It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ inquiry tied to Clinton, touted by Trump winds down with no tangible results: report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here's a good FoxBusiness vidclip from this evening. Lou Dobbs questions #1 DeepState Investigator John Solomon.

VidClip: 4min-46secs: twitter.com...

1. Former AG Jeff Sessions appointed John Huber to "look into" the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One transaction, but it was more of a "Get Trump and Congressional Republicans off my back!", move by Sessions.

2. John Huber only did a few high level Administrative "digs" into C.F. and U1. He declined to meet with Clinton Foundation whistle-blowers, and even left them hanging out to dry in the closed-session Congressional hearing last year, by not bothering to show up...even though he was supposed to.

3. William Barr knew that John Huber was just sitting around scratching his azz. That's why he took ALL of the SPYGATE investigation responsibilities away from HUBER and assigned them to JOHN DURHAM. (Durham immediately found criminality.)

4. Durham may assume the Clinton Foundation / Uranium One investigation down the road, but prosecution statutes expire as time passes.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

The only thing that makes sense to me is that this is misdirection, disinformation, strategy, something.

Nothing else makes sense.

The alternative = we are finished as a country, culture, civilization.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Can I do a once....

TOLD YOU SO....

new mask is kinda looking like the last, which looked exactly like the previous last, hmm, which actually resembled the one before that, etc, etc.......

But damn this mask has gotten everyone's excitement about staying in South East Asia...

They are good, without a doubt

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I hoped but I never expected anything else, Hillary was a great student of her dads and he knew how to keep dirt on the right people.

Throw in that vindictive nature, and try to take her down she would probably bring down at least half the power brokers in DC.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Isn't that the same as saying that hillary is so powerful she already controls the government? She has more power than the potus without ever being one?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A lot of people want her in jail. Trump is one of them.
So I'm guessing he cares.

When do you stop caring that justice was served?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So you can read minds?

These are humans. And as long as they are free humans will adapt and find a way to be happy.

Plus their all rich and the world is their playground.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

No. A lot of people here on ATS are sure she's just one more investigation away from prison though.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

lol. Well I have a bridge for sale if "people" are interested.

She's been investigated... something like 3 times already? And not once have they put her in prison. What makes anyone think that another investigation is going to turn up anything concrete?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Link

The investigation has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or lawmakers, but the the U.S. attorney tapped in November 2017 to look into the concerns raised by President Trump and allies has largely finished his investigation, according to current and former law enforcement officials that spoke to the Post.

Lock her up? I guess not. Surely Dear Leader Trump will find something to pin on her. If Congress can impeach for Fake News then the POTUS can find something on HRC, right? Right?!

Promises almost kept.

Maybe it's just me....but as soon as I see "Dear Leader", I immediately dismiss everything that person has to say.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's the same as one of the "Too big to fail banks" Saying that about Killary

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the act of admitting the career long use of criminality would do untold damage to the Republic
Sooooooooo -> the best alternative is to sweep the dirt into a closet
Where the dirt is left to lay in it's own stench...

a public exposure of the whole extent of mal-politics by All the guilty parties … would undoubtedly lead to Anarchy by the many in our populations of relatively obedient voters/taxpayers

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh the irony of Trump supporters talking about witch hunts and investigations that lead no where due to pure hatred. Hilary Derangement Syndrome in action since the 90s. Benghazi had 10, count em, 10 investigations and nothing. Hilary even testified for 10 hours. Try getting Trump to do even 1/4 of that and he'll still tell so many lies your head would spin.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

HDS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join