It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Roswell: Threads...Sorry for the delay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
But my wife went into the hospital Friday, and I haven't been home since Thursday night. She's doing well, and should be going home tomorrow, but will be recooping after her surgery.

Since most of that research is done at home (can't do at work, hehe...) it's delayed me from finishing it, but I hope to be posting and completing them soon, perhaps even early next week...will have to see.

As you can imagine, not my first priority right now, but I wanted to apologize for the lag time to those following those threads, I'm sure you'll understand...

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Best wishes to your wife. Take your time, Gaz. No apologies necessary.

-- LC

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just wanted to let people know I haven't forgotten it or anything...

Thanks for the thoughts....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I just want to say i hope that your wife gets well soon.

Sugery can be hard on some people even after coming out of hospital, so make you take good care of her.

Blessed Be

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No problem Gazrok, we can wait...it's definitely worth it. And it's not like the Roswell thing is going away anytime soon anyway.

Also, I hope the wife gets well quick.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks, at least she gets out of the hospital today, and home to recuperate for a couple weeks... I think our puppies will literally explode when they see her, hehe...
Poor things miss their mommy...
(I have 4 little chihuahuas...all sisters...different litters...great little dogs). She's been in the hospital since last Friday...

top topics

join