It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassifying secretive space programs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"We already have the means to travel among the stars,
but these technologies are locked up in black projects
and it would take an act of God to ever get them out
to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine,
we already know how to do."
en.wikipedia.org...

As Ben Rich said, who developed the stealth aircraft back
in 1993 in the presence of two friends of mine:
"We now have the technology to go to the stars".
And that was back in 1993.' When Mr Good was asked to
elaborate on where this technology came from, he replied:
'Alien crafts [sic]. The study of alien crafts (craft) that have
been recovered and by liaising with actual aliens who have
helped us develop this technology.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: getmaga

US Navy Disclosing Secret Space Program Technologies through Patents System

In one application, Philip J. Bonzell, a Primary Patent Examiner for the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) believed the proposed invention of “A Craft Using an inertial Mass Reduction Device” was so outlandish and scientifically unfeasible that he rejected it on November 28, 2017.

The rejection led to an immediate appeal by a Navy attorney who provided a supporting letter dated December 15, 2017, by Dr. James Sheehy, the Chief Technology Officer for the Naval Aviation Enterprise. Sheehy pointed out that Pais was employed by the Navy, and was currently working on proving the feasibility of the revolutionary propulsion system for a hybrid aerospace undersea craft described in the application.

How America will lose this technological advantage to China if it continues with the current classification policy, this is also a motivating factor to release some of this technology.

It is unlikely everything will be released in the current political environment. In some ways many things have been released, but it all comes with the conditions of doubt and plausible deniability. Seeing what is happening to people like Julian Assange it is unlikely someone will risk it all with a big data dump.

Taking of the blinders for the issues of alien life will be one small sentence for the media, one giant story for mankind.

edit on 14-12-2019 by kwakakev because: changed 'great to giant'

edit on 14-12-2019 by kwakakev because: changed 'short to small'

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Except for the really minor fact that was taken out of context. Ben Rich had a pretty standard speech that he gave, and in it he made jokes about how Lockheed had been given the contract to take ET home. He said the same thing for over 10 years, and he always said, "Just a few weeks ago we were given the contract to take ET home" or something to that effect.

noriohayakawa.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yes, because the military is going to leak things through patents.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Only reason I can think of keeping things classified is the result of such things putting major players such as Government Officials or Intelligence Agencies above the law and being involved with illegal activities in other countries..

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Of course it is. Because there's no reason to keep capabilities secret.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Retired USAF general warns of 'great space war,' says China is building 'Space Navy'

A short 4 min piece by the One America Network that goes into some of the issues in this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: turbonium1

Speaking specifically of alien footage, i can think of so many reasons to keep it secret...

Mass panic, questioning of religions and hysteria all seem to go together for me. If society doesn't keep going and everything breaks down then the world is basically over.

ATM some would day the US already has the advantage in the world, why introduce something so far it that it could possibly get in the hands of foreign powers.

People trying to talk to aliens... Lol piss of the aliens and they might retaliate.

I could keep going...

Why would 'aliens' pop up all of a sudden, in the last 50-60 years, when thousands of years before then, we'd never seen one alien, or even know what the term 'alien' means, for that matter.

We never heard about, never wrote about, never knew from past generations, over thousands of years, about aliens, or strange lights moving above Earth, unknown objects above Earth, or whatever...

Your side cannot claim that 'aliens' were waiting thousands of years before visiting Earth, to argue for aliens existing, so arguing about mythology, creatures above Earth, obviously were alien sightings in the past.

If any mythical story, or legends, were really alien sightings, before anyone called them 'aliens', and called them something else, like 'dragons', or 'creatures'......why wouldn't they speak about being above Earth, instead of being on Earth, in the seas below Earth? They mentioned fierce beasts, many times, in ancient mythology. You think the ancient mythologies mentioned aliens before knowing how to describe them, because nobody knew about aliens back then, so they described them as beasts, or monsters, on the Earth, or within Earth's oceans, and some that are above Earth, in flight. Just like birds are above Earth, so is a dragon, in mythology.

So mythology is a desperate attempt to argue that aliens have always visited Earth, but they just described them differently than we describe them today.

Assuming that nobody back then could have described strange lights moving above Earth, of course!

Assuming they couldn't describe where they saw them, in the sky above Earth, too!

Nobody mentioned aliens, or strange moving lights above Earth, in the 19th century, for example. Nobody mentioned, or wrote about, some sort of strange lights above Earth, that move about....not before the last 50-60 years or so, right?

How often are lights seen moving above Earth, today? In the last decade? In the last 50-60 years?

Notice that lights above Earth, moving swiftly, suddenly vanishing from sight, etc. - was never seen until 50-60 years ago, in fact.

It was a rare event, and made headline news, at first. Now, it is a common event, and doesn't make headline news anymore.

Nobody saw any lights moving above Earth until about 50-60 years ago, and what so many don't even realize, sadly, is that we would ALWAYS have seen them, if they WERE aliens, if these lights WERE alien craft, since any sort of alien species, which you believe exists, a visitor of Earth since ancient times, would be mentioned throughout history.

We have recorded significant events of the whole world, in our cities, of our nations, and why do we know exactly when aliens were first reported, in America, and/or on the Earth? It's on record, of course, that's why we know when it was first reported to the public.

If aliens existed, we'd have always mentioned them, see lights zip to and fro above Earth, and so forth. Same as today.

These lights weren't seen until a few decades ago, aliens weren't reportedly seen, and nobody claimed to be abducted by aliens, either!

History shows aliens are just a made up fantasy tale, a ruse.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Nobody mentioned aliens, or strange moving lights above Earth, in the 19th century, for example. Nobody mentioned, or wrote about, some sort of strange lights above Earth, that move about....not before the last 50-60 years or so, right?

What about the famous German sightings in 16-17th century, does that not count because it is too far away?

If aliens existed, we'd have always mentioned them, see lights zip to and fro above Earth, and so forth. Same as today.

These lights weren't seen until a few decades ago, aliens weren't reportedly seen, and nobody claimed to be abducted by aliens, either!

I am not advocating the following but just entertaining possibilities. You argue that if aliens existed, we would have always mentioned them. This is the same as like saying:

If cars existed, we would have always mentioned them (in history).

Huge fallacy. You also loop around your own logic to try proof the opposite of reality. I can not explain it better. I have a hard time getting logic things out of your post. Maybe I just do not get it.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Why would 'aliens' pop up all of a sudden, in the last 50-60 years, when thousands of years before then, we'd never seen one alien, or even know what the term 'alien' means, for that matter.

One possibility is the same reason Europeans "popped up" in South America some 500 years ago and before that the people from South America never saw one.

Nobody mentioned aliens, or strange moving lights above Earth, in the 19th century, for example.

That depends on what you mean by "above Earth". Strange moving lights in the sky were seen in the 19th century, and people wrote about them. The same for other centuries, at least since Roman times.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
What about the famous German sightings in 16-17th century, does that not count because it is too far away?

These events were from 1554 to 1566 are indeed interesting, but they are not UFO/alien events, they mention the Sun itself is involved, and orbs, spears, etc. in battles seen above Earth, in daylight skies.

Nobody has ever reported the Sun dying down, or black spears, in UFO sightings. Don't try to plunk everything you see into your story, because it simply doesn't fit in. It's only a desperate attempt to support a failed argument.

originally posted by: Oleandra88
I am not advocating the following but just entertaining possibilities. You argue that if aliens existed, we would have always mentioned them. This is the same as like saying:

If cars existed, we would have always mentioned them (in history).

Huge fallacy. You also loop around your own logic to try proof the opposite of reality. I can not explain it better. I have a hard time getting logic things out of your post. Maybe I just do not get it.

You don't get it.

What I'm saying here is that aliens, if they are real, and have been visiting Earth over the past 50-60 years countless times, and they are ALL DIFFERENT TYPES of aliens, as well...makes absolutely no sense. Assuming aliens have visited Earth recently, they would have visited Earth before the last 50 years as well, but nobody ever saw aliens before about 50 years ago.

How many different types of aliens would you believe all decide at the same time, about 50 years ago, to all strat visiting Earth for the first time, and keep coming back to Earth, all the time, and start abducting humans, breeding with them, and so on?

How is that for a fallacious argument?

Your comparison of aliens and cars is silly, as well. Cars are inanimate objects,aliens are living creatures with intelligence, supposedly. Aliens are supposed to have visited Earth for many centuries, by YOUR side's argument, not mine. So get it right, before you go off on a tangent again.

Simply consider how aliens were never seen for thousands of years, until about 50 years ago, when all SORTS of different aliens suddenly all show up here, because if you do, you'll realize how preposterous this whole story really is.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

One possibility is the same reason Europeans "popped up" in South America some 500 years ago and before that the people from South America never saw one.

Seriously? Comparing the Europeans first arrival in South America to aliens of all types suddenly showing up at the same time, about 50-60 years ago, is really reaching!

The Europeans didn't arrive in SA before that, because they couldn't, or not as easily, before then. Aliens arriving from Planet X, Y, and Z, with the technology to zip across galaxies, would not all show up at the same time only 50 years ago, and keep coming back. It's incredibly stupid to even suggest such a thing, to be honest.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Maybe they only discovered Earth back then?

It had to be discovered sometime, why not 50-60 years ago?

Going by your argument, it seems they always knew about us here???

Aliens arriving from Planet X, Y, and Z, with the technology to zip across galaxies, would not all show up at the same time only 50 years ago, and keep coming back

This bit here actually enhances the idea they only discovered us then...

edit on 22/12/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Seriously? Comparing the Europeans first arrival in South America to aliens of all types suddenly showing up at the same time, about 50-60 years ago, is really reaching!

You didn't mention "aliens of all types" in your post, you only wrote "aliens", so I didn't understand that you were talking about the supposed dozens of alien types some people talk about.

Me, I don't even think aliens ever came to Earth.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I see your point I think.

What makes me disagree here is that we have entire ancient civilizations that have been uncovered on earth that we know very little or almost nothing about. We don’t even know how exactly the pyramids were built.

All of that to say it’s entirely possible that “aliens” have been around a long time but haven’t been recorded as we think we would make record of it today.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Good point. You’re right that they had to find us some time if they’re out there. Could have been 50-100-1000 years ago. Nothing says it couldn’t have been a more recent development.

I’d argue we increased in interest once we split the atom - we know how the ability to blow a lot of stuff and ourselves up. In that scenario, they’re either making contact/recon because they know if we got to them we could do some damage or they don’t want us to blow ourselves up.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

I see your point I think.

What makes me disagree here is that we have entire ancient civilizations that have been uncovered on earth that we know very little or almost nothing about. We don’t even know how exactly the pyramids were built.

All of that to say it’s entirely possible that “aliens” have been around a long time but haven’t been recorded as we think we would make record of it today.

If that was the case, then we would have mentioned them in the 19th century, 18th, 17th, 16th centuries, and so on. Nobody saw anything, though, which suggests that it is merely a hoax, then..

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Good point. You’re right that they had to find us some time if they’re out there. Could have been 50-100-1000 years ago. Nothing says it couldn’t have been a more recent development.

I’d argue we increased in interest once we split the atom - we know how the ability to blow a lot of stuff and ourselves up. In that scenario, they’re either making contact/recon because they know if we got to them we could do some damage or they don’t want us to blow ourselves up.

The aliens are concerned that Earth may blow itself up, but having two world wars is okey-dokey....

That excuse does not wash, sorry to say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join