It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With partisan impeachment, Dems just ignored Hamilton’s, Pelosi’s warnings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Xtrozero

However by all the language I've heard out of the senate they seem pretty worried about even allowing Trump's team a chance to decend him by calling witnesses and questioning them under oath...wonder why that is? To me it sounds like more politicans than those democrats implicated in Ukraine are worried about what might get out on the record.

Yep!

Lindsey sure has his prints all over Ukraine. Wonder how much of ole Mitches China ties would come out in a full on investigation? Wonder why Romney got back in? His son was not only up in Ukraine business with Biden's as well as China.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I can't get past the 1998 Nadler quote -

...Or, for that matter, the warning Rep. Jerry Nadler issued back in 1998, during Republicans’ drive to impeach President Bill Clinton: “There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment substantially supported by one of our major political parties and largely opposed by the other. Such an impeachment would lack legitimacy, would produce divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come.”

I think he called it well.
edit on 19-12-2019 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: csimon

either they were lying douche bags then, or they are now, but either way, they are lying douche bags.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The House played all their cards

They are reaching for the money right now, and haven't noticed we have the Trump card, and we are going to lay out our full house soon. We have a derringer under the table aimed and cheaters and poor losers. Its the Durham Derringer. Wait till that goes off. It will hit its mark

top topics

<< 1   >>

join