It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review......'Uncut Gems"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For those that think Hollywood is just cranking out remake drivel, you need to see this film.
Hard core script, incredible direction, real characters and Adam Sandler was brilliant.
The cinematography was edgy and twisted, edited to perfection for a film rush seldom experienced.
The cast was absolutely perfect. Don't miss it if you prefer something a little more adult than Spiderman.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
For those that think Hollywood is just cranking out remake drivel, you need to see this film.
Hard core script, incredible direction, real characters and Adam Sandler was brilliant.
The cinematography was edgy and twisted, edited to perfection for a film rush seldom experienced.
The cast was absolutely perfect. Don't miss it if you prefer something a little more adult than Spiderman.

I was looking for something to view as a matinee on New Years Day. I like an empty theatre and I figure the first show that day ought to be pretty empty.
You have made up my mind on what to see.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Something I happened across Christmas day, Red Sea, with subtitles..... there's plenty of good film makers out there, but maybe not Hollywood so much any more.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I've heard this one was very good.
But I'm just so busy at this time of year its hard to get to the theatre.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna see it because critics are loving it. (Even though audiences aren't.) 'Variety' is saying it's starting to kick ass at the box office, probably from reviews like the one on the Ebert site.

The reviewer for the Roger Ebert site gave it very high marks. I forget her name. Man, she can really dissect a film.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No no no, don't spend money on this crap

Sorry Olaru, listening to sandler doing a grating Jewish voice was horrible, like the movie itself

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You had me until i read adam sandler. Never cared for most of his movies and after being talked into paying and watchimg little nicky by friends , i vowed to never watch anything with him in it again, and havent lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

Sorry Olaru, listening to sandler doing a grating Jewish voice was horrible, like the movie itself

Oh no, getting little nicky flashbacks and his attempt to alter his voice. Nooooooooooooo

top topics

join