It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Russia with Love? Iranians refuse to call USA their enemy !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So where did I get this article from? Breitbart, Before Its News, CNN, RT Today, The Tehran Times, Syria Times, CBS, NBC, CNBC or MSNBC? What about a press release from Ilhan Omar's Congressional Office?

Reportedly, a number of top Iranian civil and military officials have resigned from their posts. Among the resigned politicians are Eshaq Jahangiri Kouhshahi, first vice president and secretary of the National Security Council, as well as Ali Rabi, a spokesman for the Iranian government. Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Nah Nah Nah. So what about nyet, nyet, or nyet to da. I read the good ole commie rag; Pravda. Yes sir Pravda. I don't really know if Pravda is on our USA MSM good reads or "baaad" reads list for sheeples list by do you really trust them?

Any way. I could not locate a good link but many reports are also circulating that Iranian police are shooting live bullets into the protesters. No not rubber ones but the metal ones that kill people. I saw one video of a young college girl bleeding out all over as street but I am not there. Not just yet.

Why. Because Allah of Islam if this is indeed happening the Allah needs to part the sky and show up and bitch slap to death the Supreme leader. My guess is once the students become enraged its over. No not for Allah but for those false profits that rule Iran today.

So think about it. Those nasty Russians so say the Democrats who cant be trusted are running this story on their front page. USA? Check it out and report back in writing. Eh comrade.

Here's the link from mother Russia itself:

Pravda

assive riots and protests are gathering pace in Iran after the authorities of the Islamic Republic admitted that it was an Iranian missile that shot down the Ukrainian jetliner. 3 comments 0 Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Rallies take place at universities in Tehran and several other cities of the country as protesters call for the resignation of Iranian officials behind the Ukrainian plane crash. Students of two universities of Tehran started gathering on the central square of the city on January 11 to pay tribute to those killed in the plane crash. Later in the evening, young people clashed with the riot police causing the latter to use tear gas against the crowd. A number of Iranian newspapers published reports from the scene under such headlines as "What a Shame!" and "We Will Not Forgive." However, some other media outlets praised the Iranian authorities for honestly acknowledging the mistake that led to the crash of the Ukrainian passenger plane. Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Enjoy
edit on 13-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 13-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 13-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is "allowed" when it comes to comments on foreign affairs with regard to the left, but I have heard in the past that Iran isn't a backward nation, it's people aren't cave dwellers, and they largely don't want to rule the world. I'd prefer a peaceful resolution to our conflicts so that no deaths would occur. But here is where I go astray. I also feel that we shouldn't be gung ho about hating Russia, as they are much the same. I have no doubts a few nations have the required arsenal to do damage to the US, but Mutually assured destruction has never been what I would consider a viable option.

I'm liking the policy here. Have a really big stick, but keep it in the closet until the little one won't work anymore.

#geek4peace

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I like what you wrote. In the early 2000's I worked for GM Powertrain Corporate Headquarters. My office was in their Engine Plant in Ontario, Canada. I sat near a Iranian engineer who migrated to Canada in the 1980's. He was a good guy. That was when Bush was president and we had many discussions about what Bush was doing. "Cory" then showed me a bunch of pictures of all of the automotive assembly plants in Iran. There were a bunch of them. Some with brands I never heard of and some large multinationals. They were very advanced. He even said the those "deeth to Emerica" "disco dancers" are typically a bunch unemployed useless zealots as they have their "undesirables" also. He said to not think they are all like the Supreme leader. Actually far from it.

They were a forward thinking country. They want peace. The bearded charmer is holding them back simply to preserve the religious lock on the country. Woman like Congressman Omar are so way behind the curve that she hurts their efforts but the population see right through her. Here in USA; who knows. All I know is that in my opinion, Omar would side with the Supreme leader over the Iranian people.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It would be awesome to have another source

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I believe they are far from a backwards nation. They are a very educated population, with access to first rate University programs at home and abroad and many take advantage of those opportunities.

Females are able to access the University programs which is starkely different from some of their neighbors. They had a female leader which is in contrast to the regions practice. I think one is safe if one refers to Iran as a progressive minded populace, somewhat akin to some in our Democrat party.

Many of the problems come from not separating religion from government. The religious leaders are much less progressive and utilize their beliefs as a form of control.

They are a very proud people who are proud of their contributions as a whole to not only their own society, but the world as a whole. Persia covered a large area and influenced many. They are nationalistic and wish to remain largely independent.

The hatred for America and Israel is mostly religious rhetoric and encouraged through religious edict. The average Iranian most likely is as confused as the average American when it comes to Isreal and Palestine issues. Those issues are largely based upon religious prejudices of both sides.

They generally love the idea of America, they emulate our music, but put their own twist to it, that proud Persian nationalism and thier constitution is based on the French constitution with both theocratic and democratic ideals. We are more alike than either of our governments would have us believe.

Iran opposes ISIS and is one of the more moderate countries in the middle east. The religious leaders hang tight to power by using it to control the populace. I hope that both sides see the amazing opportunity now available and both use it to develop a new relationship

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What's weird is that a week ago American flags were burning after Salami got done..

Weirder is how much they mourned and somehow are even more angered that non Iranians died and are protesting the streets??...! And America is their friend no more than a week later.. Ffs...

Tsk Tsk Tsk... I guess it adds up for the people it should.

America not only strikes again, but the gullabaldies buy it with no hesitation whilst clinging to their coolaid waters.

Displacing the Me since the 19th century : we're # 1
edit on 13-1-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've long said America might do well to take a step away from Israel. Not turn our back on them, mind you, but just be a little more critical and not always agree with everything they do without hesitation. Israel, and the Mossad in particular, are trouble makers sometimes...and in a lot more ways than people know. The US always unflinchingly takes Israel's side, but the same can't always be said for Israel taking the US's side. Maybe it's time for a little attitude adjustment.

I would posit the result would be a pretty noticeable change in the regional and international relations.

P.S. I am in no way sticking up for Iran here!! Far from it! Iran's leadership needs to be bitch slapped into next week, more than once, but I don't believe the people of Iran want war with the US, much as the people of the US don't want war with Iran.

Just my .02

An action such as this, and not some cocked up payola scheme like Obama's which only enriches Iran's leadership, might actually turn Iran's people against their religious zealot leadership.
edit on 1/13/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm not sure I comprehended what you wrote, but I'll take a swing at a response.

Of course there were people who were angry that Sulemani was 86'd, its not a 100% honogenous society, but most of Iran, like most of the people in most nations, are very moderate and want peace, modernization, and participation in the wide world.

Iran is far from being a stronghold of backwards thinking. Its QUITE possible we are watching the first few steps in another Iranian revolution.

We (the US) muat take the right steps to keep militants and extremists in check, without turning it into a war against Iran. We need to support the good people of Iran to -hopefully peacefully- get the government they deserve.

We can't "win Iran" by force. We can destroy it by force, but not "win" it. The people of Iran need to take their nation by the horns. If we can make the right moves to help the eventual outcome of the majority people of Iran getting control of their country from the bad leaders, it will be good for all. Iran, the US, the Middle East and the world.

join