It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Guillotine the Rich" Sanders Staffer Says He's Ready for Armed Revolution and Mom works for NPR?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Forgive me if I don’t hold my breath waiting for a meme made to fool idiots to turn into some kind of white revolution.

I’m more concerned with the real man in that real video talking about real violence against real innocent people he happens to disagree with.

If you’d like you can link me the video of any republican politician or staff member calling for this “boogaloo” or whatever tf you call it.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I will give you a ringy for the 2020 parade as it will be noted in the Newnan Times Herald. Typically its staged in the Krogers 48 Bullsboro Dr, Newnan, GA 30263 parking lot in the summer at dusk. I recall with my eyes the blacks leaving the store stopped dead in their tracks and just stared at them. So did I. It was extremely intimidating, especially when they are all slobbered drunk.

This is from Alpharetta.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans have used the flag in past parades, and also took part in this year's event. This year's parade was held Aug. 4 in Alpharetta, a suburb of Atlanta about 25 miles (40 kilometers) north of downtown. "While we certainly supported their participation in the parade, because of the divisive nature of the Confederate battle flag and its various meanings to various people, we did not feel that it was appropriate for it to be part of an event the city itself sponsors and coordinates," Drinkard said. William Lathem, a leader in the Sons of Confederate Veterans, says his group will try and bring the flag back in next year's parade.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
My favorite part was when he praised the ak-47 and said “that’s why I want to get it tattooed on me”.

These people are such tools

He probably wears Che under roo's too.

Tattooing Russia on ones self. Since they make the AK.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Nobody ever had a problem with that flag until the democrats told them to. The SCV holds a different kind of value to it. I can't stand to see someone use it for the wrong reasons on either side. The Clinton campaign used it in their slogan in the 90's and won two terms.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I can point to the multiple murders committed by members of The Base or Atomwaffen. Will that give you what you're looking for?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

edit on 1/22/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I am fine with what you wrote. Thank you. So what your saying is that this guy is not connected to any groups either foreign or domestic. I don't know.

I found him. Hes from Charleston, SC. Mom works for NPR affiliated station. In my opinion yes, FBI should visit him.

Martin Weissgerber

That's the story.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 22-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added and removed

edit on 22-1-2020 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I can point to the multiple murders committed by members of The Base or Atomwaffen. Will that give you what you're looking for?

We’re they calling for boogaloo?
That’s what I’m looking for, proof of the bs you tried to say on page one.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
How is this any different than the Right Wingers calling for Boogaloo?

You're safe unless they call for a "Coo Coo Ca Choo". . . Mrs. Robinson.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don’t joke about coo coo ca choo, don’t you know how many have suffered from that battle cry.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So your wealthy. Good for you. I served in the salt mines for years. Still do. Please send link to Boogaloo so I can comment further.

(post by okrian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

These guys were called and referred to as "Sons Of The Confederacy" I recall that in 2016 that either the DNC or RNC came to Newnan, GA for the presidential campaign stop. Mud was slung by national media and they referred to racists etc.

I wondered why but it may have be because of that . May.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Sir its not about the posts.

The posts are simply a capture of factual articles that are WAY above top secret. That's why we post it as its abnormal. It should not even be out there but it is and most of it comes from Democrat aligned persons. Maxine Waters started it all.

Its the actual factual real-time fodder provided by those Democrat connected people of Earth who make statements to kill all others. Including those in Congress. Its quite serious.

So knock off the video games.

So if you do not seem have a problem with the above I would have serious concerns about your present condition as in state of mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Maybe you're after his stars and flags.

What you said.... You and I disagree probably about what, 99% of the topics here (since we're usually in the political side) and I know you're not a shill. A little hard headed... Ok. A LOT hard headed. But it's cool man... You're respected.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I don't think anyone wants a civil war. Especially not on the right. Though I seriously do wonder about the left. I'm quite sure that "armed to the teeth" talk is like...

"Just sayin. Just putting it out there. Don't be stupid. Don't start nothin, wont be nothin. "

That sorta thing. It's not a threat. It's just telling 'some' that if they considered trying it, it'll be met with a forceful defence. Since you guys are always talkin about taking guns and stuff.

edit on Wed Jan 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Forgive me if I don’t hold my breath waiting for a meme made to fool idiots to turn into some kind of white revolution.

I’m more concerned with the real man in that real video talking about real violence against real innocent people he happens to disagree with.

If you’d like you can link me the video of any republican politician or staff member calling for this “boogaloo” or whatever tf you call it.

Isn't that a word meaning some kinda dance back in the 70s or whatever? Seriously? It's being used as a term for civil war?

Man, I totally need to keep up with my urban dictionary!

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I didn't think anyone took 4chan seriously when it came to stuff like that. Anyone calling the possibility of a second civil war "civil war 2: electric boogaloo" shouldn't be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

One thing I'd like to point out. Ownning automatic weapons is NOT illegal and police would not have a valid reason to trespass based on that alone.

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join