It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine P.O.W. On American Soil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Why is the Pierce County Sheriff in Ellsworth, Wisconsin withholding documents called “CANTEEN-TREATY” from a prisoner?

U.S. MARINE P.O.W. ON AMERICAN SOIL

High Level Child Trafficking and Pedophilia Whistleblower Marine Field McConnell Illegally Held in Jail for over 2 months at Pierce County, WI Jail.(snip).

Hi ATS. 70 year old child trafficking whistleblower Marine Field McConnell has been incarcerated illegally in the Pierce County Jail for over two months on b.s. charges with no bail to stop him from exposing the truth about child trafficking in the court system in Broward County Florida. This man has fearlessly spoken for 13 years about high level corruption within the court system in the US. The CPS is stealing children from innocent parents and trafficking them into a huge system of satanic abuse and slavery. Broward County attorney Kim Picazio is culpable and a high player in this main worldwide hub of child trafficking in Broward County, Fl. The Ukraine is involved as is SNC Lavilin and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and many other high level players who are trying so desperately to stop DJT from exposing their evil. God save the children.

Blue Wolf
edit on 5-1-2020 by Caroline13456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2020 by Ahabstar because: ALL CAPS TITLE

edit on 5-1-2020 by Ahabstar because: Removed phone number

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

They would rather start a world war than face accountability,which is about where we are right about now.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Trust me, God is pissed.

Blue Wolf

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Can this be real? Just read about this on dinardaily.net (I don't know yet how to add this) and am in shock. Grew up in Hollywood but now on the Gulf coast. Just confirmed your info with an attorney close friend on mine in Broward and eye-opening. Don't know what to do as Florida is so crooked. Thanks. I won't sleep tonight.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

Sleep peacefully, the truth is coming out and being revealed by the grace of Christ.

Blue Wolf

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I heard from another Marine that Ghislaine Maxwell (sex squeeze of dead Boi Jeff Epstein) is related to Soros. He too said the same thing about Broward County. He added that MS-13 has been shuttling these children from New York and Broward County to Mexico. Additionally, that children from Atlanta Nashville area, they are smuggled down to Columbus GA to a person named,"the black widow." The Broward County and Columbus GA children are smuggled down to Mexico, and then sent to a gang in Southern Poland and Serbia. From there they are sold to men in the Middle East. That is what he said.

edit on V592020Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2020 00:59:38 -06001 by Violater1 because: 'kjrg

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

There will be no quarter given to such as these. For verily I say unto you they shall be scrubbed from the book of life.

Blue Wolf

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have been watching this one for a while. It is an abomination what is happening, similar to Roger Stone and Micheal Flynn. Field McConnell should of been released a long time ago, the original arrest warrant was invalid and the grounds for extradition are baseless.

Unfortunately lots of claims and counter claims are getting thrown around the internet these days. This is the first time I have seen someone locked up without charges because of it. Considering the claims Field McConnell has been making and the current treatment he is receiving, there is no real hope for a fair trail should he be extricated to Florida.

In some ways at least Field McConnell is protected where he currently is in Wisconsin. Lots of dead bodies when starting to uncover the human trafficking networks. If Field does get extradited it does not look good for him.

I don't know what happened to Kirk Pendergrass and E Clause, they where doing some good work there and had a strong case. Last I heard he managed to save Field's house as Field was unable to pay the bill due to being incarcerated. What has been going on with the Postmasters documentation is a disgrace, the extreme lengths to deny ones ability for legal defense is criminal. It does clearly show a lot of high power pressure and abuse of power to keep Field McConnell locked up.

It sounds like Field's wife has moved away to avoid the political campaign against Field. Perhaps Kirk and E Clause have done the same thing as the political pressure was getting too hot for them. Maybe there is some other reason as confronting the issues of court corruption is giving them more work than they can handle?

From what I can see, all this is more about protecting reputations than the law. With all the political intrigue surrounding the likes of Jeffery Epstein, the swamp is deep on the issues of child trafficking. Without a well resourced and defended legal team, it is easier to sacrifice a few good men than to drain the swamp.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Why are there no proof of these claims, audio, picture video.. If someone accuses someone, someone better have some proof first or else it might backfire.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
general known issue all over the world !
top ranked prosecuters and high ranked officers in justice can do watever they want..
no one will ever accuse them couse they can block everything out with there powers…

they are the legal leaders of the underworld

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

My avatar is a picture of a Blue Wolf. I was wondering why I can no longer see anyone's avatars on ATS. Perhaps I missed a post from Mods about it and they have been removed? I thought it was just my new browser not displaying them.Can't say I am particulary upset about it as some of them were getting downright frightening.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Are you logged in? I don't see them when I'm logged out.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That sounds more like a decoy to make people look to other countries instead of looking to their own.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yep, Hal. I'm logged in. I tried using Explorer and don't see them there either. Are you saying they still appear for you and others? If so, how could you not make the connection between Blue Wolf and my Avee?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Let me see. Mr McConnell is not a marine, he's an Ex- marine. Also The USA is not (as far as I can find out) at war with any nation, so Mr McConnell cannot by any stretch of the imagination, be a P.O.W. in America or elsewhere.
It looks like the basis of his defence is relying on "common law" which, as been shown in other people trying to use this "common law" in courts, has no real legal basis in US law. As much as the people pushing "common law" would like you to believe.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Broward County Florida

How many bells does that ring?

😏

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

That sounds more like a decoy to make people look to other countries instead of looking to their own.

No decoy is implied or stated, so I don't know what you mean.
Atlanta, Nashville, New York, Columbus, and Broward County are all located in The USA.
Would you mind taking the time and explain what you mean?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What I mean is that what you were told appears to imply that the US supplies the victims but the "clients" are foreigners, as the children are sent to Mexico, Poland, Serbia and finally to the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sleep peacefully, the truth is coming out and being revealed by the grace of Christ.

Don't be naive , plenty of evil has been done before this and plenty of evil will take place in the future. The truth is not coming, it never was .

We are alone in this existence, know one is coming to save us or reveal some end-all truth . Christ / God or who ever has no power here that has been shown over and over and over, evil acts beyond imagining have been going on since the dawn of our understanding and we sit around thinking God will sort it out . Wrong it is up to us to sort it out it always has been , God is beyond our understanding if there even is a God, and I do truely hope there is a God.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join