It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC riles Democrats by refusing to pay Party Dues, Bankrolling Colleagues' Opponents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
Ok, I did read your post as well as the article, thank you for that, but I'm mostly replying because of this:

originally posted by: Waterglass
[OK I will use opinion instead of opine]

THANK YOU for this!!! I get so tired of people over-using words once they discover them(or for some, re-discover) all so they can sound all pseudo-intellectual. "Entitled" didn't get tossed around as often as it is now until Occupy Wall Street happened. "Trope" is now everywhere thanks to Anita Sarkeesian, and I'm not sure where "opine" started getting used, but everyone and their damn mothers are using it everywhere. It's quite annoying, especially when "opinion" would flow much better with what many are using "opine" for.

Not derailing, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate that.

"me thinks". I know what you mean.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I have to laugh at little miss Che.

Refusing to pay her dues.

She should act like a good little commie and pay up.

AOC reminds me of the Scripture about how terrible it tends to be when a slave becomes a king. Not at all in a racist sense but in the sense that a slave or servant tends to be ignorant of ruling realities and to have a ton of dysfunctional, greedy, graspy power-mongering pride & avarice and maybe desperate prickly agendas that will end up greatly troubling the populace.

Besides that, she seems to have an incredible compulsion to corner the market on stupid day in and day out.

Trouble is--with our education system dumbed down to the gutter levels and the oligarchy's lobotomizing propaganda so exceedingly successful--far too high a percentage of the populace seem happy to go gah-gah over AOC's ignorant blathering far too frequently.

It may quickly become a very patriotic essential response for citizens with some brain-cells left to ridicule both AOC & her fan club off the stage.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
She wants to help other disruptive people like her get into congress instead of giving the money to the party to help conservative congressmen get re-elected. She wants to say where the campaign money she collected goes. She wants a totally chaotic government, she seems to have terrorist mindset, we should check where the money is coming from, maybe the Russians are donating to her campaign through illegal channels.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
AOC complained that her $180,000 salary is peanuts. Remember?

If Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez were nicer to Pelosi, the Speaker would let her access the stream of illegal cash that makes senior/connected members wealthy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join