It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megxit: A Welcome Distraction for the Queen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

She chose to marry him.......no one held a gun to her head.

See above.

She likes all the bells and whistles and

being the centre of attraction, after all she's an actress dont you know?

How many actors/actresses do you know? Not all like being the center of attention.

If you believe that^^^^^you'll believe anything!

Maybe. She seemed genuine in being uncomfortable, IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I would hope one marries for love, whether prince or a pauper, and not for convenience, which I have no doubt some do.

Can't argue with that!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zosimov

You said you read the Mail?

So did you read how she dropped her father's side of the family

How after she met Harry the dropped her business manager saying she

wouldn't be needing her but could they stay friends, and then completely

blanked her (article by her business manager)

On the news while writing this Her father is going to testify against her!!!

edit on 14-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You said you read the Mail?

I did not say that.

So did you read how she dropped her father's side of the family How after she met Harry the dropped her business manager saying she wouldn't be needing her but could they stay friends, and then completely blanked her (article by her business manager) On the news while writing this Her father is going to testify against her!!!

I heard about all that in passing, yes, but don't really pay much attention to royal news.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Soz I thought I was replying to Zosi.

I will edit if I can......

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I read most headlines, certain articles, and tons of comments. I haven't read too much into the details of her life, but am aware of headlines saying as much.

What I like most about DM is that it allows for (almost) unmodified comments, and that the up and down arrows sometimes give me an idea of people's opinions on a number of issues which interest me.

(ETA..lol! Ok fine and I also like the ridiculous headlines and celebrity gossip)

edit on 14-1-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Prince Harry says in interview: “If anybody else knew what what knew”

I will not be bullied into playing a game that killed my mum.

I could only imagine what it would be like growing up in a family like that, it would not even be half of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Its a bit disingenuous to blame the press for Diana's death. Why doesn't he blame

his father for cutting her loose......as he says he will defend his family, his father

didnt?

Diana learned to use the press when she wanted to and for her own benefit by

tipping them off, and she died in a car where she wasn't wearing a seat belt and

the driver had apparently had too much to drink.

If the press left them alone they would then blame them for ostracising them and

bring out the race card.

So let them leave as plain Mr and Mrs and maybe they wont be noticed the press

is all over not only in the UK......So Good Luck with that.

edit on 14-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: zosimov

People can read anything into any situation.

Like you have, like i have.

Though some folks have a proclivity to "read anything" into any situation based on no logical reasoning whatsoever.....
The only thought behind it ?
"As Seen on TV" (or YouTube)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Word on the street says Jimmy Savile gave Diana and Charles relationship advice before her death... (last name spelled incorrectly in the link?)

www.express.co.uk...

I wish Harry and Meghan a happy and long life wherever they go and hope all the pedophiles and perverts who took advantage of their positions to destroy young peoples lives die a horrible and violent death.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Hi lou

I've read that elsewhere (It's even on Savile's wiki page... reading now about the funeral with full pomp the creep was given).
en.wikipedia.org...

Worse yet for Charles is his having abused his power to protect his deviant, criminal (sexual misconduct against a youth and from a position of trust) friends from the law.

Prince Charles misused his influence to shield Peter Ball, a former Anglican bishop and old friend, from punishment after the cleric had admitted sexually abusing a young novice, an independent inquiry found this week.

www.nytimes.com...

I share your sentiment about what fate these scum have earned. I think the truth is all coming to light.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yeah, fancy funeral for that POS.

I sense that what is hidden is being drug out into the light, slowly. It's hard stuff to swallow, these are people we like a very lot, people we admire and respect. These are people who may be family... and most people avoid that confrontation at all costs, which is part of why it's still submerged in the darkness.

I suspect that as it rises out of the darkness, there will be the growing movement to make it lawful to have sex with children, among other movements I'm sure.

Is sex really this important to people? I think that could be a whole thread on it's own, the topic of how important sex is to people, so important that they do everything they can to keep their perversions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join