It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Cow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Do you know what I think is funny about the U.S. when we ( canada ) had mad cow the were quick to close the border but when they fowned mad cow we only bandsome cows and after words the U.S. was quick to point the finger at us ( canada ) saying the cow with mad cow came from canadadose anyone eles have any more stupid things that have gone on like this please post.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
it as nothing to do with the canada, its the rendered food (with meat from labs or research centers) farmers are givin to the cows ..

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theonlyalf
Do you know what I think is funny about the U.S. when we ( canada ) had mad cow the were quick to close the border but when they fowned mad cow we only bandsome cows and after words the U.S. was quick to point the finger at us ( canada ) saying the cow with mad cow came from canadadose anyone eles have any more stupid things that have gone on like this please post.

What is stupid about what the US did? The fact is the cows found in the US did come from Canada and you will never change that fact.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
madcow disease is ONLY found in the brain of the cow...

also am i the only person to have bit a piece of bone in their hamburger as of late?? not talking about burger king crap but store bought meat!! what i am getting to is.. that their wouldnt be any mad cow if the greedy goverment wasnt putting the whole freaking cow in the grinder!!

if were were eating just the meat and not internal organs it would be alright..

[edit on 7-3-2005 by kenmasters8319]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That's nothing...a bone in a burger. Hotdogs, for example. Most people still don't know that they're made of slaughterhouse refuse, like ear and lip. Ain't that offal? A dog wouldn't eat it. In fact, I once threw a piece of hotdog at a dog of ours, it sniffed it and then it moved away. But then again, maybe it was just the nitrate-based preservatives and other things that made it feel suspicious. How could one possibly know? But it won't be blunt comments like this one that will finally shut down the abattoirs, but a mad-cow epidemic and people everywhere going crazy for having eaten from an infected corpse. John Titor is a fraud but he was right about the mad cows.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Actually the Mad cow in the U.S. did come from a Canadian ranch BUT the parents of those cows were imported from Britian. Now for a scarier thought. Parts of Europe tried to allow human waste to be used as livestock feed. Luckily this was quickly put down before becoming a common practice.
Why did Japan act so harshly to Canadian Cattle when they already had Madcow ten times worse over there.
Why did the Keg & other steakhouses in Canada import their beef from NewZealand?
How can it be cheaper to import beef from the otherside of the world?
So many stinkin' scams out there.

new topics

top topics

join