It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Paul Pelosi Jr's "good friend and business associate, Asa Saint Clair, going to jail for a long time?

Special Agent-in-Charge Peter Fitzhugh said in a statement. “As alleged, Saint Clair used the money he earned through deceit to fund a lavish lifestyle for him and his family.”

Saint Clair faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of wire fraud.

Paul visits Ukraine government in 2017 representing his company, called Corporate Governance Initiative, about starting a youth soccer program there.

As part of his 'sales pitch' to the Ukrainian officials he was talking to, he tells them CGI has the full endorsement of the World Sports Alliance.

Paul's friend and associate was the CEO of the WSA, which turns out it was a diamond mining scam and a cryptocurrency mining scam.

“As alleged, Asa Saint Clair used World Sports Alliance, a sham affiliate of the United Nations, as a vehicle to defraud lenders,” Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said in a statement.

Source Text

PAIN coming for P Jr?
edit on 2-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
First let me say Excellent Opener of our 23 Dashen ***** star worthy!

Now why I am here.
The last few years I have made a point of reading CDAN reveals on New Years. Have to read through a lot of meh, but there is usually at least one little golden nugget tucked away within the mess of meh.

I do believe we have a new name to start a good dig into. They are Epstein related and are probably capable of hiding Maxwell or at least getting her from point A-B where ever she may be hiding.

From the first CDAN Reveal.

This foreign born former model hasn't stopped what she used to do back in the day. She still recruits underage girls just like she did for the pedophile. She just has multiple clients rather than just one. She also has a way to transport them all over the world which is one of the reasons her rate is about ten times higher than if you were to rent out the same transportation yourself. She calls herself a facilitator. Most every other person would call her a trafficker. The thing is though, she has protections in place unlike anything ever seen before with many current and former heads of state she counts as clients. She also has a trail of receipts. When one person tried to skip out on a fee, she had enough muscle to have him killed even though he was a very big presence in his country. His was one of several high profile deaths where no bodies were found. It is unclear if she caused the others to happen.

Nadia Marcinko/Pierre Agnes (CEO of Quiksilver)

Link to drop

So yes Nadia Marcinko.

3 points from her Wikipedia

Timeline 2008: It was reported that she was one of four accomplices of Epstein (including Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, and Lesley Groff), who were given immunity from prosecution in 2008.

2014: Marcinko and Gulfstream reached an out of court settlement, filed on January 6, 2014, after Marcinko changed her online name to "Global Girl."

2019: In 2019, in written testimony given by Epstein's underaged victims, Marcinko is also described as having encouraged and engaged in sexual acts with the underaged girls, sometimes involving sex toys, at the suggestion of Mr. Epstein.

Now just to add and I must admit I was surprised not two reads later she comes up again.

The foreign born former sex slave turned business person is laundering money of criminals through her company. She also transports huge sums of cash from the US and other countries to Europe to be placed in banks outside US jurisdiction. According to my source, who would know every last bit about this operation, she also still transfers underage girls around the globe. How does my source know this? Her husband used the same method multiple times. My source's family has always been entwined with the pedophile. They shared the same goal. Grooming underage sex slaves who are loyal to you forever much like this former sex slave turned business person. Oh, and if you think everyone has gone into hiding since the arrest last month, apparently business has never been better.

Link to article

Pretty girl, only 33.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I can't argue with you that very little seems to happen on the face of it, but we do get confirmation in the news that things are happening, resignations, etc.

It would be nice though if you would stop beating us over the head with your skepticism.

We get the point.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Future Iran-backed attacks on US in Iraq ‘will run into a buzzsaw,’ top general warns

“We are very confident that the integrity of that embassy is strong, and it is highly unlikely to be physically overrun by anyone,” Milley said. “There is sufficient combat power there, air and ground, that anyone who attempts to overrun that will run into a buzzsaw.”

“There are some indications out there that they may be planning additional attacks,” Esper said. “If we get word of attacks or some type of indication we will take preemptive action as well to protect American forces, to protect American lives. The game has changed.”

I can think of a few weapons that meet the "Buzzsaw" criteria.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
MindBodySpiritComplex asked a question and I used the current state of results and a previous anecdote to answer.

ETA: My mistake. It wasn't a question but a post about the significance of the number 23.
edit on 2-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I see someone launched another helicopter. Between that and that drone swarm in the West, I think someone needs to get to the bottom of what's going on.

If our military knows nothing about the swarm, and no one has come forward with a legitimate explanation, we should blow it out of the sky.

This is Trump's America. We're back in the business of protecting ourselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
MindBodySpiritComplex asked a question and I used the current state of results and a previous anecdote to answer.

Resist the urge to do bad.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, "goodness". One has to wonder if the people in Belfast are at all connected with the plunge in HRC's fortunes.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is that a personal mantra for you?

I feel like it isn't you telling me to resist the urge to do bad because there is nothing bad about pointing out the facts.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I totally agree a reply to: chrismarco

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Happy New year, I'm eager to see what will happen in this episode number 23.. Will there be convictions, or do they die before it all goes to court?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If rods are used wouldn't there be a crater?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well this doesn't bode well for Northern Ireland and may throw some spanners into BREXIT:
HRC tweet on becoming Queens University, Belfast's 11th chancellor for a period of 5 years.
I wonder when her passport gets flagged how she will get there?

I wonder if the NSA has the wire transfers from the Clinton Foundation to Queen's to cover her salary and bribe the selecting officials. Bill will move there, so he can be with her un-extraditable.
What % of plane crashes are not accidents?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Is that a personal mantra for you?

I feel like it isn't you telling me to resist the urge to do bad because there is nothing bad about pointing out the facts.

True, I can live with that. Lets follow them wherever they go.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Judging by how a nail gun works for builders I'd argue probably not?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Would they be un-extraditable? Northern Ireland is part of the UK and US is currently extraditing Julian Assange?

I see the move more as relocating to one of the last bastions of deep state operatives to use for their chess pieces.

It does make one wonder why Bill Clinton got involved in setting up the Northern Ireland Good Friday agreement.

When you consider he started with involvement in drug running and went on to all the Clinton Foundation scams, it is difficult to believe he didn't set up a piece of the action in Northern Ireland. Bear in mind too that there are probably a hundred caches of IRA and Provos guns still buried alongside the border with the south. Ireland is a lot less monitored/policed than the UK - excepting the IRA/Provos.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Happy New year, I'm eager to see what will happen in this episode number 23.. Will there be convictions, or do they die before it all goes to court?

Important to remember these words from president Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Awwwww. Does that mean Hills won't try and Win Again vs Trump in 2020?

I was so looking forward to her spitting up green slime aliens and falling all over the place.

Shame.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If there's no riots why would they need the National Guard? Logical thinking

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

May be a favorite clip of mine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join