It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SecureTeam set up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Spacespider
Funny how ATS comes together as a angry mob against this guy that just present UFO footage from around the world.
And hate him for it.

But I have found lots of interesting stuff in the material he posted and made a thread about it here on ATS.
But I did not use his footage, I used a re-uploaded video from someone else... Then ATS where all happy and smiling.
As long one does not link to his channel people are okay with it. It like some MK ultra stuff where everyone in the US have been programmed to hate that guy.

Didn't Jeremy Corbell do an interview with him before coming onto ATS? Seemed like Mr Corbel found some interest in him.

Until something better, shinier and hoaxier came along... named Bob Lazar.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If the PTB wanted to silence him they could close his channel for some reason or accuse him of something worse, with evidence.

If this was not a legal arrest but the result of someone acting directly against him it sounds, to me, more of a local entity that was afraid of accusing him of something worse, in case it backfired, than the PTB.

PS: I couldn't see watch the video in the OP, it says it's private.

edit on 28/12/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This guy is a liar. He's probably on drugs. Nobody framed him.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

You're asking for a link to a video that was made two to three years ago, if not longer. And you expect it not to have been deleted?
Do you even watch him?
Or are you confident the evidence is gone?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
www.reddit.com...
I'm not that committed to looking for it but his best efforts to hide those videos are for naught.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

People don't get arrested for domestic violence on a "tip." The victim in the home needs to confirm what happened. What an incredibly dumb story by Glockner.
edit on 28-12-2019 by UFOTheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The UFO narrative was intentionally bastardised for DECADES in an organised fully financed manner.The intention was to completely distance all narratives from the FACT AND REALITY that PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE US are Piloting these Craft we see....People who are NOT UNDER THE THUMBS of current Governments on Earth and who will NOT allow themselves to be policed nor controlled by said Puppet Control Groups.

Lots of sites are full of micro-entrepeneaurs trying to make a few bucks....these Franken-Sites are a by-product of the disinformation campaigns of the past.

No one is trying to suppress the truth by trying to silence SecureTeam they are simply trying to clear muddy waters.....99% on that site of the stuff has been fabricated intentionally and is now not required nor wanted....they did NOT PUBLICISE SOMETHING SO SECRET THAT THEY WERE SUPPRESSED.....lol...nope....a lot of People who have been making money off of this topic are being disenfranchised fiscally but its simply a part of the process of acceptance of the new reality....however before People embrace ACCEPTANCE they need to have the 99% worth of garbage cleaned up and removed from their purview.

Hope those 2 million subscribers created little nest-egg.....and I hope the kid had some fun.....but reality is approaching at breakneck speed...basically thanks for being a wee little entrepeneaur and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Same for most other hacks who have tried to make money off of this topic....which is MOST OF THEM.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The UFO narrative was intentionally bastardised for DECADES in an organised fully financed manner.The intention was to completely distance all narratives from the FACT AND REALITY that PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE US are Piloting these Craft we see....People who are NOT UNDER THE THUMBS of current Governments on Earth and who will NOT allow themselves to be policed nor controlled by said Puppet Control Groups.

Lots of sites are full of micro-entrepeneaurs trying to make a few bucks....these Franken-Sites are a by-product of the disinformation campaigns of the past.

No one is trying to suppress the truth by trying to silence SecureTeam they are simply trying to clear muddy waters.....99% on that site of the stuff has been fabricated intentionally and is now not required nor wanted....they did NOT PUBLICISE SOMETHING SO SECRET THAT THEY WERE SUPPRESSED.....lol...nope....a lot of People who have been making money off of this topic are being disenfranchised fiscally but its simply a part of the process of acceptance of the new reality....however before People embrace ACCEPTANCE they need to have the 99% worth of garbage cleaned up and removed from their purview.

Hope those 2 million subscribers created little nest-egg.....and I hope the kid had some fun.....but reality is approaching at breakneck speed...basically thanks for being a wee little entrepeneaur and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Same for most other hacks who have tried to make money off of this topic....which is MOST OF THEM.

Can't stand when people call losers entrepreneurs. Copying and pasting a bunch of other people's videos and then stamping a watermark on it is something any one of us could do. However the rest of us don't look at partly repackaging and even more partly plaigiarism as a way we want to make money and we have more integrity and self respect than that.

And yup, your domestic violence charge comes from the victim not someone who heard a commotion or anything silly. Someone got effed up, hit his gf, she reported it, and like so many women do, when he got out he said, "baby, baby, you know that's not like me. I'm so sorry! You better help me clean up the mess your calling 911 caused or else we won't be ABLE to be together anymore." So you spin together what you can which just so happens to not be anything tailored to her father or her friends or his family not thinking what really happened, actually happened. No, coincidentally the reasoning behind it is tailored in a surgically precise way to his YouTube subscribers. You know, space alien slash conspiracy based reasons since keeping his money from his crime...or I mean his "original uncopied hard work," coming in is of the utmost importance...and I guess he will worry about what to tell her dad before he shows up with a two by four, a shovel, and a hefty bag later, after the channel is safe.
edit on 12/29/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i hope that hurt like hell!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Here it is again:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Can't stand when people call losers entrepreneurs. Copying and pasting a bunch of other people's videos and then stamping a watermark on it is something any one of us could do. However the rest of us don't look at partly repackaging and even more partly plaigiarism as a way we want to make money and we have more integrity and self respect than that.

wow! Can you be any more jealous? Absolutly nothing wrong with what he is doing to make a living. Stop being so salty!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks for that.

I think it's the first time I see him, and, to me, it looks just like a guy trying to convince people by emphasising some words with facial expressions, like a bad actor.

He mentions torture less than being beaten, and I think should be the opposite, as being tortured is a much worse accusation and, psychologically, something that affects more the victim.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He came home drunk/stoned, gave his wife a slap or 2, he went out to the car to get away from her crying, screaming, ranting, whatever.

He fell asleep in the car, she called the cops in a fit of rage, they came and found him asleep in the car.

He doesn't remember getting into the car because he was so out of it (look at his mugshot).

The judge sent him away for 3 days not a week. In jail he was probably crying like a baby, shouting his innocence, getting hit upon by other prisoners, wailing like a child.
So the guards gave him a few "stfu" belts of their batons/fists.

He gets out and realizes this could be the end of his income so he devises a story claiming he was 'put' in his car, was in jail for a week and was beaten/tortured.

You're gonna get beaten if you dont shut up in prison, no doubt.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

"I'm a super serial famous YouTube star you fascist pigs. You can't do this to me. I have millions of followers and I'll show the..." *whack*

Probably something like that...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
He came home drunk/stoned, gave his wife a slap or 2, he went out to the car to get away from her crying, screaming, ranting, whatever.

He fell asleep in the car, she called the cops in a fit of rage, they came and found him asleep in the car.

He doesn't remember getting into the car because he was so out of it (look at his mugshot).

The judge sent him away for 3 days not a week. In jail he was probably crying like a baby, shouting his innocence, getting hit upon by other prisoners, wailing like a child.
So the guards gave him a few "stfu" belts of their batons/fists.

He gets out and realizes this could be the end of his income so he devises a story claiming he was 'put' in his car, was in jail for a week and was beaten/tortured.

And you know this how? Is he instantly guilty because you do not like him or his channel?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Good ole fashioned charlatan.

🤦‍♂️

Sounds like his silence was due to drugs and booze..

Looks like a wife beater also..

Musta got a bunch of donations and got drunk with em..

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Good ole fashioned charlatan.

Even though hour post was completly stupid, just answer me this. How is he a charlatan? His living is mostly paid by youtube, so how is he a charlatan?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The second event is a bit clearer. An anonymous tip said he was beating his wife and the police locked him up for a week

In what world does this happen? No one gets locked up because a neighbor reports that a man beats his wife. Especially for a week. Not without a complaint from said wife saying yes it happened or the cops actually breaking up a fight.

Someone is telling tales. That first event was a bit questionable too.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well that puts paid to this story.

Good night.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

A guilty mug shot? Do me a favor, and disqualify yourself from jury duty anytime soon. I could say I have seen my share of faked videos, with the majority provided by none other than "Taylor" the faker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join