It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Thread

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Six companies contol 90% of media in U.S..

The top execs there are Enemies of America and Americans.

They should....MUST be replaced with Patriotic Americans.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NO!

When we go down that road of forcing replacement in leadership of private companies, we move toward totalitarianism. What we need is to expose these companies by allowing more slander cases. Nick Snadmann's cases are a good example of how to handle this.

Force honestly and integrity through civil action, yes. Force ownership... never!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sue them into being honest?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yes.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So Rand got shut down again by Roberts?
wow
that is interesting

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi says President Trump's lawyers should be disbarred.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
from your link

“Some of them are even lawyers,”

so she will disbar the ones that are not????

bet they didnt pick up her tab recently.....

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi says President Trump's lawyers should be disbarred.

So am I to believe that Democrats (as demonstrated by one of their highest political leaders) no longer believe in the protections granted under the sixth amendment?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

In response to a group question submitted by five senators:

Adam Schiff just said he's not going to dignify the conspiracy theories by talking more about him hiring The Whistleblower vindman, and colluding with them.

edit on 1/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Someone needs to take that gallon of Scotch away from her.

I don't think Dershowitz is a lawyer even! I think he's Professor Emeritus of Constitutional law... not the same thing. Not a member of the Bar.

That's as bad as the time I was doing house plans for people. One of my customers had been going to a certified architect (huge, and I mean HUGE house! 1/3 ACRE under roof and 4 levels! She had zoning exceptions out the rear that I had to comply with) and she was upset that the architect wouldn't listen to what she wanted. She heard about me because I was finalizing the design on one of her friends' homes, and asked me to take over.

I did, and within a few weeks I had a letter from the AIA demanding I cease and desist taking customers from their membership. I knew the law; everything I did was legal. So I wrote them back and politely informed them that
    1) I was not a member of their organization,
    2) my activities were entirely within the law,
    3) they held no authority over me, and
    4) if they didn't like it please feel free to kick me out of the "good ol' boys" club I didn't belong to.
I despise people like that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Adam Schiff just said he's not going to dignify the conspiracy theories by talking more about him hiring The Whistleblower vindman, and colluding with them.

I heard that:
"Quit asking me questions I don't want to answer and vote as I say, dammit!"

Been on a few juries in my day... that response never played well.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Schiff is smarter than all those dumb Senators.
The way the Mangers keep poking the Senate in the eye is going to really work well for them.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Trump should have FBI investigate if Schiff conspired to fabricate a hoax coup.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: carewemust

So am I to believe that Democrats (as demonstrated by one of their highest political leaders) no longer believe in the protections granted under the sixth amendment?

Incorrect.

They still apply for Democrats, just not those stupid Rube Republicans.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The House is getting desperate...They aren't even answering the questions anymore with integrity, they are just preaching talking points just about every time they get up there... "MUST IMPEACH... PERSONAL GAIN... BOLTON... WITNESSES..."

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Senator from Hawaii just asked the House Managers to describe what happens if a whistleblower's identity is revealed...

That's how you know they have nothing left. They are just filling time now. The Republican Senators are done hearing what they have to say, and they know it.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
LOL...

Adam Schiff just got done preaching about the precedent being set for denying witnesses...

Now Philbin just called him out for it and said it is "rich" to talk about denying witnesses when the President couldn't call any during the inquiry.

Wow, I think after the words came out of Schiff's mouth I could see his imaginary hands trying to pull them back in, he knew what he just said was stupid.

Or did he... lol

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm getting thoroughly annoyed that the House keeps asking for a single Supreme Court Judge to rule on something that should be heard by the Supreme Court. They are trying to side-step the Judicial process and throwing Roberts under the bus in the process. There's a reason there is more than one Judge on the Supreme Court, and the House is setting up the hail mary to try and get the Chief Justice to rule on a matter in a single hearing instead of hearing it by the full Court.

Again, I say this is all so dangerous and I'm shocked, not at the attempt to overreach, but at how much overreach the House is trying to exert.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yeah, it's pretty much over. They'll acquit tomorrow... Saturday at the latest.

So far my two favorite answers from Shiff are:
  • Trump's defense should be able to call their witnesses, as long as their witnesses are the same as our witnesses.

• It won't take long to call our witnesses, because we already have them all primed and ready to go... we just didn't call them before because... reasons...

Oh, and forget about the witnesses the defense wants to call taking up time, because they're all irrelevant...
I mean, really? And this guy claims to be a lawyer?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It was really dumb of that Jefferies guy to say the dossier that got the fisa spy warrants was appropriate and legal, because Democrats paid money for it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join