It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien life form in my backyard

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My best guess is that it is a dead slug.... I really honestly think that is what it is. But I find it odd because I've dealt with many dead slugs over the years, but never once in that baby pool. Always a first time for everything though....

The "blob" of jelly around it was really weird too. I've seen slug mucus go into overtime when it comes in contact with salt. Apparently, something similar happens in water when it dies? No clue.... I can't pretend to know the normal decomposition process of a slug under water... But it is clear that the algae is feeding on the jelly substance that is surrounding the "thing"

I keep a small bag of straw in that baby pool. It tends to kill algae. There is a lot of dead "matter" at the bottom of the baby pool, but no green algae anywhere int eh pool except on that "thing." Just weird....never seen that before. Not in any of my other water buckets, horse troughs, nada....

And, btw, I was KIDDING when I called it an alien.... I was playing a little tongue in cheek there and poking fun at the conspiracy theorists who cry "alien" on everything that is unrecognizable....

My apologies if you really thought it was an alien. I just wanted help figuring out WHAT it was.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

That video showed just how jellified it became

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha!

<< 1  2   >>

join