It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning- Men with weapons and trucks observed entering US Embassy area- Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What started as political looks like it may erupt. Observed this on this feed here:
www.youtube.com...

They appear now to be laser targeting the building.

Rewind the feed to see, trying to find time stamp now.

edit on Tue Dec 31st 2019 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
They cut that feed the second someone replied in English on that feed... Thanks a lot. Keep your friggin mouth shut.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Pretty sure the building was evacuated last night- but if they burn it down I can't imagine any good coming from it...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
They cut that feed the second someone replied in English on that feed... Thanks a lot. Keep your friggin mouth shut.

I replied on that feed and I can still see it.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Iraqies, Russian, ISS, who exactly is fomenting this incident? To what end ?

Are there other interests at work here appearing to be locals.... false flag tactics.
edit on 31-12-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Earlier we saw what appeared to be US Marines on the very top of the roof taking positions behind the wall up there.... and now the laser sights are looking for them.... and have been for at least 30 minutes. Have not seen any shots fired yet. They may have been waiting for nightfall... Fires have spread in the front part of the building... I am not sure WHAT is going down. But hopefully some of you have found in the feed earlier where the black robed and masked dudes entered the area with what looked to be assault rifles pointed down...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Here's your feed....

edit on 31-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Let me clarify: when I said they cut the feed, I meant they cut the live feed and went to commercials... I got the feed thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm sure they're aware that by streaming on an international site such as YouTube, they're going to have various languages popping up in the chat and aren't so moronic as to think they can hide from Americans on it.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I wouldn't even expect them wanting to hide this from the US/Israel. They seem rather pissed LOL

I hope this finally sparks the major war over there. I've been anticipating watching the world burn. I have a problem.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Those lasers are dancing around more like laser pointers rather than lasers attached to weapons.

That, or the people holding the weapons are having seizures.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

black robed and masked dudes entered the area with what looked to be assault rifles

Guys in black robes and masks? What?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Typically lasers for weapons are IR, meaning you can't see them.

Looks like some idiots with some laser pointers to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

Well if they raid the compound i guess US defence personel has no other choice and open fire.

It is that or be lynched , burned and hung from a bridge.

People nowadays think its oke to corner people and then expect them not to respond.

Smashing and burning your way into a embassy is not protesting , especially not in Iraq where insurgents will make use of that situation.

Anyway we will see where this leads though.
edit on 31-12-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
American embassy??? Where's that? It looks like any other building to me. What designates it as the American embassy, I can't find any US flags flying over the building? Or is it just their words that say it's the US embassy?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Laser pointers were used in the Hongkong protests. There may be a message in that...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Laser pointers were used in the Hongkong protests. There may be a message in that...

Yea, probably the fact that laser pointers are cheap and abundant throughout the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Cheap and easy way to mess with your enemy , we probably will see more of that in the future.

Cheap but effective.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
BBC's reporting claims a reception area was occupied by the protestors and the U.S. troops dispersed them with tear gas. No idea of how accurate the report is; BBC's story made it sound like the embassy was cleared of protestors.

BBC

Cheers
edit on 31-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
rewind to -2.00 hrs and watch very carefully from there. Several people seen with guns and bulletproof vests on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join