It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran Times Front Page: President Donald Trump now understands that he was lied to?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Dont you know we're the only ones in the universe...sarc...a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I think it was a total setup.
Not that the person they 'droned' didn't have it coming, but Obama droned hundreds if not thousands, some innocent.

But we never hear about that now do we?

It was three F-15's, not a drone.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It was a UAV.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It was a UAV.

Thanks Zaphod58. I trust your intel better than what I have read online.

It looks like it was an Reaper drone strike and I probably confused it with the F-15's that were scrambled to hit several other militia bases at the same time in coordinated attacks.

Apologies to all, I was wrong.

This looks to be the most detailed and consistent account I have seen online: Reaper drone launched from Qatar fired missile that killed Soleimani - Arab News

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It probably wasn't an R9X, but it was a Reaper with a Hellfire. The video from Baghdad clearly shows a fairly large explosion, and the bodies were badly burned. The AGM-114R9X does significant damage to their target, but tends to not cause an explosion, as it doesn't have a warhead.

These are pictures of a car hit by an R9X-

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

P.S. I believe Solemani is a CC II AA asset..CC II AA are known to take out assets to achieve their ultimate goals...a reply to:

I will give you a Sarah Palin "you betcha" on that one. I often wonder how she made it to governor?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join