It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fenbendazole, Cancer and developing scandals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is on the surface a weird one, Fenbendazole is a Dog de wormer, which was cheap and easily available. That was until a researcher into Cancer, had a load of mice with varying stages of diverse cancers which suddenly develop a bad case of worms. Having wormed them it was noticed that the cancers had cleared up .When the researcher got a bad case of brain cell cancer she took the de wormer and cured herself. Their are twists to this story as the plot thickens, it has been known for a while that the human equivalent of the De wormer , disrupted the cancer cells ability to take on sugar , by disabling the tubules in the cell which have a structure similar to a worm. Hence the success. Joe Tippens was told to go home and die as his cancer was so aggressive and advanced their was nothing more that could be done for him. Until his friend a Vet told him about the mice story. Since taking the Dog wormer all his cancer has cleared up, he is working and healthy. As other people have got to hear about his story, similar recoveries in Humans and Dogs are being reported, since this is getting popular, Fenbendazole is getting harder to get and the price is going up, The research has been done where the dosages are deemed safe to the point where the simple dog wormer has been shown safe for human consumption.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And not surprisingly, my wife uses it to keep her dog's mast cell cancer in check.

We heard about Tippins awhile back and if she herself ever develops a new tumor (she is in remission) then she is willing to give it a shot.

S&F for the OP... more people should know!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
It would be amazing if that is true and unlike hundreds of such claims before, does not let down the people that suffer from cancer or similar illnesses.

I really wish for it. Then I am smart enough to know that the pharma industry has zero interest in any healing. Why heal when you can treat the symptoms, cause more symptoms and then treat those?

So the medication for your pancreas gives you orientation problems?
Take that pill. Now you have high blood pressure? We have one pill for that, actually it is three a day and you also need stomach protection, so take this.

This is not the exact order of medication they pumped into my uncle and around that time of the year, last year, he must have thought life is not worth anymore to continue and stop taking the pills all together. # you big pharma.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It will never get approved by the FDA and they will pick it apart and ban it because they will determine it is a health threat. Now the Pharma companies will develope a chemistry that does the exact same thing, and because it is their patent, it will cost twenty grand a month, they have to change the formula a bit to patent it. It will be riddled with side effects unlike the dewormer meds, and in seven years it will be banned because their patent is running out. Steer people away from what is real so you can profit by it. Make people think the natural cure to stop a disease from forming is bad for you. They are not going to get rich if we do not need them.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Fentanyl is a cheap cure for chronic sobriety and the general malaise of being a living organism.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It will never get approved by the FDA and they will pick it apart and ban it because they will determine it is a health threat. Now the Pharma companies will develope a chemistry that does the exact same thing, and because it is their patent, it will cost twenty grand a month, they have to change the formula a bit to patent it. It will be riddled with side effects unlike the dewormer meds, and in seven years it will be banned because their patent is running out. Steer people away from what is real so you can profit by it. Make people think the natural cure to stop a disease from forming is bad for you. They are not going to get rich if we do not need them.

You mean like Laetrile.

Everyone needs to watch Second Opinion: Laetrile At Sloan-Kettering.

This insider documentary chronicles the efforts of whistleblower Ralph Moss to expose a major cancer research center's attempt during the 1970s to conceal the true effectiveness of laetrile, an experimental, low-cost cancer drug.

Trailer here...

Available on Amazon Prime, YouTube movies, etc.

They've been actively screwing the American public for decades when it comes to cancer.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Is that the name of it? I can not watch the video, maybe some continental content blocking thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
Is that the name of it? I can not watch the video, maybe some continental content blocking thing.

Yes.

Second Opinion: Laetrile At Sloan-Kettering.

It is written by a person who worked for Sloan-Kettering at the time in public relations and what he personally found out about a researcher there that was one of the pioneers of modern cancer medicine.

And how they shut him down.

The employees there in the know started publishing a newspaper called Second Opinion on the things they knew that were wrong with the company, the things they were hiding.

Soon they couldn't print it fast enough, actual hearings had to happen in the Senate and there is so much more to the documentary.

I would highly advise watching it, at least as a starter point in anyone's personal cancer research.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Laetril is a cyanide compound, it is found in the pits of some fruits. It kills cancer because it is absorbed by the cancer cells more than it is absorbed by our own normal cells, they are hungry. But too much can kill our own cells too. It causes aptopsis similar to apigenin but appigenen is safer. It is found in the upper part of the celery family and in the skin of apples and some other veggies.. Parsley flakes are very high in it. Unlike laetril, our body knows how to detox parsley better. It's chemistry has been researched and now they make an expensive, patent-able, similar chemistry that they prescribe. It is one of the only cancer drugs that kills pancreatic cancer cells...other than the parsley family and some other veggies which cost little and taste great. Oregano is also in the parsley family and so is cilantro. Cilantro does have it's bad properties for some though. Apigenin also has some problems for some people, especially kids who have rapidly dividing cells. Ask yourself this, why do we eat celery and parsley? Now celarian root, the root of celery, does not contain much apigenin, instead it contains lots of Eugenol, a similar chemistry that is not anti-cancer much. It is a medicine that dumbs down pain...and the brain. It actually can cause a disruption of our immune response which can lead to cancer actually getting hold and avoiding detection. Celery salt, flakes, and powder are made of the root. It is used extensively in prepared foods instead of real celery, included in the spices without needing to be listed separately since in this country very few are allergic to Eugenol, yet a quarter of Europeans are. Think about that, a chemistry that possibly blocks are ability to reason is not regulated at all.

Not only is there varying chemistry between plants, there is varying chemistry concentrations in different parts of plants. The chemistry in meat varies by which class of muscle it comes from. The chemistry in the round steak is different than in the chuck steak and some people should eat the ground chuck instead of the ground round. Less gout containing chemistry in the chuck or rib meat.

Laetril does work, but I would say you would need a doctor who knows how to use it prescribe the dosage and monitor the patient.
edit on 23-12-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They will as a Corporate body do their dammed best to keep control of the Cancer industry, because like everything else that gets industrialized music , the film industry , food. They will make money but have turned into crap for the most part. Its a sad factor about human nature when things get to big, like government they get inefficient.
With regards to this Vermicide. It seems Vitamin E found in Swiss Chard and Spinach seem to enable its effectiveness. www.healingcancernaturally.com...
edit on 24-12-2019 by anonentity because: aadding

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

They will as a Corporate body do their dammed best to keep control of the Cancer industry, because like everything else that gets industrialized music , the film industry , food. They will make money but have turned into crap for the most part. Its a sad factor about human nature when things get to big, like government they get inefficient.
With regards to this Vermicide. It seems Vitamin E found in Swiss Chard and Spinach seem to enable its effectiveness. www.healingcancernaturally.com...

Even eating strawberries for a few months, half a quart a day, can cure esophogeal cancer. It takes almost three months of strawberries to cure stage four cancer though. It might be easier to get dehydrated freeze dried strawberries. because I would think a person would kind of get sick of them. The evidence is all out there, but it is suppressed and people can't comprehend that food can actually cure cancer if used right.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It takes almost three months of strawberries to cure stage four cancer though.

Bull#.
First, strawberries may taste good but they don't do anything for cancer.

Second, stage IV means the cancer has metastasized throughout the body. But sure, just eat strawberries. That's the ticket.

Both Fenbendazole and the variant human wormer (Menbendazole) are being studied for toxicity and efficacy in cancer treatment. But sure, just eat it. That's the ticket.

We have shown efficacy in preclinical laboratory models of high grade glioma and medulloblastoma. Mebendazole therapy demonstrated safety in a phase I clinical trial for adults with high grade gliomas such as glioblastoma. This trial completed the maximum approved enrollment of 24 patients treated with mebendazole, with high doses consistent with dosing published for severe parasitic infections.

clinicaltrials.gov...

edit on 12/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
This insider documentary chronicles the efforts of whistleblower Ralph Moss to expose a major cancer research center's attempt during the 1970s to conceal the true effectiveness of laetrile, an experimental, low-cost cancer drug.

Ralph Moss' book, 'The Cancer Industry', is what woke me up to the massive criminal industry that exists as the Medical/Pharmaceutical/Industrial/Governmental complex.

Read it. Weep for our world, and all of (y)our loved ones that were sacrificed at the alter of money and power.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Bull#.

Really?

Prove it.

Sorry, but such a statement is what I expect to hear from the ignorant. There are a lot of health benefits from things like strawberries, and we are learning more about the health benefits of certain foods every day.

Both Fenbendazole and the variant human wormer (Menbendazole) are being studied for toxicity and efficacy in cancer treatment. But sure, just eat it. That's the ticket.

We have shown efficacy in preclinical laboratory models of high grade glioma and medulloblastoma. Mebendazole therapy demonstrated safety in a phase I clinical trial for adults with high grade gliomas such as glioblastoma. This trial completed the maximum approved enrollment of 24 patients treated with mebendazole, with high doses consistent with dosing published for severe parasitic infections.

clinicaltrials.gov...

And this is precisely the problem - they will finish their trials, realize they cannot patent it, modify it in some way that makes it toxic to turn it into a patentable drug costing many thousands per dose, outlaw the original, then make billions, even trillions, before having to pull it off the market due to the toxic side effects that weren't in the original.

The FDA needs to be abolished, and a new small organization created whose only purpose is to test things like this for safety only, determine the highest safe dosage, and leave the efficacy testing to doctors and their patients.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Bull#.

Second, stage IV means the cancer has metastasized throughout the body. But sure, just eat strawberries. That's the ticket.

clinicaltrials.gov...

don't eat it and die of cancer

yeah, that's the ticket.

see why now?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We have a member of this forum who cured his cancer with Medendazole, which is a similar medicine! He was so nice, I wonder where he is????

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Lumenari

Ralph Moss' book, 'The Cancer Industry', is what woke me up to the massive criminal industry that exists as the Medical/Pharmaceutical/Industrial/Governmental complex.

Read it. Weep for our world, and all of (y)our loved ones that were sacrificed at the alter of money and power.

Agree, I watched them torture my sister 5 yrs ago. And I was unable to stop it. I hate our cancer industry.
edit on 24-12-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Bull#.

clinicaltrials.gov...

Here is an article that addresses this connection, I read about five scientific Journal articles after this that backed this up.

nutritionfacts.org...

Black Raspberries also have this chemical and also it is present in Black berries. Around here in some places we have wild black rasberries and also wild blackberries. Sometimes I can tell them apart, but in the area I pick both kinds are there. I guess the ones with the white core are blackberries and the ones that are hollow are black raspberries. Some of them are shiny and some of them are duller.

Do some research on this subject, there are quite a few articles on the effectiveness towards esophogeal cancer on the net. But you would have to eat a half a quart of berries minimum a day to get healed, preferably a whole quart if you feel like it. Freezer jam also works, but cooked jam doesn't.

No bull crap. This is some of the evidence used to try to get people to eat more berries and fruit to help to fend off cancer, so if you eat some strawberries occasionaly, chances are it will have less chance of actually occurring.

Homemade strawberry quick would actually be better, made with freeze dried strawberry powder. The way the strawberry kills cancer is by both stimulating the immune system to fight and also it has chemicals that are absorbed by hungry cancer cells which tends to cause aptopsis. Now this only seems to work on cancers of the digestive system for some reason, they don't actually know why that is, only that it works. Apigenin in parsley flakes does cross the blood brain barrier and does help to kill brain cancer, but too much apigenin can also destroy our good cells if we od on it.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Like everything else their will be more then one way to kill a cat, heaps of stuff have had trials which look good, Cayenne for instance stops the cells from metastasizing, and causes them to die off. But their is no way a cheap cure would ever be let loose into this major money maker. Economically theirs more money in Pharmaceuticals than the Arms industry. The rational being that if a cheap cure was found the resulting economic crash would kill more people than cancer ever did. Mind you their will be a crash anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

This is some of the evidence used to try to get people to eat more berries and fruit to help to fend off cancer

Taking measures to avoid contracting cancer is not the same thing as curing cancer. Especially stage IV.

Not smoking in order to avoid lung cancer is one thing. Stopping smoking will not cure it.

Advising people to eat strawberries to cure stage IV cancer is bad advice.

edit on 12/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join