It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spring afternoon in January | Drone Sunset Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The weather is out of control. Its normally 30F here in Connecticut. But yesterday, it hit 68F! I took advantage of this and recorded a nice sunset cruise. This video doesn't have many flips or spins. I know some people get vertigo seeing it (something you get used to over time with this hobby). I'm considering upgrading this drones range this summer. Right now I have a range of roughly 1 mile. I have the option to extend that to 4 miles. Then true exploration can take place! I have a lot of idea's for this following year. So here's hoping it all comes to fruition!

I hope everyone is enjoying the new year.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Meh.. Good footage but had to mute the music.
Also when are you going to take your drones to new places, its always the same place you fly ?
How bout over water or some big cliffs or creepy forests.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah, Saturday it got so warm inside my apartment I had to turn the AC on. I was shocked when I went outside and it was actually warm. It had snowed just a few days ago.
I feel like the weather has been getting stranger and stranger.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I would like to venture out soon. Only issue is sunset is 4:40pm and I work until 4:30pm during the week. So most flights lately are at home just to get a pack in. Once the weather warms up and its light out longer Ill be sure to get some sweet flights at different locations in the area!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

I vote for slow passes over the clothing optional area. But then, there are things you can't unsee, so I'll have to keep that in mind.

new topics

top topics

join