It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Tileman

originally posted by: butcherguy
You’re a new one.
Same spiel though.

I don't know, where the others generally blow it out their az, he/she found a proper wound to probe. That whole gig stinks from every angle to this point.

TM, that was pretty well vetted here. That average person cannot see the connections properly and short sight everything.

I don't know how much Trump knew about Alex Acosta's involvement in the Epstein case, but he should have known about it because any president should vet the people he appoints to high offices in his administration.

Trump certainly did know about Acosta's involvement when the Miami Herald's reporting blew up in the national media, Epstein was rearrested, and Acosta came under sharp criticism. Clearly, neither Trump nor Acosta saw the Epstein bomb coming. If they had, Trump would not have appointed Acosta in the first place. When Acosta decided he couldn't stand the heat, he tendered his resignation. Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead, he defended Acosta. saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” -- www.cnbc.com...

You know who else apparently didn't see the Epstein-Acosta bomb coming, but should have? Q. Q has dropped dozens of "breadcrumbs" about Epstein over the past couple of years, but nothing about Acosta until after the fact. I thought this Q guy was supposed to be clued in! Apparently, not so much.

Oh, and by the way, Trump's defender/promoter on Fox News, Alan Dershowitz, was not only a longstanding friend of Jeffery Epstein, he was also one of Epstein's attorneys during his criminal investigation in 2006-2008. So you can thank two Trump cronies for cutting Epstein that sweetheart deal.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Could this be North Korea's Christmas present???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Are we Winning yet?!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

You really don't want to go barking up this tree friend. Acosta admitted when he was interviewing for his White House position Trump asked him about the Epstein stuff and he explained that he was told to stand down because Epstein belongs to intelligence.
When this information became public after Epstein's arrest they effectively burnt him as a intelligence agent. All part of the plan dear

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's the Seventh and final post decoding POTUS tweets today, which finished the day at 141!

DECODE ID 23RSH200122008D

06:18:38 PM Delta = 53:32
Q53 Corrupt Foundations and IRS
Q32 The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).
Q618 [19] would cease to exist immediately upon the harm of select individuals. Think nuclear stand-off. Clarified?
Q1838 Code: AB-aKd&Egh281Q 282-18-2983821-28172391u721 DISTRESS. CHECK-IN 00:00+[37209-a271927]-[381937821] ROUTE T
Q38 The Calm Before the Storm: 4 carriers in pacific? Why relevant? To prevent other state actors from attempting to harm us during this transition? Russia/China/NK? Think logically about timing of everything happening. Note increased military movement. Note NG deployments starting tomorrow. Note false flags. Follow Huma. Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms.
05:25:06 PM Delta = 00:48
Q48 What is Q Clearance? What hint does that explicitly refer to? DOE? Who would have the goods on U1?
Q525 7/10. Targeted Kills. Power Out. Flight re-routes. Flight returns. Running. Public awakening. Message spreading wide & far. Goodbye @Jack.
Q2506 To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.
Q6 Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency. What SC decision opened door for sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
05:24:18 PM Delta = 00:23
Q23 MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11
Q524 Loop Capital Pay to Play
Q2418 Don't Listen to Fake News Rigged Polls That Want to Suppress Your Vote
Q18 Mueller and POTUS Meeting
05:23:55 PM Delta = 00:05
Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key
Q523 CHECKMATE
Q2355 Celebrate Justice Kavanaugh's Confirmation!
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless
05:23:50 PM Delta = 00:42
Q42 We serve at pleasure of the President. DJT
Q523 CHECKMATE
Q2350 Red October Double Meaning Explained
Q50 How did NK and Iran Get Uranium
05:23:08 PM Delta = 02:58
Q258 RED CROSS RED RED. NK. Hussein. ASIA. Why was that STRINGER sent out? Decode. News unlocks message. Future proves past. Where is the RED CROSS? Runs deep. Children. Pray.
Q523 CHECKMATE
Q2308 Ronald Reagan: USA Role in World as Peace Keeper (Peace Through Strength)
Q8 Huma Abedin's Dilema: HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
05:20:10 PM Delta = 06:54
Q654 Freedom Flag Marker: News unlocks MAP.
Q520 >Shall we play a game? >How about a nice game of CHESS? _THE_FLOOR_IS_YOURS_
COMMAND? WHY? NECESSARY? WHO IS TALKING? THINK BIG. THINK BIGGER. THINK BIGGEST. >HAITI FOCUS Why is this relevant? What comes next? CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_

Q2010 CIA "Snow White 4" Super Computer Offline
Q10 Clinton Foundation Investigation
05:13:16 PM

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
But before you run off to the store, could you please explain how this all relates to Arthashastra?

Because it does.

I'm not sure what you mean by that but I'm interested. Feel free to elaborate.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I did have a theory on castles PFS but I'm brain-dead after decoding 141 tweets...

...I think it was linking Red cross and Clinton foundation via READ (RED) private emails?
GREEN = EverGREEN?
RED = RED CROSS and READ emails?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Acosta admitted when he was interviewing for his White House position Trump asked him about the Epstein stuff and he explained that he was told to stand down because Epstein belongs to intelligence.
When this information became public after Epstein's arrest they effectively burnt him as a intelligence agent. All part of the plan dear

I'm not buying this. You claim that Acosta "was told to stand down because Epstein belongs to intelligence." Where is the proof for this claim? Show us.

Why wasn't Julie K. Brown and the Miami Herald told to "stand down" from their reporting on Epstein and on Acosta's involvement in cutting him that deal?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

a reply to: LurkNoMore

All the moles have been identified and rooted out of the White House?

I think the whistleblower’s source and his boss should be last 2.

Let's CNN and MSNBC keep losing viewers.

They are probably having better ratings with this snoozefest than their normal drivel.
Trump should buy all the Ad Time on CNN and MSNBC just to troll them.

Maybe more viewers, but a reduction in REVENUE. MSNBC/CNN are almost commercial-free from 1pm to 8pm.

If they stay true to form, Sat/Mon/Tues, when Republicans/White House have their 24 hours, CNN-MSNBC will have numerous commercial breaks, and "experts" breaking in to give their assessments.

President Trump's upcoming Super Bowl commercial costs a bundle, but is supposed to be EPIC.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Abel5 = Abe Lincoln 5?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I haven't seen this mentioned yet but it's been majoring on the BBC all day:

Jeff Bezos hack: UN experts demand probe of Saudi crown prince

UN human rights experts have demanded an immediate investigation into allegations Saudi Arabia's crown prince hacked Amazon boss Jeff Bezos's phone.

They said Mohammed bin Salman should also be investigated for "continuous, direct and personal efforts to target perceived opponents".

A message from a phone number used by the prince has been implicated in a breach of Mr Bezos's data.

Mr Bezos's phone was hacked after he received a WhatsApp message in May 2018 that was sent from the crown prince's personal account, according to the Guardian newspaper, which broke the story.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 01/23/20 (Thu) 01:47:468cdd1a (2) No.7883925>>7883928 >

twitter.com...

Truth and facts will prevail.

The public will learn the truth.

Q

edit on 23-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8cdd1a No.7884016📁
Jan 23 2020 01:57:08 (EST) NEW
DECLAS CoC
POTUS > Barr
Barr > Durham
[[F] classified intel provided [FVEY - Non FVEY] as needed]
Does Durham want to hold [freeze] 'public' declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
Think GJ material.
When did the investigation begin?
When did the investigation really begin?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Slow drip > Flood
Q

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 01/23/20 (Thu) 02:09:138cdd1a (3) No.7884140>>7884149 >>7884151

>>7884113

"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS

Q

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Critical (planned?) leaks are occurring prior to Republicans/WhiteHouse taking to the Senate Floor to defend President Trump, which will probably begin on Sat Jan 24th.

1.) Eric Ciaramella (The Whistleblower) and an Adam Schiff staffer were meeting in 2017 to formulate an overall strategy for removing President Trump from office.

Source: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

2.) Documents emerge that show President Obama was aware of the Biden-Burisma problem.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rudolf Abel?

Colonel Abel

... who used a hollow nickel ( 5 cents) to conceal microphotographs.

fbi.gov official site

Cheers
edit on 23-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Tileman

originally posted by: butcherguy
You’re a new one.
Same spiel though.

I don't know, where the others generally blow it out their az, he/she found a proper wound to probe. That whole gig stinks from every angle to this point.

TM, that was pretty well vetted here. That average person cannot see the connections properly and short sight everything. DJT was the only one, according the victim's lawyers, who helped them - voluntarily (figure out how he could have helped = answer).

JE was clearly C_A AND Mossad connected as evidenced in court transcripts. C_A has always got its way - one way or another. Why don't folks say, "how come the C_A always gets its way, how come JE...?"

JE is dead, but JE's legacy is not.

Probing with that line of limited logic was used when certain members trotted out the singular photo of Trump/Melania/Epstein as evidence they were chummy without any of the backstory at all. Or without understanding the complexity of realities they see on teeeveee - the rich club is small, meetings/pics are inevitable but not indicative of what the NPC thinks things are.

I once sat through a ceremony honoring Harvey for of all people for his "charity work" and there are pics of me there I'm sure, it does not mean I endorse him or even know him - but I know why the ceremony honored him (not why most NPC will think he was honored AT ALL).

Folks like things in tiny boxes with tiny bows and tiny address cards because it means life is tiny. Occupying the more evolved POV's is more satisfying but less Antifa friendly.

Q's entire premise is to "expand your thinking" which is beyond literal, it means to also think in terms of what the Controllers think in terms of, not in terms of mashing up CNN headlines to create a narrative and post is if one has found the answer to all things.

Being in Trump's circle of rich acquaintances has zero implications, I agree.
However taking a witness of such importance, dumping him in hell and looking the other way rather than under a damn microscope, until the obvious happens, is either incredible ineptitude on the part of Barr's doj, an allowed hit, or my hopeful favorite, he's still alive and talkin his butt off.
If he isn't alive the bafoonery had better not be indicative of the leadership in other aspects of the plan. Nor does it bode well for those that figure they know what will happen in future events.
Then again the piece of crap's death may have expedited the process of going thru his sht.
So not judging, just agree the poster has recognized some glaring horsesht which could be seen as going in many other directions depending on pov. Once horsesht's on your shoe though, people are looking all over the place for the origin of the smell and everyone that's close is scrutinized.
By the same token I don't give much credence to just because Schiff knew Buch, he was hosin' crackheads to death. Need proof even if he is an odd 🦆, likes tp play dress up at the Standard and urinates at the thought being able to tell deepfakes from real....as it's all hearsay.
Putting the "wrong" video up during the impeachment trial would be funny tho.
But declaring guilt by association, and "knowing" evidence without actually having it physically available is rampant on both sides of the partisan isle....so far.
I choose to align myself with Trump due to religious freedom issues, abortion, support of Israel, getting our kids out of bs wars yet letting them know they'll get stompted to bloody mud from the air if they mess with us. Dumping nafta, telling china to f off, breaking the poof Trudy's hand, getting freaks out of libraries, the economy, a fence with many gates. I think he's funny and a hell of a lot smarter than he looks. He's an azhole...but so am I. And we needed an azhole a hell of a lot more than another suckaz that sells us out. And I would think so even if the left weren't such pathetic incompetents.
I keep hoping for something of Q registering something besides crickets. But if they have Hillary on video "in skin" and haven't moved on it nor even a McCabe bust ala Stone, I have to assume incompetence or the need to appear so, or more likely a larp to keep the right from blowing a fuse.
Slaves in caves and no videos? No broken down thankful rescue stories?
But the memes are funny and the rabbit holes interesting.
I also have to view any world savior as a potential future antichrist...so there's that as well. But so far
Beats the contending kuru gurus.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
dashen
Trump asked about Epstein stuff?

Your tinfoil hat is slipping.

edit on 23-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: Creep Thumper

I just heard that Adam Schiff is helping President Trump's Case by pointing out how the president was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden Ukraine corruption.

I hate clichés, but it's the blind leading the blind on the left. They don't see their own stupidity, which I find incredible.

I think it is a game they are playing. In my day in the Army we told each other "play the game and you will get along".

They have to play the Dem leaderships game or their gravy train and all the financial enrichment of family and friends end.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

a reply to: LurkNoMore

All the moles have been identified and rooted out of the White House?

I thought the one they are staying at in Davos or the WH but Switzerland has castles we don't.

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join