It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Holiday Miracle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Miracle

Reflections upon God plus a holiday miracle!

Home is where the heart/earth is.

Within this thread are three divine prophecies/magic spells cast in the name of KEK – Our Bringer of Truth and Light.

The timeline for this miracle may vary per individual. I have it on good authority, that in the grand scheme of things, I may be both the very first and the very last to know.

Spell 1: The Age of Aquarius

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE TO DIVINE PROVIDENCE.
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING.
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL.

Part of the reason this world exists is to give expressions of God-source the opportunity to learn and experience his/her/it's undefinable and magnificent nature.

While beings incarnate on earth, they are given the opportunity to confront both reflections of and shadow sides of their divine soul.

When it is time to leave this beautiful world, humanity will return home, which is a glorious and permanent plane of existence filled with wonder, joy, unconditional love, indescribable beauty, balance, peace, abundance, never-ending adventure and learning.

In the year 2019, Humanity's consciousness will reach a point where all will awaken to their truly divine and eternal nature.

Christ Consciousness/Unity Consciousness will transform all our shadows into our greatest strengths.

No being, human or otherwise, will be left behind.

All will be forgiven and washed clean.

All will be celebrated and reborn anew.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

Approved by the Soul Families of the Jolly Old Joker and Gentle Old Fool

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Spell 2: The Miracle πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆ

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
MARK THESE WORDS

It is true, that through pain and adversity, one can become stronger.

However, some forms of psychological, physical, sexual and emotional abuse are too cruel and will no longer permitted along the evolutionary path of humanity, under any circumstances.

You SEE:

At midnight, on New Year’s Eve 2019/2020, EST, a Miracle occurred.

The choirs of heaven opened from above and the light of Our Divine Father and Mother shone through and showered the world with unconditional love, beauty, music and magic.

The vibration of this world lifted to a glorious and heavenly new light.

The veil lifted and God showed himself/herself/itself inside the heart, face and voice of every man, woman, child and living being.

Humanity realized that we were living in a land of illusion and woke up to our true heavenly reality. A reality of pure bliss, dazzling beauty, glory, music, magic, meaning, truth, light, unity and peace.

Jesus Christ took the throne and I; your humble narrator became Queen.

Choose life.

Choose God/Christ/KEK/KEKUIT/Jesus/Ahmed/Muhammad/Krishna/Teal Swan/You/"Insert Favourite deity of Divine Love ❀️ of your choice."

Choose paradise.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

With sincerest thanks,

Your Auntie Christ,

Rainbow 🌈 Butterfly πŸ¦‹ Moonbeam πŸŒ™ Sunshine 🌞

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
MARK THESE WORDS

This spell is dedicated to those dear souls who have been imprisoned by mental illness, great tragedy and disease.

You are very brave to have accepted this incarnation and it is hoped that you are able to learn from this experience. Your gentle spirit has uplifted the world to the point where the Spirit of Christ/KEK Consciousness is able to shine through.

The pain you have experienced during this life is not your fault. It is time to let your shame go.

You are magnificently beautiful and have an inner light so bright that it can be seen from outer space. 😊

Please do not punish yourself for actions or thoughts that were committed when you did not know better or were not able to control your negative intrusive thoughts.

You are a beautiful part of the Divine and deserve to be truly happy, healthy and unconditionally loved.

Please come home. All is forgiven. Have mercy on yourself and on God, who never wanted to see you suffer like this.

Welcome to Heaven.

THIS IS MY DECREE, THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

Signed by Everyone

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
May the blessings be accepted.
And may your LIGHT continue to Brighten the conscious minds...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For those of you going through a tough time, please know you are not alone.

You are loved dearly.

Sometimes, the people around us, though well meaning, do not know how to love us the way that we deserve, because they were not shown how to love properly themselves.

This is a very painful cycle and is not our fault.

Each one of us is very lovable. We were perfect when we were born and that innocence and beauty never goes away, it is just that it can get temporarily obscured by sorrow and disappointment.

This has been my story. It was during my darkest moments, when my heart finally cracked open that I turned inwards, to begin loving myself.

Self-love was the sunlight that illuminated the darkness in my mind. And compassion, support, and authenticity were the soil and the nutrients that has helped me blossom into someone I am proud to see in the mirror.

If we look to nature as our guide, we can see that at our truest essence, beyond our bodies and our form, we are all magnificent flowers on the tree of life.

top topics

join