It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Christ Shooting: 2 Dead, 1 Critical In White Settlement, Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There were five there. It was all over Fox, but as the suspect was apparently an African-American, I can see where it might have slipped the notice of the other networks for not fitting the narrative on anti-Semitism they prefer.

It was all over CNN this morning. But I guess that must have slipped your notice as it likely not a fit with the narrative you prefer.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That could be, my statement still stands. I can only relate to my home.

Anyway, it can't be changed, and I'm not for trying to take any guns away. Like I said, it's intellectually dishonest to compare worse case situations vs those that seem to work. What works, I guess is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Well its been two weeks right?

abcnews.go.com...

Roughly every fifteen days now.

But this American carnage ends right here and ends right now..... sure it does.

I'm assuming you are for getting rid of all those nasty gun thingeys and then everything will be fine.

Then every Christian, then every Jew...

You know, those religious radicals.

Then a little bit of a purge (For America!!!) to get rid of those who don't think like the left...

Then those that are left will just settle in comfortably and just be proud to be part of the 4th Reich.

/facepalm

To the OP, sad that there are crazies out there.

Too bad there are gun-free zones where this can happen.

Christians don't kill people, but guns do (once more).

edit on 29/12/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sounds like a personal problem or grudge that has nothing really to do with religion or race but oh no that won't stop anybody from trying use it as a trigger and troll. Because that's what we do these days. Politicize everything.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

abcnews.go.com...

I'm assuming you are for getting rid of all those nasty gun thingeys and then everything will be fine.

Then a little bit of a purge (For America!!!) to get rid of those who don't think like the left...

Then those that are left will just settle in comfortably and just be proud to be part of the 4th Reich.

/facepalm

A gun is an inanimate object.

So no, guns don't kill people.

Hard to get into a serious conversation with someone who can't comprehend that.

Christians kill people all the time, actually... although the motive is generally not their religion.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Liberty daily has a link to the shooting video.

That snip is crazy.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
just imagine the body count if everyone in the church was unarmed... then the shooter would had their pick of victims.

Instead the shooter opens up and quickly is taken under fire and stopped before they could really get to killing.

I am sorry the victim died, and I am sorry that someone had to take the life of the shooter, but thank god they were armed and willing to fight to defend people.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
just imagine the body count if everyone in the church was unarmed... then the shooter would had their pick of victims.

Instead the shooter opens up and quickly is taken under fire and stopped before they could really get to killing.

I am sorry the victim died, and I am sorry that someone had to take the life of the shooter, but thank god they were armed and willing to fight to defend people.

Yep two people who were attending Church came armed and stopped the perp before their was a bigger slaughter ! youtu.be...

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They were late to the punch then because it was all over FOX last night.

I wasn't watching the news this morning. I had life to worry about.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

abcnews.go.com...

/facepalm

Woah, woah, woah .... Christians don't kill people? Tell that to the loonies who bring up the Crusades at every opportunity to justify violence done to Christians.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
No less than 4 were packing

Don't mess with Texans.

Many know how to shoot and when to shoot.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Shooter was dropped by church security.

This piece has lots of photos and you can see it.

The man who got the shooter was a former FBI agent who was hired to be armed security by the church, but there were also several parishoners who had their weapons too and had them drawn. The whole incident took about 2.5 seconds. The host that took the gunman down did so in the time it took him to point his weapon at the congregation as a whole.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So, the shooter 1st took out 2 armed parishioners, and was then taken out by the security who was a former FBI agent

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Yep two people who were attending Church came armed and stopped the perp before their was a bigger slaughter ! youtu.be...

Appears to be at least a dozen armed...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The man who got the shooter was a former FBI agent who was hired to be armed security by the church, but there were also several parishoners who had their weapons too and had them drawn. The whole incident took about 2.5 seconds. The host that took the gunman down did so in the time it took him to point his weapon at the congregation as a whole.

He was on it...That's the kind of gun control I like to see...

Armed churchgoers won't stop church shootings...But they will prevent the shooter from doing as much damage as he/she could without them there...And they will prevent the shooter from leaving the church alive...Perhaps that knowledge in itself will prevent some of these murders...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why would a Church hire armed security? And a lot of people were packing. Sounds like they were aware something was going to happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

So, the shooter 1st took out 2 armed parishioners, and was then taken out by the security who was a former FBI agent

So , you haven't read anything but one post ?
And , received no clue as to what happened from that one ?

Denying ignorance
On such a sad time , yes . I had to.
No devil on this one.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
The only good guy with a gun who made a difference was the trained former FBI agent, who was security.

I only comment on it as, the argument has previously been made is, these shooters would go for open carrys citizens first..and so in this case, it appears to be the case.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Gothmog
The only good guy with a gun who made a difference was the trained former FBI agent, who was security.

I only comment on it as, the argument has previously been made is, these shooters would go for open carrys citizens first..and so in this case, it appears to be the case.

Carry on.

The first 2 guys didn't have a chance...

www.liveleak.com...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join