It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Helicopters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
All day today, unmarked black helicopters, which had white flashing lights on the bottom, passed by my college. They kept coming and coming and coming...I first noticed them when I was driving to school, which was at about 8:00 AM. When I went on break for my second class, I saw them again. I said, "What are all these helicopters doing here? Did someone escape from prison or something?" My friend didn't know, so we went to the computer lab and logged on to the local news site. Nothing had happened which would cause a large number of helicopters to come.

In my third class, we have a large window in the front of the room, so I watched them. It was about 3:00PM, and they were still going. They were travelling in twos, and were heading south.

The strange thing is, no one else noticed them until I said, "What's with all those black helicopters? Did we have a terrorrist warning or something?"

When I got home, I looked on the news again, and there was still nothing. I looked up helicopters on Google, to see what kind they are. I didn't get a close look at them, so this was kind of difficult. By looking at aircraft photos, I think they might have been Hueys or Kiowa's. As of right now, I can still hear some sort of aircraft outside.

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by BiohazardMouse]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Any idea what they look like? Any descriptions you can provide?

SpecFor MH-60 Pave Hawk

Chinook

Venerable Huey

OH-6A

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They never came close enough to me to make any fine details, like weapons.

They looked sort of like this:

usmilitary.about.com...

But they were dark, dark, black and shiny, and sleeker.

jra

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
if you wern't close enough to make out any details, then are you sure they were black and not just a dark green? from a distance it would look more black.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you had to guess would you say they were a cross between the AirWolf looking helo and the Apachie helo? I seen a news report once that stated that there was a town that sighted these helo's and they were letting off a powder of some sort. It was covering the cars and everything else that was in the powders way. It probably some new population controll to get in the ground water and on the personal effects of people to secrete in the poars.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiohazardMouse
They never came close enough to me to make any fine details, like weapons.

They looked sort of like this:

usmilitary.about.com...

But they were dark, dark, black and shiny, and sleeker.

Maybe it was an MH-58 which is a SpecOp's version of the OH-58 shown in the picture.

Tim

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by ghost]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not posting where you are doesn't help.
I suspect it was a location shot for a movie: "The Return of the Dull Poster" or some such

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lots of discussion before....on black helicopters (which I see a lot of in my area).

Often, you will see them more at night, and shining spotlights down on the same area, time after time.

There is some evidence to suggest that these are tasked by government (which agency, ATF or DEA, I can't remember offhand) with looking for, and uprooting, naturally growing narcotics. This is why you'll often see them in the same area over and over again, as they can't exactly sterilize the whole place, so they just keep re-harvesting it.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hm...yeah, Estragen is right, not posting your area of concern isnt helping much.

I know the strange black helocopters have been spotted in New Mexico. A couple weeks after 9/11, a friend of mine was talkign about it, her and her hubby were barbacuing and they saw them, she lives pretty close to White Sands, where they play with missiles and crap there, who knows what kind of choppers they were, alot of people in her town saw em, called up the local sherrif, asked what they were, because they were wierd looking. Judging by your description, they were alot like what you described, except they werent shiny, but clearly black, as the sun was at midday, and they were illuminated in the north, and they were a dull flat black, but they were slender except they had fat noses that tapered off. They appeared to have armaments of some sort, though she couldnt say for sure, not being a chopper expert, she said she saw what looked like canonns or machine guns.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am in northeast Texas, between Dallas and Shreveport, Lousiana. There is other strange aerial phenomenon here, like heavy chemtrail activity.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i saw 2 black helicopters in july of 2000 over the hudson near westpoint.

new topics

top topics

join