It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Leaves Volcano On Live Cam, Dec 16, 2019

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

had to resize it by 50% but there you go mate

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Thank you, kind Sir/Madam!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I had a look on flight tracking software but nothing was visible for the time period. 2022 CST time Mexico on the 16th is 0222 GMT on the 17th. Plus 6 hours.

If you look on Stellarium The Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope was rising above the horizon and following that trajectory.

The telescope is in low orbit and has large solar panels that can cause a flare.

Wiki Fermi Gamma Telescope Link

edit on 20/12/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
I have seen one of the big "cigar" craft up close and personal.
They do exist.

Elaborate?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why are all the videos from the side of the volcano that's opposite of where the objects come and go from? What's stopping people from putting a camera on the other side?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why are all the videos from the side of the volcano that's opposite of where the objects come and go from? What's stopping people from putting a camera on the other side?

There are webcams to the north and north west of the volcano. These are quite recent though streaming from 20 Dec 2019.

Amecameca webcam North West of Popocatepetl volcano.

Mexico Webcam link 1

Amecameca google map link

Tlamacas webcam North of Popocatepetl volcano.

Tlamacas google map link

Mexico webcam link 2

edit on 23/12/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Popocatepetl is not out in the middle of nowhere. There are quite a few international airports in the area, including those in Mexico City. If the camera takes a short time lapse image, any locally flying airplanes would look elongated and pill-shaped. You've got the time code. Check with the aviation databases to see if there were any aircraft scheduled to be visible at that time.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Popocatepetl is not out in the middle of nowhere. There are quite a few international airports in the area, including those in Mexico City. If the camera takes a short time lapse image, any locally flying airplanes would look elongated and pill-shaped. You've got the time code. Check with the aviation databases to see if there were any aircraft scheduled to be visible at that time.

I checked Flightradar 24 and nothing matched. See my post above in the thread. The Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope was rising above the horizon and following that trajectory during the time period. It was likely the large solar panels reflecting the light?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I checked Flightradar 24 and nothing matched. See my post above in the thread. The Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope was rising above the horizon and following that trajectory during the time period. It was likely the large solar panels reflecting the light?

Possible. Some satellite flashes go on for a relatively long time, others are brief, some have repeat flashes. Depends where the satellite is, its relative position to the sun and observer, its orientation, and so on. I'm afraid my expertise in celestial mechanics is too non-existent to make the necessary calculations. The tendency is to accept a possible plausible explanation for something unusual instead of one where you have to invoke other unknowns (secret aircraft? aliens?) to account for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join