It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will be NO War with The 4th Reichs Iran as Russia will Sit This One Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The Rise of the 4th Reich and their global agenda isn't ready for a war with the USA. Not just yet. There might be a dust up but no war as nothing would be left of Iran. That would push back the 4th Reich back another 50 years. Iran might have 1300 mile missiles but they can’t hit the USA. Not yet. Sure they can try to launch at Israel but that would be suicide. They know that. With respect to the Iran deal with Obama under direction of the 4th Reich, said deal afforded Iran the time to get and develop their own nuclear materials and intercontinental ballistic missiles. I am sure that's why North Korea has been accelerating their ICBM's. Not necessarily to launch at the USA or Japan but to sell the actual hardware or intellectual property to Iran as both countries have a common objective.

So what screwed the whole thing up? Yes, 2016 and all things Trump. Adolf Hitler’s 3rd Reich had millions of Nazis all over the world at the end of WWII in 1946. They were here, there and everywhere. They were also aligned with Islam back in the day as Hitler loved the Islam religion. Hitler never cared much for Christians. He just tolerated them and hated Jews even more along with the Blacks.

So what happened to all of them? Yes the Nazis. Did they just fade away or did they regroup and assimilate into political parties both here and abroad. Well here in the USA it appears that The Democratic Party along with many Republicans, Hollywood, Mainstream Media, Educators including College and Universities are sympathetic towards Islam and trash Christians. You can read it and see it in the MSM daily. They placate Blacks and yet don't do anything for them yet welcome open boarders along with millions of potential voters. So look at what’s written and said about Israel and Jews in the USA. Not much is really positive is it as they play the Zionist theme?

So let’s look at mass migration. Take a look at several maps of the Nazi empire and whom they invaded back in WWII. Then compare it with the mass migration maps of millions of Arabic speaking peoples from West Asia, Africa to those same countries today. It’s practically the same.

Russia. So all the bad USA MSM stories about Russia and The Democratic Party ongoing trashing of same. Why? It much deeper than losing 2016. Plus, Adolf Hitler and the Nazis hated Russia [Soviet Union] and they also invaded and killed millions of them. Putin remembers. That's why the USA was able to whack that Iranian General.

So take a look in how the USA MSM is playing the Generals death along with Trumps threats to Iran. Sympathetic to Iran and Trash Trump and make it all on him. I mean I wonder if Congress will vote to hold a state funeral in the USA for the death Iranian General. That's how they are playing it in the media here.

So think about it. Do your own internet search and decide for yourself. Ask yourself why this is and that happening. Someone somewhere pulls the strings. That's why the majority of USA MSM is no longer unbiased. They coin the truth as conspiracies. They shut down the seekers of truth and those who simply ask good questions. Its pure propaganda just like it was back in the day in WWII Germany under the Nazis, yet they are here among us. Iran is their bastion as once USA is under Nazi control Iran would blast Israel off the face of the earth and the march on Russia would begin via NATO.

Crazy? Well tell me something better as I keep an open mind. The 1st rule in Graduate school was; "That History Repeats Itself"

The Nazi Romance With Islam

edit on 5-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great thread... The Vatican are nazi sympathizers.... Queen Elizabeth is German... Murkel just might be Hitlers daughter...who by the way fled to Argentina after the war... Northern Africa was /is a nazi stronghold... Lets not forget the Bush family... a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

I was going to toss that in but I tried to somewhat BOT proof the thread by staying away from The Pope and the other stuff. That's why I also didn't attach many threads to the information. Tons of information is out there. Way too many connections also by several authors who published books on same. Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Umm..so this is a conspiracy theory based on Marvel's "Hydra"? Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Never heard so much bollocks. Stuff of fantasy.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Read Jim Marrs the Fourth Reich is the USA

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Youre welcome....it needs to be said... In my world nothing is off topic.. The web goes far and wide.. .too many on here just scratch the surface... This stuff goes way deep.. One day I'll touch on the P2 lodge in Italy... The intelligence agencies and the connections to the Knights of Malta... The mafia and their connections to the Vatican... I'll say what some might just be thinking...a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Thanks BB. I am going to post another thread that Goggle has hidden from the search bar. Enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Call it the 4th Reich , Cabal, NWO, TPTB, etc., etc... Thanks to POTUS and our Military, the USA and the World for that matter, has a chance to break free from their Global enslavement. MSM might be our biggest Enemy right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think you're stretching too much. Lefties have been protecting islam because there has been Islamophobia in the past. Christianity gets made fun of because it is the biggest target. Is there some bias? Sure, nobody want to get their studios blown up for critizing Muhammad.

Not sure how that connects back to some 4th reich though. I have defended Muslims and also criticized them...I criticize israel all the time and harbor no hate against jews.

I think you're stretching things way too much here.. Disliking trump, criticizing his mikitary actions, and criticizing Christianity do not mean one is a nazi...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
How many times do we have to hand these clowns their asses on a platter before they get with the game?
Here we go again.
It's like leaky plumbing.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No doubt.... Its evil vs good my friend..a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Lets bust it open... Too many know too little. Its no longer conspiracy but reality. I dont engage with those too blind too see. As a Italian American i know the inner workings of many groups...I was privy to the underground world via to being involved and associating with organize crime figures... My country is at stake and its time to pull the trigger... No pun intended..a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think you misconstrued the ops position...a reply to: blueman12

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Alright sure, why not.

Lets go with this...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
lmfao

until the 50's, the 'media' called the GERMANS.
dont believe me? watch films from 1941 or 42.

then 'they' realized they needed more sympathy, so 'they' needed bad guys, so 'they' made sure EVERYONE heard about how scary the nasis are!

so when i read programmed responses, like yours, well, i know you have been duped.

what about the 30 million russians, 20 million chinese, DOCUMENTED dead.
in fact, you can go see the graves, and you can question those numbers there.

you cannot 'question' 'their' 'official' story of the scary, spooky, nasis, who continue to scare minions to this day.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Read Albert Pike ! Then this will all become clearer . We can have zero peace with religion. The Eagles know what they are doing and the chickens always do the work .

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Youre asking low IQ individuals to research history and how it pertains to this life and world...amazing how ignorant many are...the writing is on the wall...too bad many cant comprehend what they read...a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

new topics

top topics

join