It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Agenda Behind Nancy's Impeachment Articles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Blueracer

Did you bother to read the snopes article?

Why would anyone read Snopes any more? I've caught them in so many dishonest reviews of "facts" that I refuse to read them any more. The last time I caught them in a blatant lie and sent them facts proving their claims wrong, I got back a reply stating that they weren't interested in my "opinion".

Can you provide the source for what Soros said then?

I mean, if snopes are lying about the quote, you can surely show it, right?

You seem to be limiting the options to support only your biases.

Not if Soros with his $Billions & power-mongering connections had such removed.

Soros probably could have such information purged, but such a comment of that would have had MASSIVE widespread discussion, I can't believe it was possibly actually said.

George Soros is a terrible person, vehemently anti-American, and has the blood of who knows how many on his hands. He has ruined lives and ended lives through his manipulations and war-making (literally, making wars happen.)

Best we don't cloud the very real issue of George Soros as, quite possibly, The United States America's greatest (ever) enemy and his goals and actions toward shaping the world in his image, with no care to the cost in human lives lost and ruined in his wake.

When he's dead and gone, I wouldn't spit, piss or take a dump on his grave, because it would be too great an honor for him. Calling him a maggot would be a misplaced compliment.

<< 1   >>

join