It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Just Happened [YA2020] non-writer entry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
"What just happened"

As Norg was looking at the Earth from his ship he thought how is this human doing this. How can this monkey be so powerful? Is it really just a mere human or is it in disguise living as a human? As Norg thinks to pull up a shot of the human in its natural hebetate he notices nothing odd about him but the Uniwaves were off the charts when he noticed it in hyperspace. Waves like that should not exist in the natural world but here he is creating them even though the human doesn’t seem to be aware that he is making a giant spot light on his planet. Norg thought he was lucky that he was the first to notice it so maybe he can get famous for capturing this human creature, this oddity.

Once the human went to sleep Norg pulls up his teleport command and beams him into a cryochamber where the human stays sleeping... for a few seconds. Shockingly the human opens his eyes and breaks open the chamber freaking Norg out. The last thing he saw was his ship exploding around him and a evil grin on the humans face.

The human woke in his bed saying “what a weird dream”.

THE END
edit on Sun Dec 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Your story makes me want to know more about what the events were leading up to evil grin and explosion were.. lol. But sometimes dreams are like that aren't they?

Hope to see more submissions in the future!
Johnny

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

The human woke from a dream, so he thought but it was real. The human is not aware of his inner powers. Like a dormant personality.

Glad you are interested. I would write more but I don't have a patience. lol

edit on 4-1-2020 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Nicely Done! S&F!
(Be sure to leave a Link to This Tale, on the Short Story Announcement Page!)

top topics

join