link

fox17.com...

Getting real soldiers

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh noooooooooo. Off to buy some masks. Well folks, it's been nice knowin' ya!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There's a RBL in Tennessee, so I'm sure they'll probably get their hands on it sooner rather than later if they don't already.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BillyJoeeOzark
it looks like those tring to raise the alarm will be able to say told you all so but can't because most here on ATS will be dead.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Let’s be honest guys. I don’t care about flags stars thread rules skeptics. None of that. I’ve lurked for years and have seen people fight over “thread rights” for flags. What a waste of human time. Don’t care could never care.

This is real and I’ll keep making threads of real threats. Why? Because I’m 74. Ive seen and done a lot of bad things. I’m disclosing before I die. Don’t care if a mod or posters think my threads or posts suck. I’m continuing because I care about people .

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark
a reply to: JON666

Let’s be honest guys. I don’t care about flags stars thread rules skeptics. None of that. I’ve lurked for years and have seen people fight over “thread rights” for flags. What a waste of human time. Don’t care could never care.

This is real and I’ll keep making threads of real threats. Why? Because I’m 74. Ive seen and done a lot of bad things. I’m disclosing before I die. Don’t care if a mod or posters think my threads or posts suck. I’m continuing because I care about people .

Was not poo pooing your post it just amazes me when someone tries to raise an alarm that so many here takes it as a joke. Was reading about the 1918 Spanish flu people were fine at breakfast and were dropping dead by dinner. Could this be the specter off death spoken of in the end times?
edit on 24-1-2020 by JON666 because: Add thought

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Still running with the fear mongering I see.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I appreciate any heads up, I'm not going to panic but it lets me stay aware so I can take steps to protect myself and my family if needed.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Was this actually found at TTU?
My daughter came home from school today saying that Tech was testing it’s students. (She’s not a student there, she’s in middle school in the area).

ETA:
There is a ton of illness going around here (like many places this time of year)..... flu, colds of various degrees.
edit on 24-1-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I’ll do what I can. I am retired and spend all day every day on a lot of medical and molecular biology forums.

new topics

top topics

join