It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the US intervene if South Africa collapses? One interesting opinion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A US citizen speaks on whether the US and global forces will intervene when the total collapse comes in South Africa. Possibly just an opinion piece, but they are clearly very well informed. The reasons being that the ANC-led failed state is increasingly becoming a narco-state, harboring and distribution point for hard drugs and thus funding Islamic terrorism. The ANC are allegedly involved in undermining peaceful neighboring allies of the US, such as Botswana. The refugee blow-black form the failed ANC state will eventually cause a refugee crisis from SA and destabilize other African countries way past Kenya and Tanzania (just like Shaka did in the 19th century). For these and other intelligence reasons the ANC can expect global intervention in their communist, kleptomaniac gangster state. I mean not a secret or anything, this is how SA is being openly discussed at the moment in global security circles. I don't know; don't have a crystal ball, just sharing an open opinion.

edit on 9-12-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

What is ANC?
Nevermind
African National Congress
edit on 9-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry mods, don't quite know where to place this.

We have stage 6 electricity load-shedding in Cape Town at the moment.
Everything might suddenly go off again.
Thought I'd quickly post this (and much more in the clip) before we're in the dark again.

What is unprecedented stage 6 "load-shedding"?
It means no power for 50 percent of the day or night.

www.thesouthafrican.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

This will do for the moment.
Carry on

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes indeed, the ANC (for the completely historically illiterate) is the African National Congress.

Since about 1912.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some other abbreviations and contractions that may occur: "Eskom" (South Africa's state run power utility).

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Economic Empowerment or BEE:

en.wikipedia.org...

Not to be confused with Affirmative Action, BEE has a punitive scorecard that really doesn't care about skills, but simply getting the "correct" ethnicity into top jobs, and kicking out the rest. At least that is how it's been allegedly implemented, to the detriment of all in SA (South Africa).

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm wrong you're right...
Carry on

ANC could mean many different things.
Acronyms and colloquialism mean different things varying where one might live in the world.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Nope bro, you were totally correct.

It's just after 100-odd posts on SA since 2009, I figured people knew what the ANC was.

But it's a different generation already since Mandela, and the global fascination with us.
Maybe some people these days don't know what the ANC is, and I should be more specific.

Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I honestly didn't know what ANC was. Quick trip to internet, was the very first answer. Even dumber on MY part, my sister whom is right here, spouted it off like it was written on the back of her hand.

I throw a glass up to you.

I can not answer what the United States will do. Only that I hold you in high regards that a good resolve is met.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the next major nation to collapse would be immediately taken over by the Chinese government so they can continue their quest for domination.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's sad that this situation exists. the previous time this scenario happened, I think the results were similar, OP would know better than I. I just hope this is resolved and your country can get back to being beautiful and making good wine. hang in there sir.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I sincerely hope the US will NOT intervene in South Africa.

The US is NOT in charge of the world.
The US is NOT the worlds' policeman.

The US is hated by most of the world and we have made them hate us because of the self-hate and self-loathing US progressive/liberals have spread around the world.

We have NO BUSINESS getting involved in any country because they have turned criminal or have deep criminal problems.

It is just this sort of "intervention" that starts wars.

If the US did try to stop this, there would be a world wide outcry about the imperialism and cruelty of the US.

Do I care about the rest of the world? Yes.
Should the US be the world's police because I care? NO

If the rest of the world thinks there must be intervention, they can go in and start their own war, without dragging the US into it, just so they can blame the US and demonize the US for doing it.

NO, just NO

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thinking, if it should happen be fit enough to fall in.

You might get to see some naked marines after all.

(Joke - well a bit).

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Beware of the dog?

No, you better beware of the son.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nah, why must Americans die?

Whatcha want some weapons?

new topics

top topics

join