It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'This is what climate change looks like'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What's with this Water shortage, water shortage cry. I told you a couple of years ago (especially California) right next to you there is enough water to sate the World 1000s of times over. It called The PACIFIC OCEAN. Water shortage??? The earth is over 2 thirds water.
Just because your country wants to spend trillions on "defence" instead of a few millions on desalination plants in your ignorance and stupidity you deserve what you get.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The whole "Global Warming" phrase is just a wordsmith to get people scared and for others to push their own agendas. The fact is we have only been recording weather changes for a tiny portion of the life of the earth. It is a fact that the earth has changed a considerable amount over the past several hundred thousand years and there is absolutely no way for us to disprove that the "warming" is not a natural process not only for our planet and for others in our solar system.

We know that the sun provides our solar energy and at some point it will die. It is going through changes all the time that we cannot control but does affect us and the rest of the planets For all of the crap the earth has been through over its life I find it hard to believe that our species will be the end of the earth. If anything the earth will see us as a threat and get rid of us, which it can in several different ways.

I do think we need to do whatever we can within reason to be good stewards to the earth and conserve and try to come up with better and new ways to live but we are just a small speck in the galaxy and in my opinion have virtually no affect on anything in the grand scheme of things

new topics

<< 1   >>

join